FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > getting that first verification

getting that first verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *corpio86777 OP   Man  over a year ago

cardiff

hello ladoes and gentleman any tips on getting that first verification im a genuine man just seems very hard to get that first meet or cam chat any ideas?am i doing something wrong?im not afraid of rejection its part of life but damn i would atleast like to be given a shot even if rejected im not the type to spit my dummy out if i am rejected by the way any tips would be appreciated from men and women alike thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"hello ladoes and gentleman any tips on getting that first verification im a genuine man just seems very hard to get that first meet or cam chat any ideas?am i doing something wrong?im not afraid of rejection its part of life but damn i would atleast like to be given a shot even if rejected im not the type to spit my dummy out if i am rejected by the way any tips would be appreciated from men and women alike thanks "

Hi op

It can be extremely difficult at times but obviously the cam if say would be an easy option but is also the meet section putting out a social meet with no expectations. some used to prefer the social side of this more than sexually really getting to know someone

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

When in the chat rooms go on cam then politely ask if anyone would mind leaving you a verification. Sometimes it does require you to ask, people aren't mind readers.

By *ud and BryanCouple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

Baring in mind that many of us dismiss cam veris, your best option is to attend either an organised social or go to a club.

By *astesLikeMagicWoman  over a year ago

Newcastle

Why is it so important to you?

By *DFL6828Man  over a year ago

Leicester

To get a meet off here for a single male is near on impossible, even the Verts on here count for basically nothing if your a single male. I would suggest probably going to a club and chatting to people there and not rely on this site, especially if your a single male

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You've been here 8 weeks.

This isn't a race, you know.

A lot of guys wait up to a year to get that first meet.

What were your expectations on joining the site?

There are around 100 men to every single woman on here and so the ladies are often inundated with messages.

There is no 'secret formula' or 'magic bullet' to getting a reply or even a meet.

It's only going to happen if you find someone who finds you as attractive as you do them.

What do you think, that there are hoards of horny women on here ready to open their legs to every Tom, Dick and Harry that shows them any interest.

I'd wake up if I were you.

And stop focusing so much on getting that green tick. The more you concern yourself about it, the less likely you'll be to get a meet, because nobody is going to want to meet you if they get the impression that you're only interested in them to get your veri.

Go have a cold shower

» Add a new message to this topic