FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > elusive bi-fem

elusive bi-fem

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We have been trying unsuccesfully for quite some time to find a single fem to fulfill our mff fantasy, can anyone help and give us some hints on how to find one, we know they exist as weve seen verifications, were genuine and not horrid on the eye.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

dont know what to say - we talk to a few all willing to meet when were ready but we have explained looking at cples only - just stay happy and chatty when you message them - good luck

we always try to be really polite and respectful, we appreciate how hard it is for them and safety is a priority,,, oh well maybe one day.....

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

good luck, we try, and try some more and more and so on and so forth, have a look at our veris to see how frequently that delicate flower blossoms.

could also be that youre not showing verifications from a meet and your liking for drugs - just a thought

never thought about that, were not hardcore users, just occasional, and we dont show our verifications as our exes are on here and we try to remain incognito, xx

maybe take that off and as you get chatting and you get a feel for them - maybe mention it - unless you cant meet without using = if you dont use when with others id not mention it at all -

on with it now xx

if it was me and i looked at the before and after - id definately go for the after = youve been gokked lol

If you carnt find a single Bi fem .. have you tried to look for a couple with a Bi fem who just plays fem on fem while partners watch

lets see if it helps then. thanks everyone.......x

By *mallteaserWoman  over a year ago

Central

We do exist, Hunni. Xxxx

Yes we do exist, though i'll only meet and play with couples in clubs as that's where I feel safe doing so. X

yep they definitely do exist lol xxx

We do exist but I for one do not meet couples as have had to many messages from them stating what THEY want and what THEY will do to me and one even gave me a timetable of events as a first message somethin on the lines of first you will do this to me the man while she does this to me then you will do this to her as I watch then you will let me do this to you as you do this to her etc etc you will take bare back as I do not like condoms you will have photos taken inc face to put on our profile but you do not have our permission to use any with our face on our privacy is essential. If I want to play with a man and a woman I will seek a man's profile and a girls profile and tell both what I doing that way I equal.

Shame you're so far away because I do exist and do meet alone x

"could also be that youre not showing verifications from a meet and your liking for drugs - just a thought"

I would be put off by the drug use as its not my thing at all, not just the distance

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

I believe the fortean times done a piece on them a while ago, with eye witness reports and some photographic evidence. Just close your eyes really tight, cross your fingers and say i do believe in bi fems.....i do believe in bi fems....

"I believe the fortean times done a piece on them a while ago, with eye witness reports and some photographic evidence. Just close your eyes really tight, cross your fingers and say i do believe in bi fems.....i do believe in bi fems...."

"We have been trying unsuccesfully for quite some time to find a single fem to fulfill our mff fantasy, can anyone help and give us some hints on how to find one, we know they exist as weve seen verifications, were genuine and not horrid on the eye. "

You both have straight on your profile ?

We do exist, but we tend to get put off by things like your mention of "Sex drugs and rock and roll" - makes you sound like druggies.

And with you both declaring as Straight - why would a bi-fem want to meet you?

Do have a re-think, because you sound good otherwise!

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I am a single bi fem and meet couples who are bi curious but if the couples profile said straight then it wouldnt interest me.

Also the mention of drugs is a deffinate no and block fraid xx

Hi there,

If you want bi gems then why have you put that your straight. You need to change that to get bi's. I would not go for straight couple, because in reality it is the man's fantasy not usually the woman's.

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

We only meet bi fems (love how iOS keeps correcting that to bi gems for everyone ) and it's not easy...but why would it be?

A woman needs to be very confident to meet a couple on her own, there has to be mutual attraction, the distances have to work...and they are in the minority on Fab.

Based on that, we've met two in a year, which we don't class as elusive, just what is realistic. We'd love to meet one every week, but that's really not going to happen! Have patience, it will work out for you.

"We do exist but I for one do not meet couples as have had to many messages from them stating what THEY want and what THEY will do to me and one even gave me a timetable of events as a first message somethin on the lines of first you will do this to me the man while she does this to me then you will do this to her as I watch then you will let me do this to you as you do this to her etc etc you will take bare back as I do not like condoms you will have photos taken inc face to put on our profile but you do not have our permission to use any with our face on our privacy is essential. If I want to play with a man and a woman I will seek a man's profile and a girls profile and tell both what I doing that way I equal. "

+1 has to be a 3 way equal thing or not at all.

" if the couples profile said straight then it wouldnt interest me.

"

haha i failed to see that - couldnt get past the we use recreational drugs part

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Not that this has got anything to do with bi-fems, but you both smoke yet won't meet smokers. It might be that you need to go over your profile to make things a bit clearer.

hi everyone, thanks for taking time out to give us feedback, we didnt realise that our profile read like that, my fella smokes so we like to let people know that, by no means are we major druggies. if we did meet a single fem then we would let her take the lead as it must be very daunting to start off with. if anyone would be interested in meeting us, maybe for a drink then please pm, and thanks again. xx

If you messaged me, it would depend on what you said - first impressions and all that - but based on your profile alone I would politely decline - you're both straight so I'm guessing I wouldn't be playing with her and what's the fun in that (!), I don't like the reference to drugs and I think you need to rephrase the first line - I don't want to be on someone's shopping list. Just my thoughts ...

I am sure we have said this before to people looking for advice but a lot of profiles on here are 'so what' and lack any real reason why people would contact them.

With single females you have to go that extra mile as well...do something different.

Oh and the drugs thing....wow. I can't imagine anyone would see that as a positive.

"We do exist but I for one do not meet couples as have had to many messages from them stating what THEY want and what THEY will do to me and one even gave me a timetable of events as a first message somethin on the lines of first you will do this to me the man while she does this to me then you will do this to her as I watch then you will let me do this to you as you do this to her etc etc you will take bare back as I do not like condoms you will have photos taken inc face to put on our profile but you do not have our permission to use any with our face on our privacy is essential. If I want to play with a man and a woman I will seek a man's profile and a girls profile and tell both what I doing that way I equal. "

I'm a single bi fem who only meets bi fems, I've been messaged by lots of couples and have found ... More often than not ( please don't shoot me down! ) the female of the couple is only interested in making her partner happy and does it solely for him. Correct me if I'm wrong... Floodgate opens slowly......

"I'm a single bi fem who only meets bi fems, I've been messaged by lots of couples and have found ... More often than not ( please don't shoot me down! ) the female of the couple is only interested in making her partner happy and does it solely for him. Correct me if I'm wrong... Floodgate opens slowly......"

Will say that more often its the male half of the couple who message me, very rarely the female so that's why i state that i wont meet couples...and then put on the end, and that includes just if hubby wants to watch!

By *ady4ladyWoman  over a year ago

liverpool

"I'm a single bi fem who only meets bi fems, I've been messaged by lots of couples and have found ... More often than not ( please don't shoot me down! ) the female of the couple is only interested in making her partner happy and does it solely for him. Correct me if I'm wrong... Floodgate opens slowly......"

I will definately back you up on that one, I have found the same, also had male of the couple asking if i could 'persuade' his wife to try bi.

I have manners and always reply to a first message.....only to receive 20, very pushy ones back, with the odd exception of course, I'm not tarring everyone with the same brush.

I've found that too. It totally put me off, along with blokes pretending to be couples.

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

And yet we can't remember ever seeing a thread on here started by a bi woman complaining about looking for that elusive genuine bi female couple...so they must exist too!

No mine gets annoyed if I get to play with the girl more than she does

By *aucy MikeCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

We maybe have to look at our profile too. I'm desperate to play with another woman and yes, Mike would love to watch/take part but its for me as opposed to him. Not had any luck so far in our area. Sx

"We maybe have to look at our profile too. I'm desperate to play with another woman and yes, Mike would love to watch/take part but its for me as opposed to him. Not had any luck so far in our area. Sx"

Well pleased to hear there are exceptions!

The sex, drugs and rock n roll was my fave part! Pmsl xxx

We are extremely grateful for all your comments and as a result have spoke to several sexy fems, were free this saturday so if anyone fancies coming round for a drink and chat so that something can be arranged in the future then please message us,

Hmm what are the odds on this happening....

Hope everyone on here at least gets one FFM in their lifetime!

Took us a year and a half. Bottom line is they are just very very fussy

Search those out that match what you want best. Make a compelling case for why you should be inviting them round, and the rest is in the lap of the gods you might say.

They're not all that elusive

Wolf

"Took us a year and a half. Bottom line is they are just very very fussy"

I am very very very very very very very fussy.

"Took us a year and a half. Bottom line is they are just very very fussy

I am very very very very very very very fussy. "

As is the rest of your kind

What i do tend to find is they flock to the same cpls/males

You find alot of couples have alot of veris from bi fems or none i dunno why. Seems to be the same with guys either alot or none. I dunno perhaps because they see others have been and enjoyed it and were safe they know they are in good hands?

"

Hope everyone on here at least gets one FFM in their lifetime!"

I am blessed after all!

...or just plain spawny...

Wolf

By *ouple_SpondonCouple  over a year ago

Spondon

We've also never managed to find a bi fem to join us for MFF. We've had lots of Bi MMF's and will continue to do so. I suppose, reading this forum, our mistake is that wr never make first contact. Lol, always imagined it would seem like we were pestering if we did... Silly us.

"Took us a year and a half. Bottom line is they are just very very fussy

I am very very very very very very very fussy.

As is the rest of your kind

What i do tend to find is they flock to the same cpls/males

You find alot of couples have alot of veris from bi fems or none i dunno why. Seems to be the same with guys either alot or none. I dunno perhaps because they see others have been and enjoyed it and were safe they know they are in good hands?"

I think it's fair enough for anyone to be fussy. Couples, single fems, tv's, single males, everyone.

For me I want to feel safe. I have chatted to far too many blokes pretending to be couples and disrespectful people so now I am even more wary than before.

In most situations I'm sure a single female would be fine. But if it's a couple that is disrespectful/ dodgy, then it's not a good situation for a single fem to be in.

It could be that couples with more veri's are attracting single bi fems because they have seen other veri's and feel safe... Or it could just be the nice way the couple treat the people they want to play with.

this is not the first time i have seen a couple saying they cannot get a bi fem to meet.

personally i find this very strange as most of the women i know are bi and also look to meet couples.

its not easy to find what you seek.

but i wish you good luck

Yep me too, first message says the 'fem' wants to meet to have fun, but within a couple of messages she will only play if the guy is there ... I wanna get down and dirty with fems that want the same ... not to give a floorshow for the guy

Tracy is bi and we meet couples. I'm happy for her to play with the guy and girl while I watch. Maybe you might find a similar couple.

I think it's so easy to be picky as a single woman and I find couples slightly daunting for many reasons, not least of which I do not want to be entertainment.

I think for most couples, not all, that's exactly what we are.

i am s single bi fem who has met couples in the past and to be honest, that has put me off meeting couples again...plus i have no wish to be part of someone's fantasy, i would prefer everyone to meet where we all know what we are getting into...oh and i wouldnt meet smokers anyway

I had that from a couple when I first joined decided to give a wide birth as it was all them felt like a peice of meat. Xxx

we were looked at by couple who had on their profile a whole list of do and donts - who they wont see - what people can and cant do - mentioned the fact also that they disliked people with rules to follow - ..............next

Just spotted this thread and can relate to the OP. We joined this site as after 14 years together we felt a complete natural progression towards involving others and looking for some excitement. We can honestly say that it's not one of us pushing matters - it's all done completely in unison. Anyway we have met loads of single guys and the odd couple ad had loads of fun but have never even come close to arranging the ffm that we both want to experience. I can see why some single ladies feel like they are seen as a kind of 'sex toy for couples' (quoting one girl on another thread) but there must be others like us who just enjoy the experience of 3 people having a blast and leaving with big smiles, feeling incredibly satisfied.

I suppose the key thing in this situaton is patience.

We think that for a single fem they have every right to be picky. they know what they want and there are plenty out there willing to give it. plus of course safety. although i am bi i will only play if i am attracted to a fem, and i also love cock loads so meeting someone the same as me so we can all be equally involved is a must.

By *o-jCouple  over a year ago

Outskirts of Notts

I've been in two long term lesbian relationships , so I don't think I count as someone that does it to please her other half , in fact it took me over a year before he'd let me go near another girl ( who'd have thought it , a man that didn't want his missus shagging another woman ( now thats bloody rare ..lol.))

Not sure where this leading so I'll stop here .

That's it any single bi-fems out there . I can find my way round a womans body and will enjoy it almost as much as you ( showing off here ).

Joanne x

By *urvesAllOverWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

We exist and we come out of hiding every so often. But I find that as soon as someone pushes too hard or too fast or too anything that I back right off. I know everyone I'd just excited but wish there wasn't the constant hurry x

we feel just the same, hate it when you meet a couple and from the minute they walk through the door they want sex sex sex non stop for hours, we like to take it slowly, keep stopping for a smoke, drink etc, its not all about fucking xx

By *ouple_SpondonCouple  over a year ago

Spondon

We've not had the pleasure of another bi fem joining us before. Yet we have to admit we would probably be guilty if an when the chance ever arises of failing to respect the fem in question. In much the same way when we have bi men round we do consider them there to please us. I suppose the onus falls on us to be mindful of this and make the effort to be less selfish. Certainly we wouldn't want to rush the experience, especially being our first. We'd probably enjoy her company to start ang get to know her fully. Then some sexy games or similar to make everyone feel comfortable (strip blackjack for example).

But who do we kid... We have to find that elusive and keen bi fem first.

Merry christmas, one and all.

"We have been trying unsuccesfully for quite some time to find a single fem to fulfill our mff fantasy, can anyone help and give us some hints on how to find one, we know they exist as weve seen verifications, were genuine and not horrid on the eye. "
try B and Q

I think my strap on scares them off

Outskirts of Notts

"I think my strap on scares them off "

Does the opposite for me ....

"I think my strap on scares them off

Does the opposite for me ...."

Ditto...!!!

i love my strapon just havent used it yet x

Outskirts of Notts

"i love my strapon just havent used it yet x "

I bought one about 6 months ago and the lady that it was for has moved away , it's still in it's box .

"i love my strapon just havent used it yet x

I bought one about 6 months ago and the lady that it was for has moved away , it's still in it's box .

"

Ahem - lying here, legs wide open - waiting - slightly desperately......

..... on the point of begging....

Outskirts of Notts

..... on the point of begging.... "

Google maps Caernarfon 165 miles ....Bugger

"

Waaaaa -noooooo!!!

Oh well, at least you looked!! Thank you for that!

Ohhhh, if only it wasn't sooo far...

xxxxxxx

Outskirts of Notts

Waaaaa -noooooo!!!

xxxxxxx"

I'll renew my passport .......

By *ussypussWoman  over a year ago

South Birmingham waiting for the bf to come back after crimbo

Elusive bi-fems? Does this include Bi-VERY curious fems?

I'm definitely the latter, have only been around this scene for a few months but so far I've met (on the off-chance) 3 lovely couples with bi-curious fems, all at Chams and one bi-cur fem couple in their home (very local to Chams).

All have been really sensitive to MY needs/safety as the single fem and I've not felt pressured in any way.

As with some of the other ladies who've posted to this thread, my preference is to meet at Chams, purely for familiarity and security. As we are all well aware, in a private home, we have no security and in a hotel it can be a very long way away. At least in Chams (or any other club for that matter) I know you regularly hear screams of ecstasy, but there is a distinct difference between that and a scream for help, and there is always someone not too far away that will come to help.

So, my questions is, do ladies of my limited but very pleasurable experience, fit into this same category? If so, I suspect the bi-fem/bi-cur fem is not as elusive as you might think

mmmm are you now lol were are you hehe xx

Waaaaa -noooooo!!!

xxxxxxx

I'll renew my passport ......."

Oh - I've got a passport! And I drive!!

... oh dear, I sound desperate, don't I..?

.......Damn - given myself away again !!!

By *ussypussWoman  over a year ago

South Birmingham waiting for the bf to come back after crimbo

"mmmm are you now lol were are you hehe xx"

South Brum but Chams is easy

[Removed by poster at 27/12/12 00:27:06]

The threesomes I have had have more been with my gf and her bf but if I have met a couple I am not connected to its cus on of them has struck a chord with me. The usual unicorn hunters seem to think you will come over after a message or two to their house fcuk the woman while he wanks, fuck them both and leave so they can have a cuppa and get to sleep.

Whats also very annoying is when there's only pics of the woman, you wonder, what does the guy look like...?

The question that springs to mind most of the time when couples message with their fantasy request is "whats in it for me?".

if I was messaging a girl to invite her to come with me and my partner I'd try to get to know in the same way I would if I was messaging for myself alone, I'd let her know what she could expect from an evening with us, and ask her, what is it she wants from a MMF?

You want to know the basics: are this pair sane? Are they both really up for it? Are there going to be half time tears? Are you going to get thrown out in your undies?

Then you wanna know will this be fun: are they any good at sex? What kinda sex do they like? and how am I going to be treated afterwards?

First and foremost, unicorns are humans too!

Oops looks like they've given up looking!

Such cynicism and couples wonder why we hide

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

It took us a while to find one , now we have THREE , heaven mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Outskirts of Notts

"It took us a while to find one , now we have THREE , heaven mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm "

Lend me one pleeeeease

Joanne x

» Add a new message to this topic