FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Ffm threesome

Ffm threesome

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nfinityland OP   Man  over a year ago

Leicester

I've started seeing a girl and the sex is great,she's smoking hot and she wants to have a threesome with me and another girl! I think I've hit the jackpot but finding another woman to join us is proving to be more difficult then I thought it would be. She's not into joining fab or anything like that yet so it's down to me to find us someone. Any tips would be appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Go to a club?

Ask her to check with her friends or people she knows.

Get her to pull her weight and try and find someone

Pay for it

Leicester

"Go to a club?

Ask her to check with her friends or people she knows.

Get her to pull her weight and try and find someone

Pay for it"

A club is on the cards at some point, and I think she will try and find someone for us soon. I just thought I would have a better chance here. Hopefully she will come round to the idea of making a profile here soon. Paying for it does nothing for us, we like a bit of a connection too

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Laceby

A single guy getting in touch with a single female on here saying they’ve got a single woman that wants a threesome but you have no pics, nothing in your bio or proof she exists and is up for it…

…can’t you see the problem?

Either set up a couples profile or get to clubs together…you’ll have no chance otherwise!

K

By *sLillyMrWolfeCouple  over a year ago

near you...

"A single guy getting in touch with a single female on here saying they’ve got a single woman that wants a threesome but you have no pics, nothing in your bio or proof she exists and is up for it…

Either set up a couples profile or get to clubs together…you’ll have no chance otherwise!

K"

If his gf doesn't want her name/face/body on a swinging site, there's not much he can do about that until he gets either photo-verified as a couple (which he should set up).

Leicester

"A single guy getting in touch with a single female on here saying they’ve got a single woman that wants a threesome but you have no pics, nothing in your bio or proof she exists and is up for it…

K

If his gf doesn't want her name/face/body on a swinging site, there's not much he can do about that until he gets either photo-verified as a couple (which he should set up)."

That's good advice thank you, I'll look into getting us verified as a couple on here.

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

"I've started seeing a girl and the sex is great,she's smoking hot and she wants to have a threesome with me and another girl! I think I've hit the jackpot but finding another woman to join us is proving to be more difficult then I thought it would be. She's not into joining fab or anything like that yet so it's down to me to find us someone. Any tips would be appreciated "

As others have said, it'll be difficult as we've ALL been taken in at least once by the "guy with a gf"....the gf mysteriously can never been seen and strangely falls I'll on the day of the meet.

Char might be interested, and we're not far from you, so feel free to message us if/when you've got pics of you together.

(Bry)

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

"I've started seeing a girl and the sex is great,she's smoking hot and she wants to have a threesome with me and another girl! I think I've hit the jackpot but finding another woman to join us is proving to be more difficult then I thought it would be. She's not into joining fab or anything like that yet so it's down to me to find us someone. Any tips would be appreciated

As others have said, it'll be difficult as we've ALL been taken in at least once by the "guy with a gf"....the gf mysteriously can never been seen and strangely falls I'll on the day of the meet.

Char might be interested, and we're not far from you, so feel free to message us if/when you've got pics of you together.

(Bry)"

We've NEVER been taken in by a non existent Girlfriend. We're very cautious who we reply to, maybe over cautious. We only reply to those with a verification trail, not those that are just verified but those with a verification trail.

OP, in truth your chances are very very slim.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

K"

Or get her to set up an email address or play phone, give those details to any prospective meets and then the two women can video chat to ensure she actually exists.

If it turns out to be a guy at the other end nothing is lost.

A

Leicester

K

Or get her to set up an email address or play phone, give those details to any prospective meets and then the two women can video chat to ensure she actually exists.

If it turns out to be a guy at the other end nothing is lost.

A"

Numbers would be exchanged before a meet anyway and video or phone calls could be arranged between them. I know my chances are slim without her being here but she doesn't want to be.

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

"We've NEVER been taken in by a non existent Girlfriend."

TBF, we've never got to the meet stage with a fake couples. But then we don't get contacted by couples, real OR fake!

(Bry)

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

She doesn't want anything to do with Fab but wants you to use Fab to find a woman for her ?

Leicester

"She doesn't want anything to do with Fab but wants you to use Fab to find a woman for her ?"

Yes, because I'm active on here and she's been here before and hated it.

By *astesLikeMagicWoman  over a year ago

Newcastle

"I've started seeing a girl and the sex is great,she's smoking hot and she wants to have a threesome with me and another girl! I think I've hit the jackpot but finding another woman to join us is proving to be more difficult then I thought it would be. She's not into joining fab or anything like that yet so it's down to me to find us someone. Any tips would be appreciated "

Yeah a lot of guys think fab is sex on tap then when they realise that's not the case they think all they need is to couple up and the sex will indeed be back on tap.

The couples in a genuine relationship struggle finding a female.

The more people you add into a situation the more cross matching you're having to do

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Looking for another woman for tomorrow night doesn't give you much time

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Laceby

You could look at other venues that focus more specifically on threesomes, like Feel (with a D on the end)

C

By *ittle MonkeysCouple  over a year ago

Kimberley

The first time we played with another it was with a female, and we paid for it. We found a nice, mature woman online and we spent two hours with her and we both loved every minute, we never looked back. For the first time we needed anonymity in case it wasn’t what we thought we wanted. And to be honest we are still anonymous to the regular vanilla people in our lives.

We would never play with friends as I think there is a possibility of it ruining everyday relationships.

If you want our advice do what we did. Or go to a club out of town if you don’t fancy paying but even then single ladies are hard to come by.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was lucky enough to join a couple

Mrs

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

"I just thought I would have a better chance here. Hopefully she will come round to the idea of making a profile here soon."

You will have zero chance arranging it on here without a couple's profile.

Even then, they are often described as a "unicorn" for a reason.

By *ackbydemandMan  over a year ago

Leicester

Go to a club, you will have more chance finding a hotwife to join you whilst hubby watches than spending months getting knocked back on Fab

By *uitednbooted2Man  over a year ago

Berkshire

Just uploaded a new video of my FMF

Is that a rash?

JACKPOT man

By *uddly AnimalsCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle/ Durham

[Removed by poster at 12/12/22 16:19:58]

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

"Is that a rash? "

Exactly what I thought!

If that was me I would be getting checked out to be safe.

Leicester

"Is that a rash?

Exactly what I thought!

If that was me I would be getting checked out to be safe.

"

Where's the rash? Haha

By *ones_BoothCouple  over a year ago

Solihull

Bring her on here and let her search

By *ifemale32GGWoman  over a year ago

Telford

She doesn’t really want it mate. If she did she’d be on here.

Leicester

"She doesn’t really want it mate. If she did she’d be on here. "

She definitely does, it's her idea. She just doesn't want to be here.

By *edplusoneCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

"She doesn’t really want it mate. If she did she’d be on here. "

Which is exactly why I (Mrs) setup my own profile x

Leicester

"She doesn’t really want it mate. If she did she’d be on here.

Which is exactly why I (Mrs) setup my own profile x"

Yeah I can't force her own profile, I don't blame her really with how women get hounded here. Gonna just try FL and maybe go to a club.

By * lolita xWoman  over a year ago

Blackpool

Even well established couples with veris have trouble finding a single lady so you have no chance sorry op

By *rincess Peach xxCouple  over a year ago

leeds

K"

Hahahaha nailed it.

By *rincess Peach xxCouple  over a year ago

leeds

"Even well established couples with veris have trouble finding a single lady so you have no chance sorry op"

Agreed, not called a unicorn because it’s easy.

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple  over a year ago

Neath valley.

K"

This

By *ociable-NottmCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Stick your hand in your pocket and pay op

Mr

By * lolita xWoman  over a year ago

Blackpool

"Just uploaded a new video of my FMF"

Yikes

"Stick your hand in your pocket and pay op

Mr"

No Op don't pay for it.

Clubs are your best bet. There are loads of single ladies that will play with couples.

Leicester

"Stick your hand in your pocket and pay op

Mr

No Op don't pay for it.

Clubs are your best bet. There are loads of single ladies that will play with couples. "

Things are going well over on FL she has her own profile on there and chatting to a few potential play partners for threesomes. I think I'll give up on here as she doesn't like fab. Thanks for all your replies.

By *toC Thats MeWoman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Very easily done in a club, have had lots of FFM’s that have happened and I never pre plan any play.

» Add a new message to this topic