FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Any tips for my profile?

Any tips for my profile?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughtygent10 OP   Man  over a year ago

saltash

So I’ve been on here a while, started off great but something just seems to have fizzled out!

Any profile tips or anything you see on my that could be the issue?

Thanks!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your bio is quite descriptive but it reads like a telegram.

Good with hands stop

Wiling to try anything stop.

Soften it down a bit.

We dismiss anyone that wants to push our boundaries.

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Hi op

Besides being open minded and expecting others to let you know what they're after how about yourself expanding this what your interests maybe or would like to explore your bio is what people read too find similar interests

By *aughtygent10 OP   Man  over a year ago

saltash

Thank you, taken some of the bits out.

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Use the timer to take photos with your phone, instead of in the mirror. Be more creative, see the other guys pics (have a look in the lounge section of the forum).

By *arkandlovelyWoman  over a year ago

South Derbyshire

Photos are crap.

Take "got tattoos" out. Tattoos aren't a personality trait. If you must show them off, take some photos where you can see them.

Also delete "nearly six foot". It's like a woman saying "I'd be really pretty if I wasn't ugly". You can't sell yourself on something you're not.

By *ackbydemandMan  over a year ago

Leicester

You have verifications, assuming they are positive post them. Nothing beats a personal recommendation, mine sing praises but I only got them by being genuinely a good person. If you are good let other people do the talking for you.

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple  over a year ago

Weymouth

"Photos are crap.

Take "got tattoos" out. Tattoos aren't a personality trait. If you must show them off, take some photos where you can see them.

Also delete "nearly six foot". It's like a woman saying "I'd be really pretty if I wasn't ugly". You can't sell yourself on something you're not."

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

I don't understand the winky emoticons.

6ft wink.

Does that mean you're not really 6 ft. Or is it meant to be so exceptional that it deserves an ambiguous winky face? I'm really puzzled by that.

By *anilla-sinCouple  over a year ago

lancs

Yeah.. I'd pretty much concur with what others have said. Ultimately.. What is written on your profile, and whether it attracts people will depend on the person. We aren't particularly bothered if a guy has an amazing personality.. and can write a long and witty profile.. Because we aren't looking to date.. we are looking for sex. But at the same time, they have to show a reasonable amount of ability to communicate.. So from our point of view your profile text is fine. However.. some people want something different.. You can't win them all.. Your photos are nothing special.. So I'd agree with what somebody said earlier about getting a timer.. and taking a few arty pictures..

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Your pics are a bit repetitive and whilst OK, they don't give a really good ixea of how you'd look jf we were in an embrace/by you. The ideal is for us to grasp fully how you look. If we imagine we'd love you to shag us, we'll be jumping on you.

Experiment and take lots of pics, loads more than you'll use. Check which get the bigger positive hits.

Look at a few other guys and see what they include and how they have shot themselves.

Your profile has to sell you. Again, see how guys do this and learn but don't copy. The mundane and obvious, will leave people cold and moving on to the next profile.

Good luck! I'm sure you can get much, much better results Sophie x

» Add a new message to this topic