FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Very annoying

Very annoying

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *athfinders OP   Couple  over a year ago

Hull

We are receiving some really nice messages off people saying that they really like our profile/ love our pics and they really would love to meet up with us

When we reply saying thank you and are interested we request a face picture.

Then Nothing!!! We find it strange that people take the time to write a lengthy message initially and then do not bother replying one we request to exchange face pictures??

Why would we meet anyone without at least seeing there face and ours too??

It is not a case of them being put off by our pictures as we request theres first. When we send an email to someone we are interested in we always attach pictures initially!

Why is this happening as it has happened on numerous occasions now. If they have made first contact it is surely there courtesy to send pictures to us first right???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i always send a face pic when asked.

and it ends there.

but i understand your frustrations.

good luck to you.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

This usually happens when.people aren't who they claim to be so single men claiming to be couples or even single women, 35year old people who are actually 55 I could go on but you get the picture.

We have been lucky to have contact from some lovely people but there have been some like this too, just keep going

Hull

"This usually happens when.people aren't who they claim to be so single men claiming to be couples or even single women, 35year old people who are actually 55 I could go on but you get the picture.

We have been lucky to have contact from some lovely people but there have been some like this too, just keep going "

Excellent point. Guess we had not thought about that so much.

The sad thing is the profiles look very genuine

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Happens a lot to us and all, always quite happy to give face pics to those that interest us but can often be an issue getting them back and have heard every excuse under the sun at this point.

Funny , I was thinking about this today .

I was thinking of them as time wasters , but they don't actually waste any time , they are more teasers.

We are on a couple of other sites but have only come across this here.

With us we get a wink or message saying that they like our profile etc , they are normally in their late twenties or early thirties and quite attractive so we are flattered ( mugs).

There then follows messages back and forward , a meet is suggested then utter silence .

We have met couples of that age before and had great fun but there is something odd about these ones , if they are indeed couples at all .

Getting a bit pissed off with it to be honest and go onto this site more for the forum .

totally agree with the op its the first thing you read on our profile and the first thing we ever ask, but they wink or send a message and we ask for a face pic they either ignore you or block you so whats the point !!

By *obbieCMan  over a year ago

Bridgwater

my profile is totally genuine...none of you will get messed around if you message me.....xxxxx

"This usually happens when.people aren't who they claim to be so single men claiming to be couples or even single women, 35year old people who are actually 55 I could go on but you get the picture.

We have been lucky to have contact from some lovely people but there have been some like this too, just keep going

Excellent point. Guess we had not thought about that so much.

The sad thing is the profiles look very genuine "

God only knows what kind of time-warp these skanks are living in. They obviously sit wanking over the idea they've got someone 'hooked' on the other end of the wire, but obviously if they ever met anyone the game would be up...

All you can do is report, block and move on.

Wolf

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

they are timewasters, who have no intention of meeting, probably men and not couples!!!! welcome to the fascinating world of FAB

By *obbieCMan  over a year ago

Bridgwater

yep agree, all you can do is report, block and move on to RobbieC in Bridgwater lol xx

"I was thinking of them as time wasters , but they don't actually waste any time , they are more teasers.

We are on a couple of other sites but have only come across this here."

I've come across it before on other sites. It actually happened twice yesterday on another site

Hull

Hi guys

Thanks for the response. It is nice to know (in a way ) that we are not the only ones this is happening too. Haha

It really sucks when you are trying to find genuine people who you like the look of.

Which other sites would people recommend to use other than fab??

bare in mind some folk just copy and paste the same message time and time again!

But real people will respond 9 times out of 10 even if your not their cup of tea!

regards

M on behalf of M and J

By *istalloverCouple  over a year ago

Pays de la Loire -Normandie -Brittany borderFrance

we got let down by a couple with no recognisable pic last night .they had verifications etc .it`s not just single men .2013 we are not meeting anybody without a face pic or it`s their loss.thats how we look at it .

"2013 we are not meeting anybody without a face pic or it`s their loss.thats how we look at it . "

We just block anyone who doesn't have a face pic to send. None of the excuses wash with us! Unless they are the PM then their job isn't important enough to stop them showing a face picture to someone they say they want to shag!

Out of interest - as we get this a fair bit - a few of you say you report people who do this. Is that the done thing? On the assumption they are not who they say they are?

We have never reported anyone for it but if others do then we will.

xx

We've experienced this also and have decided to meet first time contacts at clubs or parties. If they turn up, fine, if not, it's no major problem.

Hull

"We've experienced this also and have decided to meet first time contacts at clubs or parties. If they turn up, fine, if not, it's no major problem."

We have also come to this agreement. We this this is a good approach as if they dont turn up we can have fun with just us or other couples at the club.

Again thanks for all of the posts. We have not blocked anyone as yet and only will if they become offensive/ abusive

we are getting like this now, social drink 1st, but if in a club and we fancy the look of you then we may play. but as for pic request thats not unreasonable on your part, they may be posing as something they are not

i see a lot of couples unhappy with single guys who let them down.

well im here to tell you i meet couples and i think some of you are lovely people.

just hope the efforts you guys make are rewarded by the right guys.

good luck to you all.

"We are receiving some really nice messages off people saying that they really like our profile/ love our pics and they really would love to meet up with us

When we reply saying thank you and are interested we request a face picture.

Then Nothing!!! We find it strange that people take the time to write a lengthy message initially and then do not bother replying one we request to exchange face pictures??

Why would we meet anyone without at least seeing there face and ours too??

It is not a case of them being put off by our pictures as we request theres first. When we send an email to someone we are interested in we always attach pictures initially!

Why is this happening as it has happened on numerous occasions now. If they have made first contact it is surely there courtesy to send

pictures to us first right???"

They think you will reject them based on their looks sometimes people lack confidence they might not be ugly.

Just think you will see them that way its quite common especially if your message says thanks what do you look like.

» Add a new message to this topic