FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Fab Pic Etiquette

Fab Pic Etiquette

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elba OP   Couple  over a year ago

Derby

Hi Guys

We are completely new to Fab, we are for obvious reasons no keen on having pictures of our faces our public photos.

We do have one in private photos but obviously people can only see them after becoming friends.

Are we correct in thinking that if we message someone that it’s best to include a face picture in the first message, or just leave it to friends only photos ?

Thanks so much to anybody that takes the time to reply

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

I never send a face pic initially in case they recognise me from somewhere also I like some privacy. After a couple of messages, if I might meet them, then I'm happy to exchange photos at that stage. Occasionally people state they want a face pic with first message, and so that's up to you whether you want to go ahead with that.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We don't keep face pics in private but we have a hidden one we attach to messages. We are happy to send face pics very early on, if we're messaging someone else we usually put them in the first message. If there's no attraction then we'll remove the picture from the message after sending.

It's really up to you and what you're comfortable with.

By *weet and SpiceCouple  over a year ago

Around the Midlands

We don't send face pics. It's all about comfortability

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

We send face pics if requested, generally not with a 1st message though unless the profile asks for one. We do have a couple in friends only too.

Mrs

By *ornucopiaMan  over a year ago

Bexley

"I never send a face pic initially in case they recognise me from somewhere also I like some privacy. After a couple of messages, if I might meet them, then I'm happy to exchange photos at that stage. Occasionally people state they want a face pic with first message, and so that's up to you whether you want to go ahead with that. "

Your profile picture looks familiar!

By *ll 4 herCouple  over a year ago

Bury/Bolton

We rarely message first unless there is a visible face pic that appeals.

We generally follow the rule whoever makes first contact sends the face pic first, if there's not one on their profile, it doesn't have to be straight away but there is no real interest until then and we assume the same for others.

Mr

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I am on this site to achieve any sort of sexual experience, to be recognised would be only if the recognisor was already a member of this site.so the prospect of one of my friends suddenly contacting me on the site is a very powerful communication option to give pleasure to all. to be recognised as having interesting sexual activities is fine.

By *ewCoupleHXCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

We don't respond to no pics messages to be honest, what is the point in wasting time. Appreciate everyone has their reasons but whoever says they want to build a rapport first before sharing face pics just strike us as time wasters as we really struggle to build any rapport if there is no initial attraction.

So if you are serious about meeting, do some homework, ensure profile is verified and has some good recently veris and attach a face pic.

By *elba OP   Couple  over a year ago

Derby

Some really good points and observations made.

Thanks for the advice, very much appreciated.

By *art time deviantsCouple  over a year ago

the mighty fax

It is your profile to run as you see fit... send pics don't send pics its entirely what you are comfortable with and how you want to operate on fab...... but make sure you match other people's preferences before messaging

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Hi op ,as you have no public pics of the male ,I'd suggest attaching pics of you both if you message a couple or lady.

As half a couple of we got a message from a profile with just pics of one half ,I'd delete.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

We send face pictures if we plan to meet, otherwise we don't.

The key to comfort when doing anything like this is to do what you want, not what other people do

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

I like to see a face pic with any first message

I don't see the point in wasting anyone's time chatting if there's no spark

My profile when open has face pics and my blurb asks for one in the first message if people don't have them set as public

Everyone does what is comfortable for them

But accept that if you message someone who you can see and they're asking for one and you don't attach your message may get deleted straight away

By *enriette and SamCouple  over a year ago

wuu2

We send them if we’re interested and don’t tend to respond to many messages that haven’t attached a face pic.

It’s entirely up to you guys how you do things though

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

I think it's pretty universal that ideally people would love the see a face picture of anyone who messages them (with a view to maybe progressing to a meet). I'm sure it's the same for you guys. So naturally most would ideally like face pictures with the first message.

However it's your life, your risk assessment and what you feel comfortable with that really matters. Don't reveal face pics any more freely than your comfortable with to strangers the other side of an electronic devise. However you also have to accept the more candid you are with face photos the less of an attractive prospect you may be to others. And remember if someone is putting pressure on you to give out more than your ready to give at any stage they're not you.

By *eardAndBoobs69Couple  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

Hi. We don't have face pics on our profile or friends only. We message a few times first and like to know what village they live in before exchanging face pics in messages x

» Add a new message to this topic