FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Meeting new people

Meeting new people

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey everyone. Been on this site for a few months and were wondering if there is something wrong with my profile or the pic that i have on it. Messages i send no one ever replies. Im not rude or anything just polite and none pushy. Would love to get involved in this scene and get to know new people but the site just seems to ward you off carrying on.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You're up against a lot of competition from single guys on here who greatly outnumber women and couples. Not being able to accomodate doesn't improve your chances and some people may assume it's because you're in a relationship. You're also only looking to meet women under 40 which narrows down the people you can message. Consider revamping your profile and adding more pics to improve your chances of catching someones eye. Lots of good profile advice on here. Good luck. Ms

By *issMidsWoman  over a year ago

North Notts

Hey, best ways to get onto the scene is get known on the forums, and get to your local clubs and socials and put on the charm... a lot easier to do face to face

Im a single man, and have been on and off this site for a couple of years. Ive not had one single meet, which is disappointing, hopefully this will change, because i love the idea and the fun that could be had swinging.But what you have to remember is men on here are a huge majority and women may get 100s of messages per week, maybe even per day!!! So if i were you dont rely on this site for a gateway to swinging, JUst enjoy meeting new people and meeting people on cams, if you do get lucky, well i tip my hat to you and wish you good luck!!! ALL the best!!

i've been lucky, as i've met someone from here and we went to a club together. I must have just got lucky on that particular day! lol. It can get a bit depressing when you're sending genuinely polite messages, and they get deleted without any acknowledgement though. Although if someone's getting 100's of messages a day I can understand them not replying to all of them! Going on the forums is a good way of joining in and finding out a bit more about the scene. It can be quite addictive on here though but i find its a lot of fun....and you've gotta be in it to win it!

» Add a new message to this topic