FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Best way to arrange meets

Best way to arrange meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *assyasspair OP   Couple  over a year ago

the Staffordshire Moorlands

We've had a few no show fakes so far and tired of these w4nkers. We clean the house, bedding and are shower fresh before heading off to the social. Mrs spends a great deal of time on make-up and dress attire only to be let down by these idiots.

We're thinking a short video call is required to wean these fcukers out but don't want to appear too strict or kill-joys.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ellhungvweMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

I think a phone call will out some of the wasters but the biggest thing for me is to make sure that you are not meeting people who can demonstrate that they can (and have) met through veris.

By *lexV16Man  over a year ago

Welling

Sorry to hear about your experience OP.

I am not sure if you change your profile recently due to bad experience but in its current form it sounds a bit too negative and passive-aggressive. May be try to start it on positive note to attract positive people?

And yeah, phone call would not hurt but would help to filter time wasters.

"I think a phone call will out some of the wasters but the biggest thing for me is to make sure that you are not meeting people who can demonstrate that they can (and have) met through veris."

The last one was verified by Club Atlantis Evoloution and it seems to us that some guys are creating multiple accounts to verify each other. I think the phone video call is the only way to go as we'll be able to see if the face pic they sent matches the video

"Sorry to hear about your experience OP.

I am not sure if you change your profile recently due to bad experience but in its current form it sounds a bit too negative and passive-aggressive. May be try to start it on positive note to attract positive people?

And yeah, phone call would not hurt but would help to filter time wasters.

"

It's like that beause of these dickheads and idiots who don't even read the profile. Guys coming on trying to rewrite the rules on their terms ....dictating to us FFS. Get yourself a MF or Female account and you'll soon understand

By *lexV16Man  over a year ago

Welling

You are contracting your self here. You put lots of negativity in your profile for dickheads who doesn’t read profiles. You are targeting wrong audience.

I’d suggest to put things in the profile you want to show for people who read profiles.

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

"You are contracting your self here. You put lots of negativity in your profile for dickheads who doesn’t read profiles. You are targeting wrong audience.

I’d suggest to put things in the profile you want to show for people who read profiles.

"

Yep, agree with this, the profile is far too aggressive in our opinion

By *ellinever70Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Do you think you're investing a little too much of yourselves on relation to here?

"You are contracting your self here. You put lots of negativity in your profile for dickheads who doesn’t read profiles. You are targeting wrong audience.

"

Alex thanks for your input mate...we had it like that originally...it does nothing to deter the fakes. Your viewpoint is coming from a guy who can probably shower and be on someone's doorstep within an hour of arrangement.

A couple means arranging and sorting out a time that suits both partners, cleaning the house as we're the ones accommodating, getting both ourselves ready and travelling to the social venue.... we're talking 2 to 3hrs preparation minimum and then they don't show. Look around at some more seasoned couple's profiles and you'll see even harsher rules.

Hi ...not sure what you mean?

"Do you think you're investing a little too much of yourselves on relation to here?"

Sorry not sure what you mean?

By *ackbydemandMan  over a year ago

Leicester

Maybe a 2 stage approach? Meet people in clubs, they will be there anyway. You should be able to chat to see if they are literate, maybe play if the mood takes you and offer house meets to the ones you really like. Should cut down on time wasters and when you are in a clubs you can flex your sexy side at the same time.

"Maybe a 2 stage approach? Meet people in clubs, they will be there anyway. You should be able to chat to see if they are literate, maybe play if the mood takes you and offer house meets to the ones you really like. Should cut down on time wasters and when you are in a clubs you can flex your sexy side at the same time."

Thanks but unlike Alex who mainly seems to use the clubs to verify...wifey isn't ready to go that route so we're pretty much left to vet before arranging the meet. Possibly using Kik if they don't wish to divulge their phone number. Not really bothered if they find the rules too passive-aggresive LoL...come to our house and gig and play by our rules or don't bother messaging. The veri's we have so far tell you we're very nice people but we're not going to suffer fools lightly.

By *elbaCouple  over a year ago

Derby

We personally don’t see an issue with your profile (we do actually read profiles) Think it’s pretty clear what you want and expect. You are upfront and clear.

We certainly do not see it as passive aggressive!

We’d be pissed in your shoes, definitely a quick video chat would sort any future issues.

By *heJammyDodgersCouple  over a year ago

Falkirk

"We personally don’t see an issue with your profile (we do actually read profiles) Think it’s pretty clear what you want and expect. You are upfront and clear.

We’d be pissed in your shoes, definitely a quick video chat would sort any future issues.

"

We agree with the above, you're profile looks fine.

Leicester

"Maybe a 2 stage approach? Meet people in clubs, they will be there anyway. You should be able to chat to see if they are literate, maybe play if the mood takes you and offer house meets to the ones you really like. Should cut down on time wasters and when you are in a clubs you can flex your sexy side at the same time.

Thanks but unlike Alex who mainly seems to use the clubs to verify...wifey isn't ready to go that route so we're pretty much left to vet before arranging the meet. Possibly using Kik if they don't wish to divulge their phone number. Not really bothered if they find the rules too passive-aggresive LoL...come to our house and gig and play by our rules or don't bother messaging. The veri's we have so far tell you we're very nice people but we're not going to suffer fools lightly."

There's an Kik group for The Attic, legit stuff with some staff in it. I'll send you in PM and if it helps then good.

Leicester

Or not, outside age range

Ha!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Angry

Think I’d be scared to turn up!

Think you missed out “If you don’t perform you’ll get a hoofing!” In capitals obviously.

"We personally don’t see an issue with your profile (we do actually read profiles) Think it’s pretty clear what you want and expect. You are upfront and clear.

We agree with the above, you're profile looks fine."

Thanks ...the video call will be on the cards!

We agree with the above, you're profile looks fine."

Thank you ...we like to think we set out our stall so there's no misunderstanding. Video it is!

By *ewBurtonMan  over a year ago

Derby

I always exchange phone numbers and speak on the phone to arrange a meet. Then a txt on the day to say on way to confirm. Unfortunately there are time waisted on here but do find this works for me xx

By *imal75Man  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

I think your profile, says what you want it too. I am on your side and being let down! is no good after all the effort and build up going into it. If these people want to earn your trust and friendship then at least show up! You have a right to be angry... Just wish more people would be honest and genuine. If I plan a meet I turn up simples.

"Angry

Think you missed out “If you don’t perform you’ll get a hoofing!” In capitals obviously. "

You won't have that problem as you do club first then from that do your actual meet at your pad. The genuine guys we've met had no complaints and were under no pressure to perform. We did have one fuck n go merchant who shot his load in under 5mins and promptly left...he hasn't been invited back and those guys who just want to empty their balls because the wife or gf is having her nails done or just passing through, then we suggest they keep to the girls who oblige quick meets.

"I always exchange phone numbers and speak on the phone to arrange a meet. Then a txt on the day to say on way to confirm. Unfortunately there are time waisted on here but do find this works for me xx "

Well done you mate... that's perfect!

"I think your profile, says what you want it too. I am on your side and being let down! is no good after all the effort and build up going into it. If these people want to earn your trust and friendship then at least show up! You have a right to be angry... Just wish more people would be honest and genuine. If I plan a meet I turn up simples. "

Big thumbs up to you my friend x

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

The 4 main options and/or considerations are :

Verifications

Phone calls

Socials

Clubs

Not everyone will be able to tick all of those boxes (e.g. we don't do phone calls), but we would never meet someone without veris and always ask for a social first.

"The 4 main options and/or considerations are :

Verifications

Phone calls

Socials

Clubs

Not everyone will be able to tick all of those boxes (e.g. we don't do phone calls), but we would never meet someone without veris and always ask for a social first. "

# Veri's are OK when they've got about four or more. Seems to us some users are creating multiple accounts to verify each other and then hiding some profiles too make it harder for you to ascertain true validity

# Clubs or socials we already said are not an option right now. Some guys are also using clubs and socials to up their veri count and make them appear like good guys.

# phone calls involve giving them our own number...we prefer video messaging like Kik...not used it yet but seems like a good option so far

We always ask for a personal social as we also don't want to give some creep our address so we're happy to give out a social post code, meet them there and if all good head back ours for some fun.

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple  over a year ago

Weymouth

Not sure why there's any need to attack men who's foreskins don't retract. Fine it can be a preference but Jesus....

"Not sure why there's any need to attack men who's foreskins don't retract. Fine it can be a preference but Jesus.... "

Why is that deemed an attack? It's simply a preference and a known issue to keep clean. For that reason we list it as a no-go!

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple  over a year ago

Weymouth

"Not sure why there's any need to attack men who's foreskins don't retract. Fine it can be a preference but Jesus....

Why is that deemed an attack? It's simply a preference and a known issue to keep clean. For that reason we list it as a no-go!"

Saying someone should have sorted it long ago is quite judgemental

By *ensual 2Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

We have been stood up even after a social meet …it’s the rich tapestry of life lol … their loss .. that said we have hooked up with 99 % people we have arranged with and had a fab old time

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

"Angry

Think you missed out “If you don’t perform you’ll get a hoofing!” In capitals obviously. "

I admit I took a step back while reading the profile.

By *jonesMan  over a year ago

Totnes

"I think a phone call will out some of the wasters but the biggest thing for me is to make sure that you are not meeting people who can demonstrate that they can (and have) met through veris.

The last one was verified by Club Atlantis Evoloution and it seems to us that some guys are creating multiple accounts to verify each other. I think the phone video call is the only way to go as we'll be able to see if the face pic they sent matches the video"

There are a surprising number of well verified (by people I know are real , or clubs or socials etc ) fake profiles , couples , single ladies or blokes ,

They do things like putting there name down to go to a organised social ...not going , but then messaging the organisers and saying they went, chatted and enjoyed it etc ...and if you haven't kept a careful eye on the guest list it's easy , as an organiser to verify by accident as it were ....

I used to organise socials with a lady and this was one stunt a couples profile tried to pull...luckily we were very disciplined in signing in folk on the guest list ...

"Not sure why there's any need to attack men who's foreskins don't retract. Fine it can be a preference but Jesus....

Why is that deemed an attack? It's simply a preference and a known issue to keep clean. For that reason we list it as a no-go!

Saying someone should have sorted it long ago is quite judgemental "

Fact.. many men ignore this problem and then it means an operation to sort it later in life OR just live with it and have good daily hygiene BUT many men neglect or find it hard to clean.

https://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/health/conditionsandtreatments/foreskin-care

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

"We've had a few no show fakes so far and tired of these w4nkers. We clean the house, bedding and are shower fresh before heading off to the social. Mrs spends a great deal of time on make-up and dress attire only to be let down by these idiots.

We're thinking a short video call is required to wean these fcukers out but don't want to appear too strict or kill-joys."

There's likely always going to be times when people have no shows (I have as a single fem and did as a couple)

There's nothing wrong in having preferences but I do think there's perhaps nicer ways of listing them. Imo.

It currently reads like a duel personality from the top half to the bottom.

I personally would not call/video with someone.. it's my preference not to..

It in no way limits my options for meets

I can appreciate the frustrations/anger but maybe just not let it come out in the profile so much.

I think fab is definitely always to be taken with a chill pill and a smile.

"We've had a few no show fakes so far and tired of these w4nkers. We clean the house, bedding and are shower fresh before heading off to the social. Mrs spends a great deal of time on make-up and dress attire only to be let down by these idiots.

We're thinking a short video call is required to wean these fcukers out but don't want to appear too strict or kill-joys.

There's likely always going to be times when people have no shows (I have as a single fem and did as a couple)

There's nothing wrong in having preferences but I do think there's perhaps nicer ways of listing them. Imo.

It currently reads like a duel personality from the top half to the bottom.

I personally would not call/video with someone.. it's my preference not to..

It in no way limits my options for meets

I can appreciate the frustrations/anger but maybe just not let it come out in the profile so much.

I think fab is definitely always to be taken with a chill pill and a smile.

"

Thanks but so far we lost about 10hrs of our lives with these time wasters. Not no more! Video call or they can do one!

"I think a phone call will out some of the wasters but the biggest thing for me is to make sure that you are not meeting people who can demonstrate that they can (and have) met through veris.

The last one was verified by Club Atlantis Evoloution and it seems to us that some guys are creating multiple accounts to verify each other. I think the phone video call is the only way to go as we'll be able to see if the face pic they sent matches the video

There are a surprising number of well verified (by people I know are real , or clubs or socials etc ) fake profiles , couples , single ladies or blokes ,

They do things like putting there name down to go to a organised social ...not going , but then messaging the organisers and saying they went, chatted and enjoyed it etc ...and if you haven't kept a careful eye on the guest list it's easy , as an organiser to verify by accident as it were ....

I used to organise socials with a lady and this was one stunt a couples profile tried to pull...luckily we were very disciplined in signing in folk on the guest list ...

"

Yep I guess we realised there would be a fair share of fakes here but seriously we have to take some action to deter these types...if it means us making it clear what we won't accept and any guy that gets to the meet stage having to do a video call then so be it.

The genuine guys will come through and the fakes hopefully crawl back in the sewer where they came from.

Thank you for your input... it's much appreciated. WnR x

» Add a new message to this topic