FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > first time at a club

first time at a club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi there i am going to la chambre in sheffield tomorrow night and it is the frist time i have been to a club and it is also fetish night..I am am going with my sexy lady friend ..but does anyone have any advice on how to make sure i enjoy myself and not to feel awkward or uncomfortabe? x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Don't be afraid to talk to people. Tell them it's your first time and you're apprehensive and not sure how to behave.

It's slightly different on fet night, but people are just as approachable so don't be scared to get the conversation going.

Obviously don't intrude if people are (ahem) occupied, but if it's in an open room they are happy to have an audience. Though possibly not a running commentary! So keep observations for after!

La chambre has a big main room that feels like a pub. So take the opportunity to introduce yourself and get chatting in there. When you arrive let staff/organisers know it's your first time and you'll get a tour and lot's of questions answered.

Relax, enjoy and don't feel you have to do more than watch on your first visit. You'll soon make new friends and feel at ease.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Don't be afraid to talk to people. Tell them it's your first time and you're apprehensive and not sure how to behave.

It's slightly different on fet night, but people are just as approachable so don't be scared to get the conversation going.

Obviously don't intrude if people are (ahem) occupied, but if it's in an open room they are happy to have an audience. Though possibly not a running commentary! So keep observations for after!

La chambre has a big main room that feels like a pub. So take the opportunity to introduce yourself and get chatting in there. When you arrive let staff/organisers know it's your first time and you'll get a tour and lot's of questions answered.

Relax, enjoy and don't feel you have to do more than watch on your first visit. You'll soon make new friends and feel at ease."

thans for that advice x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It does not matter how confident anyone is, everyone, even if they don't admit it, is nervous. The other advice has been spot on, but what I would say to you is don't drink to much because of nerves, believe me you can end up making yourself look like a dick....any problems we have ever had has been because people have d*unk to much cos they are nervous....just chat to people, don't expect anything more than a sociable night out, and then anything else that happens will be a bonus .

If its a fet night people are maybe a bit different, all I would say there is, don't but in if people are playing, all venues have slightly different rules so its a good idea to ask what they are.

Hope you have a great night!

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Echo everything that`s been said above. I am now quite confident in actually getting through the door of one club that I like but I still lack the confidence to strike up conversation with people I haven`t met before. Even worse at going alone into a place I`ve never been to before. Having said that I do have health issues that hamper my "performance" so my shyness is perhaps understandable.

Right people who go to these clubs are in my mind the real deal most of them are so honest its unreal as soon as you break your cherry and start chatting wot I'm saying will click you will chill then you will explore don't go there thinking I have got to play that's a no no go there and enjoy peoples company if you do end up playing take that as a bonus. Take care sefe sex good conversation most of all enjoy yourself. Hey let me no how you get on Jeff

its our first time tonight excited nervous and everything else

Thanks everyone, really great advice in this thread. It will make my first visit to Youtopia, when I go, that bit easier

Tempting Devil 247 gives sound quality advise in her reply(as do the others) she helped me out on my 1st sosl club visit!

Just be yourself and enjoy!

» Add a new message to this topic