FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Swinging whilst preg

Swinging whilst preg

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys and gals

Well found out boxing day were pregnant we still wanna swing what are peoples _iews on this

Mrs

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well you probably won't like my answer but the risks you take with your own body is your choice but is it worth possibly putting your unborn child's life at risk

By *ngelsdevilWoman  over a year ago

Merseyside

Congratulations! Whatever you feel you want to do is best, some will say go for it and some will have you hung drawn and quartered but it's your choice at the end of the day! xx

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

I wouldn't have dreamed of it when I was pregnant. It was a special time where my body was devoted to growing a new little human being.

But that's just me - if you feel comfortable with it then go ahead. I'm sure there are plenty of people who won't have a problem swinging with you.

By *abe1200Couple  over a year ago

belfast

"Well you probably won't like my answer but the risks you take with your own body is your choice but is it worth possibly putting your unborn child's life at risk"
its only nine months a wait surely wont do any harm.BUt as its already said above ure its ure body n choice.we r only replying as u have asked

Thank u it's not my first child it be my 10th lol but wanted peoples _iews xxx as always safe sex

Horses for courses OP, if you enjoy it then why not.

Wolf

Get as much cock as you can within the next few weeks and there last 6 months is a no no

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

If you google something like "what does std do to an unborn child" it might make you think twice about taking any chances.

To answer the question though, if we were swinging while I was pregnant we would have stopped, it is a precious baby I would be carrying and I wouldn't have wanted to share that with a stranger.

"Thank u it's not my first child it be my 10th lol but wanted peoples _iews xxx as always safe sex "

Go for it if you want. I would have loved to have swung while pregnant. Xx do what's right for you.

"Thank u it's not my first child it be my 10th lol but wanted peoples _iews xxx as always safe sex "

Go for it if you want. I would have loved to have swung while pregnant. Xx do what's right for you.

By *bwlover19Man  over a year ago

liverpool

I think you'll have a cue around the block of guys wanting to play while your pregnant( even up to 9 months) . A lot of guys find it a major turn on

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

It is surely what is the best for the baby...then you as parents, then you as swingers.

Maybe ask a healthcare professional.

Good luck with your pregnancy.

By *now-bbw-bunnyCouple  over a year ago

southend-on-sea

we was very good friends when i was pregs with another clp who didn't have any kids (couldnt have them ) . we meet ever 4 weeks at theres for fun . . she is my best friend now and is godmother to my daughter . so do What u want but choose the right cpls .

By *uck_us_hardCouple  over a year ago

N.E Lincolnshire

Each to their own! But I wouldnt have swung whilst pregnant and wouldn't meet anyone that is pregnant. But like someone previously said you'll have a queue of people as some people love it!

TEN children, blimey!!! Youre doing something right, good look with your pregnancy and the decision you make

By *azzaahhWoman  over a year ago

north wales / chester

masive congratulations xxxxxxx

Not worth the risk. In any form.

Personally, during my pregnancies I wouldn't have been swinging due to potential risks for the baby, it's such a short period of time in the long run. However, it's your body and your baby and ultimately your choice regardless of what any of us say.

Firstly, Congratulations. Secondly, it's your choice, but like plenty of others have already said the No.1 consideration is the health of your baby - no question.

Like 'Rugby' has said, you need to understand what STD's can do to an unborn child and I would go further than that - don't know when your last visit to your GUM Clinic was, but now you KNOW you're pregnant, I would be off down there immediately just to be on the safe side.

I can only speak from experience of my ex being pregnant with my two boys - she was NEVER hornier (herself, not my opinion of her!) than when she was pregnant, and she just got hornier and hornier right through the term until it just got physically impractical to have sex. However, I know that other women experience the complete opposite, and their sex drive tails off considerably.

The two of you need to have a proper discussion about the whole subject and do what is right for you two AND the baby.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Thank u it's not my first child it be my 10th lol but wanted peoples _iews xxx as always safe sex

Go for it if you want. I would have loved to have swung while pregnant. Xx do what's right for you."

Surely they should do what's right for the baby??

I've never been pregnant but can't imagine wanting to swing whilst carrying a child.

"Thank u it's not my first child it be my 10th lol but wanted peoples _iews xxx as always safe sex

Surely they should do what's right for the baby??

I've never been pregnant but can't imagine wanting to swing whilst carrying a child. "

I was still me while pregnant. Yes I was expecting but still me. Best thing for a baby is happy mum. I didn't swing when I was pregnant but I did have fuck buddies and it was great. I doubt I will ever have another one now as had 6 and getting older Now.

But I would be so insatiable if I were lol. To be honest having read the couples profile it seems they only play with regular couples. So its not like huge risk. Just play safe and have fun.

By *r OreoMan  over a year ago

Croydon

My partner on here is a trained midwife...

This subject has come up in the past where she has posted.

Basic theme is risks are huge ... dont do it.

I would suggest a quick trawl of the internet and asking GUM clinic is a better course of action then asking people with little or no knowledge of the risks on a swinging site.

Congratulations!

TEN??!!!

Wow!

"Congratulations!

TEN??!!!

Wow! "

though surprised you find time to swing with 10 kids, I struggle to find time with just one lol

"Congratulations!

TEN??!!!

Wow!

though surprised you find time to swing with 10 kids, I struggle to find time with just one lol"

It's all in the time management lol I have 6 and still manage to have lots of fun.

Oh n never ad intercourse with another guy as yet only hubby

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

good luck on whatever you decide to do as its your choice

I personally think its a no no for lots of different reasons but happy shagging

x

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

a huge congratulations on exspecting another addition to your family .wish you all the very best and every happiness.

as for the swinging ...lets not sugar coat this .its not just your choice, you are making choices for your un born child now. what you choose for yourself is one thing but its not just you and your needs to worry about . as a parent already im sure your children come first and foremost ,so why would you take ANY unnecessary risk with your un-born baby? surely your babys health and well being is more important than you getting a leg over ?

people may not like this but anyone who swings when they know they are exspecting are just plain selfish (in my opinion ) .

First off - congratulations both of you

This is always a very contentious subject , and you will already see the majority of responses are in the negative .

Before bowing to the majority consider this - if you were not pregnant and asked whether swinging was a sensible thing to do , what would the majority of folk say ?

The answer would be weigh up the risks and much along the same lines as the reasons not to as suggested on this thread .

As with everything in life there are risks , smoking , drinking , eating , driving your car , eating certain food , getting stressed , you name it there are risks !!!

So our answer to the op is this - you know the score , the risks, and certainly know your body and how you feel so if you want to continue swinging you go girl !

It's a tough enough time carrying a child for nine months first time , never mind for the tenth time and if swinging eases the burden it's gotta be good and there us no more likelihood that anything untoward will happen now as there was before - don't let the fears rule your life - be sensible and have fun !

We only play with one couple never had sex with the other party we do oral n fem fem

I honestly thought that would be safe

But I guess I was wrong

Thank u all for yr comments and well wishes n congrats

Xxxxx

By *lle adie 2Woman  over a year ago

newcastle upon tyne

Sorry, but id say its a no no..

If you still want to swing You shouldnt have got pregnant..Think of your baby!!

Also once the baby comes, you wont have time to play..

Sorry but thats my opinion

Congratulations

In my opinion though its a big no no no.

By *iamp86Man  over a year ago

preston

Congrats on the pregnancy - for the tenth time as well - you must love having babies ( unless you Catholic ... lol )

As to whether you continue to swing for the duration well no matter what I or others say that's a decision only the two of you can make.

Personally I find pregnant women very sexy.

The important thing is what ever you do it's safe and isn't going to put the baby at risk.

Whatever decision you make don't let others make you feel guilty about it.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"We only play with one couple never had sex with the other party we do oral n fem fem

But I guess I was wrong

Xxxxx"

I think if you font do full swap maybe the risks are less. You really are best off speaking to a health professional about the risks.

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

"We only play with one couple never had sex with the other party we do oral n fem fem

But I guess I was wrong

Xxxxx"

You didn't state this in your original post though did you? You just said you wanted to continue to swing and asked for opinions.

Of course, oral sex only is less of a risk than penetrative sex.

Congratulations on your happy news by the way x

"

Also once the baby comes, you wont have time to play..

Sorry but thats my opinion"

Do you have children. As that's like saying you won't have any social time or have sex once a baby is there. You may need a few weeks or months off. So to me that is all the more reason to enjoy yourself before the baby arrives.

Cali

By *anLondonMan  over a year ago

London

"Hi guys and gals

Well found out boxing day were pregnant we still wanna swing what are peoples _iews on this

Mrs "

Firstly: congratulations! Secondly: As long as your safe and careful, then have as much fun as you like.

By *amie0151Man  over a year ago

Wallasey

"Hi guys and gals

Mrs "

Congratulations

I think pregnant women look gorgeous.

Be careful and take care.

You know you're body best

By *amie0151Man  over a year ago

Wallasey

"Hi guys and gals

Mrs

Congratulations

I think pregnant women look gorgeous.

Be careful and take care.

You know you're body best "

You know YOUR body best... bloody predictive text lol

Personally i dont think its worth the risk.

Even if you use condoms they can split or come off inside you.

Catching gonorrhea for you is a 2 weeks course of antibiotic and your clear for a unborn child at this stage of your pregnancy could lead to blindness to name one of many side affect STI leave behind in a unborn children.

Is it really worth the risk?

How would you feel if the condom did come off and you did catch something? its slim chance it will happen i agre but still to big a chance for me to risk

If your happy with it then carry on. There will be loads of people willing to play with a sexy pregnant lady. I k ow I sure would.

I find pregnant women very sexy.

But on topic, each to their own, im sure you know the risks, you're a grown woman and as such responsable for your actions

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

I wonder how many single men who find pregnant women a turn on would be happy to share their pregnant partners with all and sundry - not many I wager.

Personally being pregnant was a very special time for my husband and I, I did everything in my power to look after myself and keep my baby safe and well.

I see mothers that smoke, drink and take drugs and wonder what they're thinking - well, they're not thinking about their child obviously.

Why risk it?

[Removed by poster at 02/01/13 14:39:57]

"I think you'll have a cue around the block of guys wanting to play while your pregnant( even up to 9 months) . A lot of guys find it a major turn on "

girls too!

By *cotsman76Man  over a year ago

EDINBURGH

i agree with prettypinch.u will probably find yourself more popuar now than u were before u were pregnant!x

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

I wouldn't personally as the risks of STI's to unborn children is too much for me to comprehend but as has already been said, everyone is different and everyone has different thresholds when it comes to pros and cons.

Whatever you do, just make sure you take every precaution possible to protect your little bundle of joy.

Congratulations, BTW!!!

- VincentandAmy. x

Thanks were keeping our profile but only avin social meets

We want to carryon doing this but feel it's too much a risk

I never swung while preg with rhe other 8 with the ninth we ad couple social meets

Thank u everyone xxxx

"Thanks were keeping our profile but only avin social meets

I never swung while preg with rhe other 8 with the ninth we ad couple social meets

Thank u everyone xxxx"

Think you are being very sensible . Many congratulations again

I'm currently pregnant n took a break by playin with my partner only, for the safety of my twins I've only just set up a new profile recently to chat before I resume playin (the veri I hav is from n old friend I used to meet). Its your choice, but Just be aware that even playing safe there are stds that still can't be avoided for example gential warts. People can hav the virus for up to three months before physical signs appear n it's mainly carried in men on the scrotum area which a condom obviously doesn't cover n just the skin to skin contact from the scrotum could pass them onto u. U can get them externally, internally or both as well n of course if they form internally around the cervix this can cause problems during the pregnancy n be passed onto the child during birth. Just to give u a heads up n help u to make your decision

Oh congratulations by the way x

10 kids n only 36. Enough said.

No they are going to be Unidentical but both girls. Just seen your status btw hope I didn't cause any upset I wasn't judging afterall it your choice just thought havin the facts never hurts xxx

"No they are going to be Unidentical but both girls. Just seen your status btw hope I didn't cause any upset I wasn't judging afterall it your choice just thought havin the facts never hurts xxx"

Not u Hun inboxes been nasty xxx

By *lbecCouple  over a year ago

Whitstable

"Hi guys and gals

Mrs "

Just a thought !!!

Could you still have lots of fun but save the fucking for your partner, sure lots of guys would be happy to play without full intercourse

"10 kids n only 36. Enough said."

Same dad too oh n very busy farmer disabled child 2 with ADHD 1 autistic

"No they are going to be Unidentical but both girls. Just seen your status btw hope I didn't cause any upset I wasn't judging afterall it your choice just thought havin the facts never hurts xxx

Not u Hun inboxes been nasty xxx"

Sorry to hear that Thera no need for that of they don't agree they should just jog on not abuse u for it xxx

True but heyo lol mount friends that deleted us cuz me being preg too xxxx

10 kids!! how the heck do u find time to breath never mind have sex

congrats by the way but i wud say give up swinging for the duration

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"10 kids n only 36. Enough said."

Jeez... Judgemental much??

We have a nice sitter we can't stay out so go out bout 7 till 3 once every couple weeks as hubby farmer only as every other weekend off xxx

"10 kids n only 36. Enough said.

Jeez... Judgemental much?? "

Damm You beat us to it

By *teve oneilMan  over a year ago

manchester

10 with the same fella?

"10 with the same fella?"

Yes sadly 1 of those we lost to cotdeath

By *teve oneilMan  over a year ago

manchester

Sorry to hear that .

By *each csMan  over a year ago

SALFORD

As long as you being safe have fun and enjoy x

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"10 kids n only 36. Enough said.

Jeez... Judgemental much??

Damm You beat us to it "

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"Hi guys and gals

Mrs "

do u know who the father is ? im kidding congrats

better than watching the tv

"Hi guys and gals

Mrs do u know who the father is ? im kidding congrats "

Yes lol not ad sex with anyone else since been with hubby

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"Hi guys and gals

Mrs do u know who the father is ? im kidding congrats

Yes lol not ad sex with anyone else since been with hubby "

but ur on a swingers site how does that work do u just watch

Done oral n sex with own partner

"Done oral n sex with own partner "

And fem fem

By *idsmixedcplCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

"Thanks were keeping our profile but only avin social meets

Thank u everyone xxxx"

We went to some clubs/parties until I was about 4-5 months and feeling more self conscious, I never played but we still had same room fun etc x

Thank u very much xxx

» Add a new message to this topic