FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Club Meets

Club Meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We've posted this in the club section but thought we would try here aswell.

We have a meet listed for No3 Club in Chorley for tonight Saturday. Now I know our profile puts some off as we meet inside the club, however we've had zero interest, not one mail even Timewasters haven't bothered. Are we that un approachable??

We still attend the club without a meet arranged and always have fun with other attendees, just nice once in a while to have a some banter before we meet.

Yes we're are No3 regulars does that put people off or is it our profile ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hey guys, your profile seems fine too me and your preferences are fair, dont know why you arnt getting any intrest to be honest.

Thanks Scotty, were not sure why were not getting interest either.

sometimes its how the cookie crumbles. nothing is wrong with your profile

remember Christmas and new year can be quiet for some and prefer not to meet with family commitments and stuff.

im sure u will have fun _

"sometimes its how the cookie crumbles. nothing is wrong with your profile

remember Christmas and new year can be quiet for some and prefer not to meet with family commitments and stuff.

im sure u will have fun _"

Thanks Jaq's were aware of the time of year will effect it but No response is a shock. We were wondering if its the profile / verifies which put people off. This isn't the first time we've had a bad response just the first time we've had none.

clubs are one thing some love and some hate and some wont meet even if its the only way for a meet.

i like the security of a club as a single female but some men think they have to pay to go in and talk and if they dont get the sex its a waste of time

By *obbieCMan  over a year ago

Bridgwater

looks fine to me guys, pity i'm not nearer as I would have met you. Off to Bath Swingers tonite....... have fun R x

Hi guys - in response to your op - it's really odd that you had zero interest , you have a great profile and are really hot !

However it's the time of year and the fact that clubs are totally dead other than themed parties around Xmas - we have never seen the lodge or chams as quiet as they have been over the last couple of weeks .

So don't worry - once new years is over things will return to normal

» Add a new message to this topic