FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Looking for a little advice

Looking for a little advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otnews OP   Man  over a year ago

Somewhere

Me and my fwb are looking to take in a club for the first time. We're quite comfortable in what we both want from the first experience, which is to soak up the atmosphere and maybe have a play somewhere we can be watched.

What we're a little nervous about us just the general etiquette. We have voices and we know we can say no to offers in a nice way, but we don't want to come across as teases and give off a wrong vibe.

Also, I'm a bit unsure on what dressing down is - what do most males wear around a dressed down club?

Any pointers for a couple of newbies would be appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eautifully-TwistedWoman  over a year ago

Telford

Hey, honestly you can say no, stop at any point. What do you mean by giving off the wrong vibe? You don't have to play with anyone. It doesn't matter if you have flirted, chatted with people it still does not mean you have to play. Your the ones in control of what you want to happen.

Dressing down is usually lingerie for ladies and towels for men or shorts I think are allowed in certain places.

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple  over a year ago

Weymouth

"Hey, honestly you can say no, stop at any point. What do you mean by giving off the wrong vibe? You don't have to play with anyone. It doesn't matter if you have flirted, chatted with people it still does not mean you have to play. Your the ones in control of what you want to happen.

Dressing down is usually lingerie for ladies and towels for men or shorts I think are allowed in certain places.

"

I understand the worries because people took offence that we didn't play with anyone on our first visit to Gems

By *reasyontheeyesMan  over a year ago

out in the sticks

"Hey, honestly you can say no, stop at any point. What do you mean by giving off the wrong vibe? You don't have to play with anyone. It doesn't matter if you have flirted, chatted with people it still does not mean you have to play. Your the ones in control of what you want to happen.

I understand the worries because people took offence that we didn't play with anyone on our first visit to Gems "

I go to clubs and dont play,sometimes because no one takes my fancy,or I don't take theirs.

Everyone has a right to say no.

But it can take some aback when a guy say no!

By *erces LetiferMan  over a year ago

Somewhere off the edge of the map... 'ere there be monsters

"But it can take some aback when a guy say no!"

How dare you, sir! Didn’t you know as a man you should be grateful to even be allowed through the door!?

By *reasyontheeyesMan  over a year ago

out in the sticks

"But it can take some aback when a guy say no!

How dare you, sir! Didn’t you know as a man you should be grateful to even be allowed through the door!?"

Even better are the profiles with the meet up,you message a few days before, they read, and say nothing......then they message on the day saying come on over now

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We only very rarely find someone that we want to play with at clubs.

We still like to go though and we’ll often have a play ourselves and if people think we’re a tease or don’t like the way we conduct ourselves they can just go and f*ck themselves.

Dressing down is usually spa based type of clubs.

Towels generally like you would in a sauna.

I understand the worries because people took offence that we didn't play with anyone on our first visit to Gems "

Don't worry what people like that think of you. You don't have to do anything you don't want to.

"Me and my fwb are looking to take in a club for the first time. We're quite comfortable in what we both want from the first experience, which is to soak up the atmosphere and maybe have a play somewhere we can be watched.

What we're a little nervous about us just the general etiquette. We have voices and we know we can say no to offers in a nice way, but we don't want to come across as teases and give off a wrong vibe.

Also, I'm a bit unsure on what dressing down is - what do most males wear around a dressed down club?

Any pointers for a couple of newbies would be appreciated."

Tell the club people it's your first time and a good club will take you for a tour and give you info.

Don't touch anyone without asking.

You can always say no.

Just go and see what it's like is the best way. Have a good time.

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

"Me and my fwb are looking to take in a club for the first time. We're quite comfortable in what we both want from the first experience, which is to soak up the atmosphere and maybe have a play somewhere we can be watched.

Tell the club people it's your first time and a good club will take you for a tour and give you info.

You can always say no.

Just go and see what it's like is the best way. Have a good time. "

Good advice also call the club find out when they are quite or just couples so there is less pressure

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

You can always say no.

Just go and see what it's like is the best way. Have a good time.

Good advice also call the club find out when they are quite or just couples so there is less pressure "

No club will tell you if they are quiet

By *otnews OP   Man  over a year ago

Somewhere

Thank you for the advice all

By *ope_kisses22Couple  over a year ago

Cheshire

Depending on where you go... you may want to consider footwear. When a man dresses down you look a dick in shoes or trainers. Consider flip flops or sliders.... cos those toilets can get a little nasty!!

It sounds like you have a great idea of what you'd like out of your first time .... just go and have fun and see where it goes without expectations!

And report back!! I wanna know!

(Also I recommend Cupids in Salford... I see you're in Rochdale ... heard great things about pandoras in Leeds too)

K

X

By *heaspieswingerMan  over a year ago

Peak District

“No thanks, we just want to get a feel for swinging and just be watched tonight.”

» Add a new message to this topic