FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > No Interest

No Interest

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys ive been on here a while and have piks and am photo verified but dont seem to get any replies/interest am i doing somthing wrong or am i just uglier than the average guy on fab? x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not another thread from single guy complaining about not getting meets surely lol

"Not another thread from single guy complaining about not getting meets surely lol"

Surly this is the section where it says asking for others opinions/feedback why the hell would you be in this part if you dont want to be helpful?

"Not another thread from single guy complaining about not getting meets surely lol

Surly this is the section where it says asking for others opinions/feedback why the hell would you be in this part if you dont want to be helpful?"

I know that, but there's about 3 threads already running with the same question. Here's some advice, all single guys should stop feeling sorry for themselfs.

who said anything about feeling sorry for myself? and what use are the other threads qhen im asking for input on my profile? rather than hijacking someone elses post i started my own... got a problem with it then go complain about someone elses post

"who said anything about feeling sorry for myself? and what use are the other threads qhen im asking for input on my profile? rather than hijacking someone elses post i started my own... got a problem with it then go complain about someone elses post"
Attitude won't help you get meets.

Now now boys!

If your not going to be nice to each other, atleast get naked in a paddling pool full of trifle and sort it out that way

I dont have an attitude im aimply saying if youve nothing helpful to say then move along your simply moaning because theres more than one post about the same thing and id rather u posted your _iew on it elsewhere

Well I'm trying to give you advice

Most of the advice given on profiles is all pretty blanket standard stuff that each time a guy posts this kind of thread the same advice is always given mainly because no one can advise u personally on how to promote ur profile specifically as we don't really no u on a personal level, so search through current n old tgreads on the same subject n u will hav the advice u need. i think That was the point others were trying to make they just didn't state it as diplomatically as I have, mainly because a new thread like this seems to pop up at least on e a day

"Well I'm trying to give you advice "

Not sue how you can say that? Or accuse him of attitude?

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

The best advice is to be yourself. If that doesn't get you meets then maybe swinging isn't for you.

"Well I'm trying to give you advice

Not sue how you can say that? Or accuse him of attitude?"

Advice is stop going on about not getting meets.

Thats fair enough i can understand it popping up ect but surly u just ignore it if you have nothing helpful to say? didnt everyones mum say if youve not got something nice to say then dont say anything at all? i apologise for asking an apparent age old question its my first time in the boards and thought id ask people for their opinions x

Not sue how you can say that? Or accuse him of attitude? Advice is stop going on about not getting meets."

AT which point did i "go on" about not getting meets i mentioned it ...

"Hi guys ive been on here a while and have piks and am photo verified but dont seem to get any replies/interest am i doing somthing wrong or am i just uglier than the average guy on fab? x "

No face pic, mentioning the word discreet and can't accommodate is not a great combination. Those that can accommodate will generally do much better than those that can't. 2 near identical cock pics. And the text of your profile is so bland it may as well say nothing.

Don't wanna get into forum arguement, good look with trying to get a meet.

Use chat rooms in your area, I've had a few last minutes meets while chatting in rooms on fab.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

what makes your profile stand out from the hundreds and hundreds of others...

it is bland and unimaginative

sell yourself more, what you bring to a meet, what you seek etc...

good luck and welcome

"Hi guys ive been on here a while and have piks and am photo verified but dont seem to get any replies/interest am i doing somthing wrong or am i just uglier than the average guy on fab? x

No face pic, mentioning the word discreet and can't accommodate is not a great combination. Those that can accommodate will generally do much better than those that can't. 2 near identical cock pics. And the text of your profile is so bland it may as well say nothing.

"

Hmm thought my face pic was on there as i added it as a profile pik... child so accom is outve the question obv i think a re write is in order , cheers

[Removed by poster at 23/12/12 17:04:21]

"well I just checked your profile you seem good to me, maybe out a little more about u and what your into on your profile, and try get a few more pics up, just a personal performance but I don't like profiles with just cock pics on id rather not see any and have a face pic sent privately, May be worth u upgrading so u can see who looks at you as I find that sometimes leads to meets and messages etc.. hope u find someone soon, PS you should go to a club they are lots of fun if you out a meet up on the clubs section I'm sure someone will join u xx "
Hard for guys to get into clubs i've heard.

[Removed by poster at 23/12/12 17:05:48]

lol noticed predictive text took over that thread reply ha ! .. silly fingers !.. well cupids do a guest fee for single males and no registration needed and if u go with a lady again u don't need to register x

Ok since it's your first time here goes.

1. A face pic as a profile pic is a good start

2. Get rid of the cock shots n keep one to use privately for the people that ask to see it as they don't do much for most people, unread get a nice bod shot n bum shot that wot us ladies wanna see n gives us a bit of mystery

3. If u can't accom and want to be discreet an it is for a genuine reason of ur child say that so u don't get automatically written of as another cheating bloke

4. If u want I try clubs don't wait for a partner to go with go alone trust me u won't be the only one there a a single n everyone is friendly n understanding of the classic newbie nerves n it is the best way to get verified by an users.

5. Finally, pad out your profile by telling people about yourself n what ur likes and dislikes are yes u can tick them but discuss them too

Hope that helps

Oh n wen it comes to first messages make sure u read the profile fully n Taylor it to wot the person seems to be looking for be polite n respectful

"Ok since it's your first time here goes.

1. A face pic as a profile pic is a good start

2. Get rid of the cock shots n keep one to use privately for the people that ask to see it as they don't do much for most people, unread get a nice bod shot n bum shot that wot us ladies wanna see n gives us a bit of mystery

3. If u can't accom and want to be discreet an it is for a genuine reason of ur child say that so u don't get automatically written of as another cheating bloke

4. If u want I try clubs don't wait for a partner to go with go alone trust me u won't be the only one there a a single n everyone is friendly n understanding of the classic newbie nerves n it is the best way to get verified by an users.

5. Finally, pad out your profile by telling people about yourself n what ur likes and dislikes are yes u can tick them but discuss them too

Hope that helps "

YEah thats exactly the kindve post i was hoping to see, Cheers xx

Not sue how you can say that? Or accuse him of attitude? Advice is stop going on about not getting meets."

And who are you to say what others can and cannot post on? If the guy had started countless threads on the topic you'd have a fair point but really the way you are replying reflects more on you than him...

"Not another thread from single guy complaining about not getting meets surely lol

Surly this is the section where it says asking for others opinions/feedback why the hell would you be in this part if you dont want to be helpful? I know that, but there's about 3 threads already running with the same question. Here's some advice, all single guys should stop feeling sorry for themselfs."

"Hard for guys to get into clubs i've heard."

Wrong. Single men aren't allowed in some clubs on some nights. Some clubs (Chams spring to mind) have a waiting list for single guys but even there you can get in on certain nights. Some clubs will charge disproportionally higher admission for single males.

That's not exactly hard.

"Hard for guys to get into clubs i've heard.

Wrong. Single men aren't allowed in some clubs on some nights. Some clubs (Chams spring to mind) have a waiting list for single guys but even there you can get in on certain nights. Some clubs will charge disproportionally higher admission for single males.

That's not exactly hard. "

Hard in the sense there is a waiting list etc

That's not exactly hard. Hard in the sense there is a waiting list etc"

ONE club has a waiting list...

That's not exactly hard. Hard in the sense there is a waiting list etc

ONE club has a waiting list... "

I'm no expert never been to one, just repeating what i've been told.

You don't need clubs to get meets or action, just people who actually want to meet - instead of those that sit yapping about it and never do it

Wolf

"Hi guys ive been on here a while and have piks and am photo verified but dont seem to get any replies/interest am i doing somthing wrong or am i just uglier than the average guy on fab? x "

Good luck mate. I posted something like this a few weeks ago. Got some idiot remarks also but mostly positive ones that were very welcome. Altered my profile etc and Bang! A meet the next few days after. Stick with it mate.

Good luck. P

By *pecifically1Woman  over a year ago

Hull

"Now now boys!

If your not going to be nice to each other, atleast get naked in a paddling pool full of trifle and sort it out that way "

may consider paying to watch....

Tale the cock pics off and have a few nice pics up may help? Some ladies are not so keen on just cock pics.

"Hi guys ive been on here a while and have piks and am photo verified but dont seem to get any replies/interest am i doing somthing wrong or am i just uglier than the average guy on fab? x

Gota agree.

"

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Make your profile interesting as just now it really isn't!

What do you offer? What are you looking for? Single men are the worst for having crap profiles and then moaning about not getting meets. I'm sorry, but would you meet you based on the information you have supplied?

You have to intice someone in through your shop door and see if they would be intested in trying the produce....it really isn't rockect science, or is that just from an older females perspective?

"Now now boys!

If your not going to be nice to each other, atleast get naked in a paddling pool full of trifle and sort it out that way

may consider paying to watch...."

Glad someone else thinks it's a great idea, just think how many meets would turn up to watch lol x

By *usky1Woman  over a year ago

Greater London

I have to agree that cocks shot don't do it for me.

What attracts me to a profile is clear information.

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan  over a year ago

Older Hot Guy For 20’s-30’s Girls

Not sue how you can say that? Or accuse him of attitude? Advice is stop going on about not getting meets.

And who are you to say what others can and cannot post on? If the guy had started countless threads on the topic you'd have a fair point but really the way you are replying reflects more on you than him..."

Well said. My thoughts, as well.

I think in general, the majority of us, do get a little tired of the same old threads appearing on here, but it's bound to keep happening, as new single guys join up, that aren't au fait with the site.

We were all in that position at one time or another, remember.

By *ady4ladyWoman  over a year ago

liverpool

"We were all in that position at one time or another, remember. "

We're in Machester the first two weekends of January, we will definitely be in touch

Amy x

By *ady4ladyWoman  over a year ago

liverpool

YAY i love a happy ending

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

yes it is hard work...

you get out what you put in...

and that sometimes means showing that you are different to other people... giving people a reason to pick you as opposed to some else out there...

a lot of those guys will have gone down the social route.... just chatting to people at the various socials across the country does open a lot of avenues that just a profile doesn't do...

a lot of people will have gone to clubs, and again shown they are different (not the silent, say boo to a goose approach) and again, it opens up different avenues...

so say to yourself... what have you done to stand out? the site does give you the tools to make it work.... it is about how many or how little you use those pieces...

By *ate-dnkWoman  over a year ago

Telford

"The best advice is to be yourself. If that doesn't get you meets then maybe swinging isn't for you."

This ^^^^^^^^^^ right here is the single best piece of advise on FAB.

I'd rather people didn't get advice as it makes it harder to spot the ones who can't write their own profile!

Be yourself, you wont appeal to everyone, and you'll alienate some, but the ones that are still intrested will be better quality meets for you.

Kate.

Not sue how you can say that? Or accuse him of attitude? Advice is stop going on about not getting meets.

And who are you to say what others can and cannot post on? If the guy had started countless threads on the topic you'd have a fair point but really the way you are replying reflects more on you than him...

Well said. My thoughts, as well.

I think in general, the majority of us, do get a little tired of the same old threads appearing on here, but it's bound to keep happening, as new single guys join up, that aren't au fait with the site.

We were all in that position at one time or another, remember. "

By *kyhighstilettoCouple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

A few thoughts...

You might have to be patient; theres lots of you out there, competition is fierce and time is short for a lot of people.well it is for us anyway.

Flying in the face of what most people have said, one cock shot is good as lucy likes to see what she is walking into

Someone else said it earlier; be yourself.don't try and be "erotic" when you send a message.don't know about anyone else but this just makes us laugh

And finally, the golden rule for us: never, ever address us like its only the female thats in the picture.this is guaranteed to get peoples backs up and will induce derision and get you blocked.happened to us just the other day, didn't mr.tinglefingers?

Good luck

Hi , The fabulous fems tend to get so much male so I have suggested to some of my male friends to make your initial message stand out as 'Hi, hows you' sometimes does not get the heart racing and the pussy tingling, I think an interesting profile and some pics is great too

Good Luck x

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"The best advice is to be yourself. If that doesn't get you meets then maybe swinging isn't for you.

This ^^^^^^^^^^ right here is the single best piece of advise on FAB.

I'd rather people didn't get advice as it makes it harder to spot the ones who can't write their own profile!

Be yourself, you wont appeal to everyone, and you'll alienate some, but the ones that are still intrested will be better quality meets for you.

Kate. "

I say the same thing as a single bloke and get slaughtered for saying it.... they then say something about not wanting competition ect ect ect...

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Anyone trying to attract attention but have "don't know what to put" is instantly ignored by me. If you can't sell you, then why should I waste time asking 20 questions to discover we're not compatible?

People who don't accommodate but wanting to meet in my home also get ignored, especially if they mention "discrete" - it's not as if people are going to post a notice in their front room window and sell tickets is it!

"Well I'm trying to give you advice "

complaining about his thread is hardly giving advice, is it?

op cock pics are fine,at least uve no toilet in _iew...however...try somewhere looking a bit cleaner. proper body shots too.

ur in manchester(ive seen quite a few socials going on there)...maybe try a club or two...and check out socials.

4mths isnt a long time to not have a meet

OP - you have asked two questions:- And I doing something wrong? and am I uglier than average?

Contributors can only answer the question(s) you have posed. Maybe if you asked if there was anything anyone could highlight - including your profile - where you could make improvements which might lead to a response, then we can possibly offer more constructive help.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

And what if the answer to both questions had been "yes"..,.not much help, eh?

"And what if the answer to both questions had been "yes"..,.not much help, eh?"

Exactly......

Anyway finally gotten round to a computer and have changed it around abit more x

Surly this is the section where it says asking for others opinions/feedback why the hell would you be in this part if you dont want to be helpful? I know that, but there's about 3 threads already running with the same question. Here's some advice, all single guys should stop feeling sorry for themselfs."

lol sounds lot fun miss julie at least if you were in pool with us

complaining about his thread is hardly giving advice, is it? "

you're not selling yourself very well. a lot of people may not believe why you can't accommodate. The last part semms to say 'ok I might get my leg over but I'd rather go snowboarding'

"lol sounds lot fun miss julie at least if you were in pool with us "
Us?

Who invited you? Lol

ONE club has a waiting list... I'm no expert never been to one, just repeating what i've been told."

There's plenty of clubs that let single guys in, just need to contact the club prior to your visit to be added to guest lists

By *anSusieCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

You may get more interest once the snowboarding season is over, as its clear with your fulltime job,hobby and your daughter that you playtime is exremely lmtd.

Try to fit a social in.You meet loads of likeminded ppl and all the boarders+skieers we've met are in general a sociable bunch(love skiing in austria)so you should be fine

Yes many fems don't like cock pics but some,like me,do so good idea to have one to send.Show your fit body!

good luck and happy swinging in 2013

"Anyway finally gotten round to a computer and have changed it around abit more x"

Can't see much evidence that you have taken on board much - if any - of the advice all of the contributors to your thread have taken the time and trouble to offer... and you're wondering why you're not getting any interest...?

Beginning to wonder why I bother contributing to threads like this - would be more productive banging my head against a rough cast wall...

"Anyway finally gotten round to a computer and have changed it around abit more x

Can't see much evidence that you have taken on board much - if any - of the advice all of the contributors to your thread have taken the time and trouble to offer... and you're wondering why you're not getting any interest...?

Beginning to wonder why I bother contributing to threads like this - would be more productive banging my head against a rough cast wall...

"

New profile looks as bad if not worse than the last with minimal effort put in.

And who are you to say what others can and cannot post on? If the guy had started countless threads on the topic you'd have a fair point but really the way you are replying reflects more on you than him..."

"Anyway finally gotten round to a computer and have changed it around abit more x

"

Make sure the wall is covered by your buildings insurance first

"Anyway finally gotten round to a computer and have changed it around abit more x"

Also do a search through the introductions forum as this subject comes up all the time

We're in Machester the first two weekends of January, we will definitely be in touch

Amy x "

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

dont say nowt but us girls are all undercover lesbians !

I never read the old profile so can't comment on that.

What I get out of the current one is "can't". Can't meet because of work, can't meet because of snowboarding and pretty understandably can't meet at home because of the kid.

Also most of the stuff you've written could be used on an online dating profile.

Personally I prefer positive profiles, tell us where you CAN meet, what naughty things you enjoy doing, what sort of things you're looking to try and who with.

Even try and tell us what your not into in a positive way.

There are a lot of successful single guys on here, search for single guys looking for women or couples in your area who have been verified by meeting. Hotlist the profiles that have plenty of good verifications and see what their profile is telling people that yours isn't.

Totally different _iew but I just use chat a lot, set the camera on your FACE not cock, then actually try and have a conversation with someone without saying fancy a fuck in the first 2 sentences!!!! My profile is bland boring and photo less, but managed to have a fair few meets off here using the chat rooms, the cam is better than a 100 photos and when you make sarcastic comments people know your joking because they can see your facial expressions, whereas humour is so hard to detect inessage form of its in anyway sarcastic!!! Hope you have some luck in 2013 and keep taking the pills!!!

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

i think that maybe it

Sadly there are a few people on fab that must sit on the forums all day long reading all the posts, so it comes as no surprise that they see the same posts over and over again. Don't worry about these people they are the same with everybody else. You did the right thing starting your own thread as its a great way to start interacting with others. I posted something a while back about a totally different subject and got slated for having a profile too long and they got bored reading it, which was a bonus in a way because if they are too stupid to understand the original question then we wouldn't meet them anyway. Ignor the the saddo's and be yourself, have a look at some other single guys profiles and see if you can get some ideas. Someone on here made a great point and focusing on what you can do rather than what you can't. Keep posting in the forums as there are some lovely people here and just ignor the sad cunts who slate everyone.

Keep going matey you'll get there.

Hi Guys .... please wind your necks in the OP will not be the last person to raise this topic and yes those of us who frequent FORUMS do see these often

The truth is that sex dating/swinging is all about connection and the likeable factor - those two are probably top of anyone "looking" list

Its nothing personal- nor a dig on your manhood or looks or anything else specific about you; its as simple as us single men are in a "buyers market" and its not for us to chose who clicks with you .....

Agreed that efforts need to be made to promote yourself and you can do that by not advertising yourself - just be poliete - never pushy -and always turn up if you made commitment..

Happy Fabbing

"Hi Guys .... please wind your necks in the OP will not be the last person to raise this topic and yes those of us who frequent FORUMS do see these often

The truth is that sex dating/swinging is all about connection and the likeable factor - those two are probably top of anyone "looking" list

Its nothing personal- nor a dig on your manhood or looks or anything else specific about you; its as simple as us single men are in a "buyers market" and its not for us to chose who clicks with you .....

Agreed that efforts need to be made to promote yourself and you can do that by not advertising yourself - just be poliete - never pushy -and always turn up if you made commitment..

Happy Fabbing "

What he said.

ONE club has a waiting list... I'm no expert never been to one, just repeating what i've been told."

I see you are a shining example for us single guys... the OP asked for advice, clubs are not hard to get into. Don't believe everything you read or hear, Elvis is still alive and works in a chip shop near me

» Add a new message to this topic