FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Female glory hole

Female glory hole

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys I've recently been thinking ALOT about trying out a female glory hole. I've found one in xtasia however I'm a single woman, have never been to a club before and I'm after as much advice and personal experiences as possible please? Also if you don't mind sharing some dirty details that's always a bonus

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awteeMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Didn’t even know this was a thing but sounds fun

By *ark482021Man  over a year ago

Northampton

I’m also intrigued..looking for a partner to club as well..

There are so many experiences I want to see and try.

Any advice how I approach this?

By *razytimesinloveCouple  over a year ago

SW Scotland

Townhouse also do these, as far as I’m aware you have a partner in crime make sure the guys wear protection etc

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

Only use a female glory hole with a trusted spotter. Ideally your partner but a trusted FWB if single.

I've heard some clubs may provide a staff member to act as your spotter but that's club and staffing dependent. If this is your only option I'd speak to the club in advance.

Good luck

Jay x

By *..WillowCouple  over a year ago

East Lincs

As others have said if you are going to use a female glory hole you would be advised to go with a trusted partner. Our local club HU9 in Hull has one. When Willow has used it I am always close at hand to make sure the guys behave and stick to our rules, wear a condom, no anal. One or two have tried to go bareback and are swiftly reminded . If you do find someone to go with I am sure you will enjoy it enormously if it is a fantasy. Willow certainly did. Best of luck x

B.

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol.

Whilst understanding the policy of ensuring protection is used etc, it may take the edge of the spontaneity, by policing who does what...Also for a voyeur, this can be quite a turn on..

I have had a number of requests for people to watch as I perform, but much prefer the one to one anonymous ..

Old school perhaps.

Whatever you choose to do and I don't think having a 'guard' is mandatory, enjoy the fun.

By *ackbydemandMan  over a year ago

Leicester

If it's your first time, do not go alone. Suggestions it takes the edge off by having a parter or spotter shouldn't be a problem, you'll be amped up anyway.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Whilst understanding the policy of ensuring protection is used etc, it may take the edge of the spontaneity, by policing who does what...Also for a voyeur, this can be quite a turn on..

I have had a number of requests for people to watch as I perform, but much prefer the one to one anonymous ..

Old school perhaps.

Whatever you choose to do and I don't think having a 'guard' is mandatory, enjoy the fun."

Not sure how making sure someone remains safe takes the 'edge off of anything?

By *hegirlwiththepeachtattooWoman  over a year ago

I’ve been in them at different clubs. TH only have it set up for a specific event, but they do have a lovely chaperone who watches all 3 gloryholes. Club Play, No3 and Pandora’s all have a Czech gloryhole as a permanent fixture, but you need your own chaperone to make sure everyone behaves. You’re welcome to set your own rules regarding who can visit the gloryhole whilst you’re in it (such as physical attributes or preferences). They’re a lot of fun if managed appropriately.

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol.

"Whilst understanding the policy of ensuring protection is used etc, it may take the edge of the spontaneity, by policing who does what...Also for a voyeur, this can be quite a turn on..

Old school perhaps.

Whatever you choose to do and I don't think having a 'guard' is mandatory, enjoy the fun.

Not sure how making sure someone remains safe takes the 'edge off of anything?"

I did say it may..

Some people like to take risks with sex...outdoor. bareback etc.

By *elkieWoman  over a year ago

Durham

Old school perhaps.

Not sure how making sure someone remains safe takes the 'edge off of anything?

I did say it may..

Some people like to take risks with sex...outdoor. bareback etc."

If that’s your thing, all power to you. Hot though pregnant, barefoot and syphilitic might be as a fantasy, I like my reality with big boots and less green goo gushing from my gash and so I ask men to condom up. Each to their own.

» Add a new message to this topic