FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > little man wouldnt rise to the occasion :(

little man wouldnt rise to the occasion :(

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just had a great weekend away for the wife's birthday .... lodge with hot tub etc , all very very nice .... we arranged over the weekend to have a single bloke on the Friday night and a couple to join us on Saturday ..... all went well on Friday night with the single guy, the wife loved the attention of 2 cocks, but Saturday night when it was my turn to have some fun with another couple,my little man totally refused to play ball Dont know why just wasn't feeling it and ended up sitting it out !.... Its really knocked me for 6 ,but i feel and felt like such a let down to the other couple .... its bothered me so much that I've spoken about knocking it on the head and walking away from swinging, my wife's in full support if its what i want .... part of me wants to give it up but part of me wants to carry on ???

Have other blokes had issues and ended walking away ... or is it a case of grin and bear it ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *asperthedogCouple  over a year ago

midlands

Chill, it happens to us all. Don't let it panic you or you'll make it a bigger problem.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just had a great weekend away for the wife's birthday .... lodge with hot tub etc , all very very nice .... we arranged over the weekend to have a single bloke on the Friday night and a couple to join us on Saturday ..... all went well on Friday night with the single guy, the wife loved the attention of 2 cocks, but Saturday night when it was my turn to have some fun with another couple,my little man totally refused to play ball Dont know why just wasn't feeling it and ended up sitting it out !.... Its really knocked me for 6 ,but i feel and felt like such a let down to the other couple .... its bothered me so much that I've spoken about knocking it on the head and walking away from swinging, my wife's in full support if its what i want .... part of me wants to give it up but part of me wants to carry on ???

Have other blokes had issues and ended walking away ... or is it a case of grin and bear it ?"

It happens. Simple as that. Have you gone through Saturday night, line by line, to try and work out why? But then, sometimes it also works NOT to work out the 'why?' and just move on.

Could have been all sorts of things... only you know the answer... but, personally, I wouldn't call it a day just because it didn't happen on one meet.

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Don't worry about it. Even a car sometime refuse to start

and ur tongue n fingers werent working????

but seriously..the more u think about the more itll worry u..

its one thing I hate, when I see people saying things about meets on fab that theyve had where the man wasnt 'up' to the job...unless he's been boasting that he has a huge constantly hard cock...then I dunno why people belittle others.

Does anybody like to hear about themselves as a 'failed' meet over a forum?-even if theyre anonymously mentioned...it cant be that nice can it?- however some people just like to join in with negative conversation.

"Don't worry about it. Even a car sometime refuse to start"

Yep..... and now I call my cock Cortina.....

Nothing to worry about mate, it happens to us all. Infact it happend to me too on saturday, we were meeting another couple and some things happend that should of had me standing proud but alas...little guy didnt want to play despite the best efforts of 2 women.

As previous people have said OP, dont disect the situation....just move on and try again....we all get stage fright

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

"Don't worry about it. Even a car sometime refuse to start

Yep..... and now I call my cock Cortina.....

"

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

Happens to every man sooner or later.

I had it a bit in a club a few weeks ago, I was playing away merrily with a couple and then it was time for the condom, I struggled to open the damn thing and lost my erection. I switched to fingers and tongue again and the lady of the couple made me hard again and I came in her hands. I was a bit disappointed but the couple were good about it and we all had fun at the end.

I think I made the mistake of going to the club tired and I came down with a stinking cold the next day, so it was probably that.

If you dwell on it too much it can cause more problems.

Get back on the horse again is my advice.

By *MOOTH AND ROUGHCouple  over a year ago

tamworth

Happened to mr s before and it was fustraiting for him just managed to keep the little fella hard

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

maybe you were just tired, a lot planned for the weekend and the pressure of wanting your wife to enjoy her special weekend.... pecker up, onwards and upwards....

if it does happen again and it might.... get yourself checked out... but if it was in fighting fit condition Friday... it may lean more to tiredness than anything else

all the best

I had this prob. I found out what it was for me .it was partly nerves but mostly because I had to use a condom. I find they take. The sensitivity. Away

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I had this prob. I found out what it was for me .it was partly nerves but mostly because I had to use a condom. I find they take. The sensitivity. Away "

Hadnt even got as far as needing condoms ... my little bloke wasn't interested in anything ... bj`s , wanks ...nothing

By *pecifically1Woman  over a year ago

Hull

too much pressure and expectation...have fun..relax...enjoy it.....9/10 in the brain....

and reading the forum, people actually whinge about 'failed' meets...wow...that's not nice.....

By *olfcartweaselCouple  over a year ago

Melrose

Pressure sucks. If you're worried, wear a ring to meets.

Hull

that is so bloody horny!! a guy with a ring just does it for me....

as above, dont even give it another thought, make it into an issue that doesnt exist, happens to every single one of us at one point or another.

If it happens again see a doctor but other than that chalk it up to experience.

i have been like that in clubs, so tongue and fingers to rescue, told missus i was tired(shifts) and ill finish her later, no complaints yet,but im also cam shy lol. try not to think about other people around you, more you make of it the worse it will become

It's already been stated, but 98% of guys will have this issue at some point. It happened to me on my first threesome....luckily, the female had serious skills and the "lil man" started to play ball again. I find it is more than likely to happen if I've already had sex in the previous 24 hours. Most swinging couples have experienced this on a regular basis. Don't take it to heart or think about it on the next meet. Let us all know how you get on with the next meet...I'm sure you'll be singing a different song

"that is so bloody horny!! a guy with a ring just does it for me...."

Third finger, left hand?

Wolf

Hull

"that is so bloody horny!! a guy with a ring just does it for me....

Third finger, left hand?

Wolf

"

Oh christ NO! lol.....funny on so many levels if only you knew...(chortles away to herself)

Third finger, left hand?

Wolf

Oh christ NO! lol.....funny on so many levels if only you knew...(chortles away to herself)"

lol

alright.. the drivebelt off 'hoover junior then

Wolf

Hull

Third finger, left hand?

Wolf

Oh christ NO! lol.....funny on so many levels if only you knew...(chortles away to herself)

lol

alright.. the drivebelt off 'hoover junior then

Wolf

"

My kinda lady....x

What an open and honest forum, good on you for this forum.I think most guys have struggled at times.I find i am more ready if i abstain for a few days before hand.

As others have said, the more you think about it the worse the problem becomes.

Also if you are fairly new to swinging it does feel like a bit of pressure and of course nerves. Chill out and see how it goes next time and good luck!

By *orset manMan  over a year ago

Bournemouth

if it happens often see a doctor - can be signs of diebetes

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Sure it has happened to most men at one time or another....know Mr B has struggled on a couple of occasions.

Easily said that done but don't stress over it. x

By *win PeaksCouple  over a year ago

Northamptonshire

I wouldn't let it worry you, it has happened to me on a few occasions as well as the males of other couples we have played with. Don't take it to heart and relax, the more pressure you put on yourself the more difficult it will be. Just because things didn't go to plan doesn't mean it wasn't an enjoyable time for all concerned.

Dave

Many years ago not long after we started swinging, We were at Liasons in Rochdale.

We were both playing with various people and enjoying ourselves.

I suddenly had the chance to play with a lady who (at the time) was my 'fantasy come true'. There she was enjoying my fingers and tongue. Wanting me to enter her. Nowt happened. Not a damn thing would happen. It just would not play ball at all. The frustration was unbelievable. There I was with a fantasy come true and other guys (who to me were far more likely to be her 'type' waiting in the wings. In the end I just had to say 'sorry it doesn't want to play ball'

The lady was a true 'lady' and was very polite and didn't just leave. no we played for a while and cuddled.

On another time, we played and it was stuff fantasies are made of and we have met at many parties. I always wondered just why she wanted to walk past all the 'he-men' types and come and play with me. Her answer made me float five feet above the ground. She said 'because you treat me like a person and with respect'.

Ever since that time, if things don't want to ' play ball' then I just put it down to one of those things and try to please the lady how ever I can. Remember ladies can have the equivalent also.

xxx

Now that is a lady if she's looking beyond the obvious studs. I can understand why you felt so good on hearing her response.

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

Happened to me once - I was at a party and came too soon with the woman I was with, then couldn't get up again all night. A few of the women worked on me but... no luck. I really felt depressed and would have left if R wasn't getting lots of the other cocks on offer.

Next time we swung it was back in good order, popping up not long after cumming all the evening, and staying hard long enough to keep me and the ladies happy. So, don't get depressed, it does happen and isn't the end of the world!

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

this does happen quite alot and ur certainly not alone. I wouldnt worry about it too much to be honest as the guys that it has happened to us with have just come back another time and weve just picked up where we left off. Its not a huge drama. Forget about it as im sure they probably already have !

it does make you feel realy bad when things go wrong but at least 65 % of males will have this happen at some piont in ther lives so dont worry unless it becume a reguler thing

it happens to me a bit, but i concentrate on the person im with, by using fingers and tongue, but i did do alright in club on saturday with missus, and i had no complaints from other couple

If it ever happened to me I would seriously consider packing it in. I think it would be my head subconciously telling me I don't want to do it any more.

There's more to sex than penetration, and if I find I'm with a guy who is 'condom shy' then sometimes it's best to pleasure him in other ways and try again another day....or even just later in the meet.

A few guys have told me after a meet that they enjoyed it more because I don't pressure them... I find that a huge compliment, and feel sorry that they may have experienced other meets where they are just expected to perform like a machine.

Oh, and females can suffer from an equivalent problem - in my case if there's no chemistry there's no ongoing wetness. In the past I have sometimes carried on with added lube, where I've felt an obligation to play, now I have more confidence and I won't play with anyone I don't fancy/like.

By *teve oneilMan  over a year ago

manchester

Yeh pack it in I reckon.

Dont worry about it its hapoened to all of us at some point.

It happened to me and no matter how the lady sucked touched or rubbed it wasnt gonna work

just did the only thing you can and laugh about it dont look to deep

shit happens

"Yeh pack it in I reckon."

I don't agree at all. Sometimes I find it so overwhelming and mind blowing with another couple that I have got over excited and struggled to get it up.

Best to relax, plenty of oral, teasing and it's comes back to life.

To the OP.. You shouldn't let one bad experience affect what you want to do. As said before it happens to 99% of guys. I have a stressful job and that can affect my play too, same with tiredness and if you have had a really good 3some the night before that won't help you either.

Come visits us and we can sit in the corner together trying to get hard while the women play lol

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Shit happens.

Use other means available to you for fun and don't focus on it. Soon as you stop thinking about it the sooner things go back to normal in my experience.

Mr P...

"I had this prob. I found out what it was for me .it was partly nerves but mostly because I had to use a condom. I find they take. The sensitivity. Away "

I was circumcised couple of years ago. Now I'm not nearly as sensitive. I can take a much rougher bj now

Yeah sometimes its stagefright. Don't let it get to you. On my first meet I was a little shy and kept only getting semis. We still had fun though. Maybe you should gicve your willy pep talks, it may solve your problem- be careful where you do this though

» Add a new message to this topic