FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > What's the point!

What's the point!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oyemunson OP   Man  over a year ago

bedford

Ha! Fooled you all with the title, I am one of the rarest of breeds, I am a single man on here that is quite happy!.

Just thought I would post my thoughts about the last couple of months I have been on here.

I started on here, like most blokes do, thinking wall to wall shagging! Awesome! But now I feel I have got the right mindset for it, and new blokes, this is how you need to think and act.

Don't copy and paste messages, is a waste of time and makes you look like a dick.

If you see some you like, read there profile, then read it again, get a feel for the sort of person they are, also read there Veri's will help see what sort of person they like, then write your message, mention stuff they have put in there profile, make if feel personal. If you add a picture to your message, make it a face pic unless they ask for otherwise, no one needs to open a message and the first thing they see Is your cock winking at them! Lol.

If you don't get a reply, don't worry about it, think of it as no big deal, plenty more fish and all of that. Don't send more and more messages to the same person if they don't respond, just move on.

Check the updates page for people's comments, I am chatting to a few people that I know I'm not going to meet but we have a laugh and a banter purely because I messaged something stupid about their update.

You are not going to shag everyone you talk to, just make friends and it will happen at some point.

This all might be bollocks, but is working for me, am not getting stressed about meets, am just having a laugh, which I think is the main point of the whole site.

Thanks for reading, know I have gone on a bit!.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think what you say applies to everyone not just single men, you made some very good points

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"am not getting stressed about meets, am just having a laugh, which I think is the main point of the whole site."

I think a lot of people forget this bit. I always think, when I see posts when people are desperate for meets, how sad their lives must be when getting a shag is all they can think about.

Don't get me wrong. There are days when I have been on here a lot trying to sort a meet, but if its not to be then I'll find something else to do. Fabswingers is a site that enables us to find likeminded people. Unfortunately nowhere on the joining page did it say that meets were guaranteed!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You've said something I've been wanting to say for ages but put it much more eloquently than I might have done. Top tips there fella, if only more had the same attitude, there'd be less 'look at me' or 'why don't I ever get a meet' whining threads.

By *incs-cpl1Couple  over a year ago

Peterborough

Excellent advice. Chill out, take your time, have a laugh & hope for the best.

Erect cock shots may fill a hole in your profile but laughter is definately the best way of filling Mrs Lincs hole

Great advice. However are you not just increasing your competition??

"Ha! Fooled you all with the title, I am one of the rarest of breeds, I am a single man on here that is quite happy!.

Just thought I would post my thoughts about the last couple of months I have been on here.

I started on here, like most blokes do, thinking wall to wall shagging! Awesome! But now I feel I have got the right mindset for it, and new blokes, this is how you need to think and act.

Don't copy and paste messages, is a waste of time and makes you look like a dick.

If you see some you like, read there profile, then read it again, get a feel for the sort of person they are, also read there Veri's will help see what sort of person they like, then write your message, mention stuff they have put in there profile, make if feel personal. If you add a picture to your message, make it a face pic unless they ask for otherwise, no one needs to open a message and the first thing they see Is your cock winking at them! Lol.

If you don't get a reply, don't worry about it, think of it as no big deal, plenty more fish and all of that. Don't send more and more messages to the same person if they don't respond, just move on.

Check the updates page for people's comments, I am chatting to a few people that I know I'm not going to meet but we have a laugh and a banter purely because I messaged something stupid about their update.

You are not going to shag everyone you talk to, just make friends and it will happen at some point.

This all might be bollocks, but is working for me, am not getting stressed about meets, am just having a laugh, which I think is the main point of the whole site.

Thanks for reading, know I have gone on a bit!."

Ben, you are a rare breed on Fabs:- A single guy who has stuck at it and, it would seem, 'gets it'! Good on you mate.

Not only that, I can only find ONE thing to pick holes about in your profile, as opposed to the 5,000 word essay I usually put together.

I am sure you have read the numerous threads from the 'been on here 4 weeks and not got a shag yet' brigade and I wish all of them could read what you have said. Unfortunately, they won't. No more than they read possibly not even 10% of the advice (most of it very sound) that Forum regulars are prepared to take their time to offer...

Keep at it. If you are enjoying yourself on here, meet or no meet - then you have cracked it.

Good luck.

Pork

bedford

"Great advice. However are you not just increasing your competition?? "

Of course not, because I am actually awesome and all the others will just be pretending

By *obbieCMan  over a year ago

Bridgwater

We must be one of the same mate, 8 weeks in and I need a time out to recover, having the time of my life....

bedford

"

Ben, you are a rare breed on Fabs:- A single guy who has stuck at it and, it would seem, 'gets it'! Good on you mate.

Not only that, I can only find ONE thing to pick holes about in your profile, as opposed to the 5,000 word essay I usually put together.

Pork"

Come on then, what's the one thing! You can't leave me hanging like that! Lol

By *amie0151Man  over a year ago

Wallasey

"Ha! Fooled you all with the title, I am one of the rarest of breeds, I am a single man on here that is quite happy!.

Great advice

Thanks mate

By *mileyBWoman  over a year ago

Northwood

Thankyou .... This forum thread should be the declaration we all swear by when we join. I promise to uphold the constitution of the Fab Swingers *hand on crotch I guess* and especially the fifth amendment .. The right to bare arms, bare legs, bare arse and bear all!

Seriously ..... Very well done that chap

By *mileyBWoman  over a year ago

Northwood

"We must be one of the same mate, 8 weeks in and I need a time out to recover, having the time of my life...."

21 verifications in 8 weeks

Fair play ...I am DEFINITELY doing something wrong lol

Crack on buddy - good work!

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

"We must be one of the same mate, 8 weeks in and I need a time out to recover, having the time of my life....

Crack on buddy - good work! "

really????? Read then again hahaha. Get your arse to some parties. Have fun. Make sure 3 or 4 people leave you verifications after each parties. There you go. Just remember to have fun and plenty of it

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"We must be one of the same mate, 8 weeks in and I need a time out to recover, having the time of my life....

Crack on buddy - good work! "

Exactly! Took me a year to get my first meet! thankfully that was years ago and now I the only thing am lacking (due to work commitments) is time! Hahahaha

By *ittle Minx 73Woman  over a year ago

South Suffolk

A man who gets it

Didnt think there was any other lads on here who shared the same mindset as me, most lads on this site need to realise not every person on this site wants to sleep with every other person on here its just as important for the banter and social side of things than sex, if you can have a good laugh and decent criac with some1 the other things happen naturally, just take your time, dont hound people and enjoy it

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

Well done you guys thst get it.

I put some new pics on after NYE and have has about 40 messages in the brief bit after.

So all hi how are you messages are deleted without reading more.

Any with just a cock pic attached are deleted.

Those written to me after reading my profile considering my wants too are read and replied to only.

"Didnt think there was any other lads on here who shared the same mindset as me, most lads on this site need to realise not every person on this site wants to sleep with every other person on here its just as important for the banter and social side of things than sex, if you can have a good laugh and decent criac with some1 the other things happen naturally, just take your time, dont hound people and enjoy it "

bedford

Thanks all, am off to kestrels next week at some point so am hoping to have a real good laugh! If anyone is heading down next week drop me a line, as first time going am bricking it a bit! Lol

This all might be bollocks, but is working for me, am not getting stressed about meets, am just having a laugh, which I think is the main point of the whole site

what a great post. well done fella

» Add a new message to this topic