FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Is your partner the best you’ve had or do you have a better time wit other play mates.

Is your partner the best you’ve had or do you have a better time wit other play mates.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *attooedgeeks OP   Couple  over a year ago

wirral

So this hasn’t happened to us we are the best lay we’ve each of us has ever but we where taking the other day and the question is have you had a play partner be better than your significant other and how did you deal with it like jealousy or other person being hurt etc ??

Xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple  over a year ago

Cumbria

The divorce lawyers are watching this thread closely.

wirral

ha ha it’s a hypothetical question would you tell your partner or not ?? Would it hurt there feeing or not.

We can’t decide if we’d want to know …..but that goes against being completely open and honest xxx

Cumbria

It’s a difficult one to answer, I think you have different experiences with people who aren’t your partner, you might really enjoy them but they never leave you quite as satisfied as experiences shared with someone you have deep feelings for.

By *oly Fuck Sticks BatmanCouple  over a year ago

here & there

our best ever sex is the reconnection sex, ooft that is amazing & nothing i've experienced has come close.

wirral

"It’s a difficult one to answer, I think you have different experiences with people who aren’t your partner, you might really enjoy them but they never leave you quite as satisfied as experiences shared with someone you have deep feelings for."

100% this …..that’s exactly how we feel tbh.

wirral

"our best ever sex is the reconnection sex, ooft that is amazing & nothing i've experienced has come close."

We agree totally it’s the best isn’t it. Xxx

Cumbria

"our best ever sex is the reconnection sex, ooft that is amazing & nothing i've experienced has come close."

Ain’t that the truth.

By *pandjMan  over a year ago

yeovil

Imagine you'll have some cuck couples where they agree other males are better.

By *oxy jWoman  over a year ago

somerset

all sex with other men is better hence hes my cuck but i love him to the moon and back

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman  over a year ago

Carlisle usually

I tend to take experiences alone rather than comparing. Sex with one partner is different to sex with another. The connection is different. I don't lie there in the afterglow thinking about any other conquests.

I mean, unless they were just crap at it. Obviously.

By *N4funCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"It’s a difficult one to answer, I think you have different experiences with people who aren’t your partner, you might really enjoy them but they never leave you quite as satisfied as experiences shared with someone you have deep feelings for."

This is how we feel, married a long time and know what tickles each others itch . Other play mates bring something different to the fun we have with Fab

By *hogun300Man  over a year ago

Dundee

Some will have best sex with their partner and others will have had better with others. Some won't admit it. Connection I think is always the best with your partner but the act itself doesn't always have to be. There's no doubt for me that she has had better with someone else, and this is ok its not a competition and everyone is diff. but that doesn't have to be a slight on me and doesn't mean I'm not good. For me it doesn't matter.

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Best 121 is definitely with hubby but adding others or with others is different and adds different dimensions.

By *annabarberaCouple  over a year ago

Staffs

Our reclaim sex is off the chart and the best either of us have ever had,especially after a night at a club where Mr C encourages me to play with lots of men,then when he gets me home ...WOW....that's when the fireworks go off

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

I've had many that were better than others for different reasons

By *eregrinosCouple  over a year ago

chorley

We've often hoped to find someone who can bring something new/different to the table.. something we can learn from ...... Not sure if that means better or not....

By *rivervaderMan  over a year ago

bolton

The best sex I haven’t had was with my first gf who sadly died to young.

By *ouple8889Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Our reclaim sex is off the chart and the best either of us have ever had,especially after a night at a club where Mr C encourages me to play with lots of men,then when he gets me home ...WOW....that's when the fireworks go off "

This is exactly the same for us. I can fuck 4 or 5 guys in a club which is great but the real magic happens when we get back to our room. Nothing can or will ever compare to that. Mind blowing!

X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Before kids mortgage and marriage I had hit the jackpot honestly but as everyone said it all changes

I let someone slip right through my fingers a few years back, she would constantly send me pictures and videos and would encourage me to do things to her that was new territory to me. She was absolutely insatiable and I loved every second with her. She was funny and educated too. But I let work get in the way and she couldn’t put up with the long distances. Never found another like her and I wonder everyday what might and could have been.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

We are the best for each other and no one has ever come close. However, if it did happen and someone incredible came along there would be no jealousy as swinging is about sharing, openess and enjoyment so why wouldn't we be happy if the other had an amazing time. There's more to a deep relationship than amazing sex.

By *ensual 2Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

The best .. simple … anyone else is different

By *lcoupleneCouple  over a year ago

Northumberland

It’s completely different and none comparable IMO

Sex with hubby is passionate dirty and hot as fuck the importance there is the passion and emotional connection.

With play partners the emotional connection is not there. No matter how hot and fucking steamy it may be it’s not comparable.

Reclaim sex is the hottest

By *umbriaman1962Man  over a year ago

outside of penrith

Best sex is aways with person you got feeling for person you know best! I had others that somehow hit spot make you come fast etc. But that's sex not love making

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

My partner knows my body like no one else, I'd be surprised if a meet ever came close.

Mrs

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

Without a doubt my boyfriend is the best I've ever had.

Is it the 23 years of friendship and knowing each other so well we are almost like mirrors?

Is it the new relationship energy?

Is it the fact we are nerds and research the shit out of things we enjoy?

Is it that he pushes my boundaries in ever filthy directions (and I never thought I'd meet someone who could do that)

All I know is that in more years of sexual encounters than I should have had noone comes close to him at all

By *lirtyAndFunCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

I would 100% tell V if I have better, he is very confident & isn't affected by those type of things.

He is still the best I've ever had, a few close runners though, it could be that with time he just knows exactly what I need & he's very good at doing it.

By *inime777Man  over a year ago

Tonbridge

Totally agree

By *lice AgainTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

Oh good god no.

She's rubbish.

But... I have this whole 'romantic relationship' vs 'sexual relationship' dichotomy going on.

I mean we have sex, it's kinda enjoyable. She likes it.

"all sex with other men is better hence hes my cuck but i love him to the moon and back "

" ha ha it’s a hypothetical question would you tell your partner or not ?? Would it hurt there feeing or not.

We can’t decide if we’d want to know …..but that goes against being completely open and honest xxx"

All my partners are better at some things than others. I would never tell them that though.

It would hurt my feelings if someone said X was better at doing Y than me. I'd tell them to fuck off and go fuck them instead.

This

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

It's very different.

If we're talking about partners, yes some things I enjoy more. It's about the dynamic, how things naturally unfold. I don't really see it as being better.

That being typed, if it's a more casual sex thing, sometimes the sex isn't mind blowing, it's okay and that's good enough. Lots of my friends, and myself, have had sex which is nice and fun but not earth shattering intense. It doesn't always need to be.

It can be fun to fuck for the joy of fucking. Being with another person.

By *entlemanrogueMan  over a year ago

Motherwell

when asked a similar question, I had told my previous partner about a submissive i had been meeting 5 years previously when i lived in Aberdeen.

She became a bit obsessed with her to the point she woild mention her randomly and then self compare with her being inferior.

i never told her that was true or false and felt bad I had ever been mentioned her. I now avoid this topic with any partner, long or short term.

(She was fucking good though )

By *exySwingers69Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield Area

I’m officially the second best the Mrs has ever had . We have a giggle about it. She might tease me and I so I remind her that without my cooperation she wouldn’t have it lol. We treat swinging like watching a movie or eating a meal, some experiences will be awesome some will be a bit meh. So long as we aren’t telling each other that we love another more than each other then it’s all good. Like all things swinging it should enhance the experience and not be used to make anyone feel inferior. I for one want the Mrs to have the best experiences she can. I’m sure as we have more I will slip from second place. Might not even make top ten in the end

Definitely the best, but sex with others improves it even further x

My wife is a good fuck that's why I share her with other men

By *edplusoneCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

Sex with each other is better for us, probably due to being very familiar and trusting each other. No worries about can I do this or will they like that. Swinging has enhanced our sex life a lot.

But we both like seeing each other have a great time and have a giggle sometimes on the way home at how naughty we have been

If I'm being honest, the worst I've ever had sadly.

By *m3232Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

The best sex for me is the current lady I see and she isn’t my Mrs.

I managed to find the most amazing sex partner and she feels the same.

Can't compare partner to somebody else. I make intimate love to my partner. Fucking anyone else is purely physical pleasure.

By *issKissBangBang69Couple  over a year ago

Fareham/Bournemouth

"our best ever sex is the reconnection sex, ooft that is amazing & nothing i've experienced has come close.

Ain’t that the truth."

Massively, it’s always the best part of the whole thing, you have the shared experience of what just happened and then it’s just the pair of you reconnecting emotionally and physically. We love it.

Other people by a mile.

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple  over a year ago

Neath valley.

Mrs by a mile.

By *illowendMan  over a year ago

Southwold

The best ever for us was after my wife was filled by a bi guy

She then rode me

I could feel his hot cum inside her

It was amazing for both of us

For me my hubby is a hit and miss at times so I would say others for sure

By *illowendMan  over a year ago

Southwold

The best ever for us was after my wife was filled by a bi guy

She then rode me

I could feel his hot cum inside her

It was amazing for both of us

By *assing Fancies xCouple  over a year ago

Sherwood Forest

The hubby with his cock and hands is most definitely the best I've had... however I always seem to find the touch of another girls mouth and tongue a next level sort of turn on

By *iss pleasuringWoman  over a year ago

SELBY

Always others. There's no partner to compare too

By *zanyCouple  over a year ago

truro

We luv each other to bits and do not look on others as a threat . When we experience something new we learn from it . This life style has certainly taught us how to enjoy sex more. Best sex with each other after all these years

By *oxycouple28Couple  over a year ago

bexley

Candy is fantastic and I think a lot of that is down to our dynamic. That being said it doesn't worry either of us if one has a fantastic time with another.

I (Duke) once had a blowjob from a women and she was the best I ever had. Literally a mouth like a hoover. But then he husband was hung like I haven't seen before. I'm comfortable enough to admit that if that's what she normally works with I must have been easy by comparison! Lol.

By *xtrafuncoupleCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

We find the sex is different, my husband and I make love, it’s sometimes hot and vigorous others slow and tender. Sometime a quick fuck. But it’s with the person you love.

Sex with others is just sex, if he’s got a bigger harder cock and we all fuck for hours it is fun and makes me cum lots, but it’s not making love.

"So this hasn’t happened to us we are the best lay we’ve each of us has ever but we where taking the other day and the question is have you had a play partner be better than your significant other and how did you deal with it like jealousy or other person being hurt etc ??

Xxx"

I think this is the perfect time for some tactful lies.

Maybe you have had better sex with someone else but why throw that into your partner face.

That would be hurtful and cruel.

Not accounting for fuck couples who for them is the purpose. Woman gets sex and is satisfied as much by the power dynamic as by the act and cuck has the same

I would never tell my partner someone was better

And I would be mortality wounded if she did that to me.

Somethings are better if not said

By *outhwesthornMan  over a year ago

Whitchurch

My ex was absolutely amazing the best ever a few men on here would agree. My girl now is very plain mostly sex only. It's really difficult to enjoy like before

By *inkForLifeCouple  over a year ago

North Shields

It's a bit like asking if your partner is more funny than your best mate.

I think the answer is it's different. It might be your partner doesn't have the biggest cock, but the emotional connection gives you something size alone can't replace.

Cumbria

"My ex was absolutely amazing the best ever a few men on here would agree. My girl now is very plain mostly sex only. It's really difficult to enjoy like before "

I hope she’s got great self esteem.

By *hogun300Man  over a year ago

Dundee

"My ex was absolutely amazing the best ever a few men on here would agree. My girl now is very plain mostly sex only. It's really difficult to enjoy like before

I hope she’s got great self esteem."

Lucky lady

By *illloganMan  over a year ago

Essex

My ex from 10 years ago was the best girlfriend sex I ever had, partners after her just weren't on her level, but that's OK, can't expect the next to always be better than the last.

Sex from meets is always better for me personally, I think I feel more inclined to push boundaries and try new things with 'strangers', perhaps thats just me

By *lex.and.SexCouple  over a year ago

Bedale

Surely noone in a couples profile is stupid enough to say yes to this? Well, unless their partner is into that sort of thing, no judgement.

As for us, Lucy knows very well that while she's the best, it's an extremely close run thing with the ex that immediately preceded her.

That ex did have the advantage of literally doing it for a living of course, so Lucy takes that as a compliment

By *ewsexycplCouple  over a year ago

Staffordshire

Having had our first experience Saturday I can safely say and this is nothing against the couple we were with, that my partner is the best I've had. But it's because we have a deep connection, I've fucked her for 20yrs and I know her body inside out... It's just different I think.

By *aul349Man  over a year ago

Newcastle area

The best sex I've had tends to involve people who you are 100% sure wouldn't make good long-term life partners...

By *ancelot1633Man  over a year ago

oston

"Best 121 is definitely with hubby but adding others or with others is different and adds different dimensions.

"

What about the illicit encounter with a forbidden lover, spread wantonly across a big round table with hubby (and his mates) looking on?

By *illloganMan  over a year ago

Essex

"The best sex I've had tends to involve people who you are 100% sure wouldn't make good long-term life partners..."

Agree with that!

"Without a doubt my boyfriend is the best I've ever had.

Is it the 23 years of friendship and knowing each other so well we are almost like mirrors?

Is it the new relationship energy?

Is it the fact we are nerds and research the shit out of things we enjoy?

Is it that he pushes my boundaries in ever filthy directions (and I never thought I'd meet someone who could do that)

All I know is that in more years of sexual encounters than I should have had noone comes close to him at all"

hey well said for that, fair play. A true faithful loyal lady to your partner. Same goes for me here. If it wasn't the best then I would keep looking on here for it lol

By *hippy57Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

My fault for asking,I asked my wife after a fantastic sex session so I thought ,marks out of ten,she said about 7 out of ten I was gutted,another time I was going for long weekend on fishing trip,she said typical you going away and I just come on,what the fuck I asked,she said just saying lol

» Add a new message to this topic