FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > The perfect first message

The perfect first message

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After watching a video by vista couple I've been trying various things with mixed success (as usual haha)

From one liners to jokes to full introductions.

With a normal pic filthy pic.

No copy and pastes though.

So I was wondering what would couples and females like to hear in the first message.

Obviously every one's got an opinion but just thought it might be a fun thread and interesting one that might save time writing and reading for every one.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Remember it might not work for everyone so still could be writing it with nothing positive but hey you tried which is important

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Something that catches my attention, makes me laugh, shows that you’ve read my profile, has my name at the start.

A face pic that isn’t years out of date or needs a magnifying glass to see it also helps.

A profile that has more than three words in it.

By *irtyfuxCouple  over a year ago

Kings Lynn Norfolk! NOT

The message has to be

A) Relevant to the profile you have just read.

B) It’s not all about you, is there a genuine interest and if so what stands you out from others in a good way

C) Don’t ask blindly for a meet, without sending your face photo. If there’s interest you will get a reply.

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

A complement can be a lovely way to start but not for everyone then lead to a normal conversation doesn't need to be fab related. Think how you'd approach someone in a night club or bar. In the street out shopping even at the bus stop

"The message has to be

A) Relevant to the profile you have just read.

B) It’s not all about you, is there a genuine interest and if so what stands you out from others in a good way

C) Don’t ask blindly for a meet, without sending your face photo. If there’s interest you will get a reply."

That's great, but Yea you're right there's some red flags of not asking to meet straight away. Even id be nervous of that one lol

"Something that catches my attention, makes me laugh, shows that you’ve read my profile, has my name at the start.

A face pic that isn’t years out of date or needs a magnifying glass to see it also helps.

"

Absolutely, great advice

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

... doesn't exist.

Love all these advice threads.. creating the perfect first message every time lol ... it's like a part time job in terms of knowledge skill sets, time, commitment .. but ultimately fails anyway.

Best approach for your own sanity is short and sweet .. don't spend excessive time on it.. it'll drive you insane.

"... doesn't exist.

Love all these advice threads.. creating the perfect first message every time lol ... it's like a part time job in terms of knowledge skill sets, time, commitment .. but ultimately fails anyway.

Best approach for your own sanity is short and sweet .. don't spend excessive time on it.. it'll drive you insane. "

OK that's a little literal perfect, but if you ask for advice and take it you're more likely to succeed than fail

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

"After watching a video by vista couple I've been trying various things with mixed success (as usual haha)

So I was wondering what would couples and females like to hear in the first message.

Obviously every one's got an opinion but just thought it might be a fun thread and interesting one that might save time writing and reading for every one.

"

In one way the message is second..I will look at a profile first.

If I don't see a link or the person for example is a smoker when I don't meet them then they are already on a back foot

If the message is crude

Hi

Or something else quite pointless then that's a no as well

If I think they may have read my profile then I may re check theirs however if they wax on about loving bbw and all there verifications are from in my eyes non bbw people again no

So you see their is no perfect message

Their is no perfect profile

Because we're all unique

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Read the profile

Send a face pic

Be polite

If I think it's a good match, I'll respond (dependant on your profile too)

By *ootprints1629Couple  over a year ago

somewhere in moray

"After watching a video by vista couple I've been trying various things with mixed success (as usual haha)

"

From a couples point of veiw.

Clear and recent face pic with no shades, hats, side shot, is a must

A msg that addresses both of us

Well thought out msg about the person and about why the person might be of interest to us

We don't like

Cock pics of any kind

Pic of the person fucking loads of diffrent people

Gaping ass pics

One word/liner msgs

Telling us what we need in terms of cock size!

A man saying he wants to fuck Mrs while hubby watches. Which will automatically tell us he hasn't read our profile.

Unfortunately there is more dislikes than likes but that's because the sheer amount of msgs we recieve like these!

By *mberKeenCouple  over a year ago

colchester

If someone is polite and put a little bit of effort in and is looking to have a conversation then we generally reply.

1 word messages, 1 liners, dick pics or a massive sales pitch just can’t be bothered with.

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

"Something that catches my attention, makes me laugh, shows that you’ve read my profile, has my name at the start.

"

This but action shots are really off putting so I wouldn’t be interested

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

There is no perfect message I've answered messages that have just said hi before.

It is more about their profile which I look at before I open any message if I don't like their profile then it doesn't really matter what the message says the chances are I won't answer.

» Add a new message to this topic