FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > House Party

House Party

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mberKeen OP   Couple  over a year ago

colchester

Looking for advice and tips if were to have a little get together. Was thinking another 2 couples (hotwife/ wife sharing couples) and then guys we know and played with preferably.

Not done this before and reading different posts it seems you have to invite more people than you want there due to no shows? It’s only a thought for now so I’d appreciate it if the males don’t spam our inbox with offers lol but has anyone done anything like this before? How did it go? Easy to plan? Stick to going to clubs?

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *itvclaireTV/TS  over a year ago

Birmingham

Used to regularly attend a friends house parties most weekends. Feel free to message me if you like. Happy to give some advice if I can

XX

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We had a party with some couples at an apartment. We looked for couple profiles we liked and sent a message explaining our party plan.

We found the number of couples we wanted and let them know who was invited so they could chat before the night. Everyone turned up and it was a fun night.

By *inksAPlentyCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

I helped to co-host a house party. The host sent out lots of messages to people on fab. We had a group chat set up and had over 30 people in the chat who said they were coming.

In the end there were just four couples in total and one couple only stayed for a couple of hours.

We had fun but it was a lot of work. Happy to chat more in PM if wanted.

Ms x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have been to a few parties where people have not shown up which was great for me. Just set a party up and see what happens. If it is rubbish at least you have tried and just stick with clubs. Would you host at yours or get an AirBNB?

By *luttyLaylaWoman  over a year ago

North West

I think the inviting more only applies to gang bangs not mixed parties.

Get to know people and invited friends, create group chats so everyone can speak first.

I personally feel the more people at a party the better. More likely to be someone for everyone, more group fun and less pressure to play with people you aren’t into.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

I think your opportunities for a successful turn out are increased if you invite a fair few who you already know in person and ideally some local(ish) people. Transport and accommodation options can be a barrier. Also it's a great test of your matchmaking and selection skills because people are more likely to come if they are intrested in some of the others attending and can thus see opportunities. Like others have suggested it helps if others know who's also coming and maybe a group chat too.

We've only been to the one house party so far and it was a great success. Not just in terms of hosting but also in terms of great selection of people who were invited and came.

» Add a new message to this topic