FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Sex/dirty talk

Sex/dirty talk

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ootprints1629 OP   Couple  over a year ago

somewhere in moray

Is it something that men expect when messaging via fab when you could potentially meet?

We always have a social first bit before that's even arranged some guys push the sex talk.

As the female half of the couple I hate it, so try my best to avoid it, obv if we had met for a play a few times then yeah grand

But I don't know you yet so it just feels very uncomfortable but I don't actually come out and say it, like I said...I avoid it at all cost, would much rather just have a normal conversation and get to know the person a bit first...does anyone else feel like this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *1nkseekersCouple  over a year ago

Bridgwater

We're the same. It's a bit of a turn off

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

100% agree all part of the build up is the chatting laughing and getting to know each other. The flirting comes naturally then and when happy things can move on.

By *oxy jWoman  over a year ago

somerset

totally agree op ... sex talk via messages to me is a insant block

By *eivers101Couple  over a year ago

Carlisle

Instant turn off for us as a couple if they can't hold a conversation beyond what they'd like to do sexually.....yes it's a sex/swinging site but end of the day we're all real people with everyday lives beyond Fab so a wee chat about the weather or twine about working hours/days/shifts or fitting in "nawty time" around other commitments is a far better way to get the conversation flowing and possibly lead to even a social meet which may eventually turn into something more?

By *ames250122Man  over a year ago

Worcester

"Is it something that men expect when messaging via fab when you could potentially meet?

We always have a social first bit before that's even arranged some guys push the sex talk.

As the female half of the couple I hate it, so try my best to avoid it, obv if we had met for a play a few times then yeah grand

But I don't know you yet so it just feels very uncomfortable but I don't actually come out and say it, like I said...I avoid it at all cost, would much rather just have a normal conversation and get to know the person a bit first...does anyone else feel like this? "

Can’t say that I do personally, even when I’ve got to know them as it might not be there thing or something they enjoy. I prefer to leave it to them if they want to talk dirty or not. Likewise I only initiate flirty banter (unless I know them well) is when they as for something flirty and imaginative in the first message xx

By *rAndMrsNECouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

We’re not a fan! Not sure why it just is a major turn off most of the time

somewhere in moray

"Is it something that men expect when messaging via fab when you could potentially meet?

But I don't know you yet so it just feels very uncomfortable but I don't actually come out and say it, like I said...I avoid it at all cost, would much rather just have a normal conversation and get to know the person a bit first...does anyone else feel like this?

Can’t say that I do personally, even when I’ve got to know them as it might not be there thing or something they enjoy. I prefer to leave it to them if they want to talk dirty or not. Likewise I only initiate flirty banter (unless I know them well) is when they as for something flirty and imaginative in the first message xx"

Yes it's important to gauge people before firing in and assuming that its ok..they need to remebember that its a couple they are approaching..same goes for single ladies, just because we are on here doesn't mean that's instantly what we are looking for.

By *acavityMan  over a year ago

Redditch

I love sexting, but not normally with people I am planning to meet.

I assume that sexting is a means to an end, and they get off and get on with their day.

If I was planning a meet, I might flirt, I might even say I'm looking forward to playing, but I won't do a detailed description of the meet.

(Also -pet hate when sexting someone is people who don't respond beyond 'mmmmm' or 'nice' when I've just written 500 words describing a fantasy scenario, that they asked for.)

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Turn off

It’s all a bit repetitive. But it’s also important to know that you are on the same page.

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

We once started a 4-way chat on kik with a couple as things were going really well on here. Alice was on a train to a meeting and he literally started trying to dom her.

"Now, go to the toilets and take your knickers off..." etc.

It was ridiculous and needless to say the meet never materialised!

By *edplusoneCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

We’d only sex talk when playing, maybe some light flirty comments before and after. Even then I’m careful not to offend as I do get carried away haha. We like people for who they are firstly and it seems quite rude to us to sex talk in general day to day chats, down by the bar etc... Some may like it we accept that x

By *eyeYCouple  over a year ago

Nr Leicester

Amazing some can't 'read the room' whether via message or in person!! Example..

In a club, Mr hugs me from behind, then kisses me firmly..

Guy next to us say's "Your girl?!, You came here to swap her, not kiss her.." WTAF!?

Mr responds "Well I'm proud to do both, though you won't get either after that comment.."

Love him!

Northampton

"Amazing some can't 'read the room' whether via message or in person!! Example..

Guy next to us say's "Your girl?!, You came here to swap her, not kiss her.." WTAF!?

Mr responds "Well I'm proud to do both, though you won't get either after that comment.."

Love him!

"

I love that he thought he gets to tell you why you were there!

somewhere in moray

"Amazing some can't 'read the room' whether via message or in person!! Example..

Love him!

"

That's shocking...the attitude from some guys on here has made us want to come off here.

somewhere in moray

Another thing that really pisses us off is that even when we agree to a social meet with no promises of play, they instantly think there foot is in the door..they message all day every day, almost like they believe they are in a 3 way relationship and they talk about what will happen when we do meet for fun...wow hold your horses big man...wait and see if we all like each other first lol.

Nr Leicester

Love him!

I love that he thought he gets to tell you why you were there! "

Wait for the kicker.. The guy was one of the club owners!!

My man gets to hug me when he likes thanks very much, especially when he's whispering in my ear that I look hot af

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple  over a year ago

Weymouth

Love him!

I love that he thought he gets to tell you why you were there!

Wait for the kicker.. The guy was one of the club owners!!

My man gets to hug me when he likes thanks very much, especially when he's whispering in my ear that I look hot af "

Good grief!! Remind us never to go to that club

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

They just want a wank and have no intention of meeting is my impression!

Nr Leicester

"

Good grief!! Remind us never to go to that club "

Feel he meant it in a humorous way, but regardless instant turn off!! The club was great otherwise and won't say which as the observation was more about what he said than the rest of the night

By *onlywishiMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

Horses for courses some like it others don’t but that’s what the stories and fantasies is for so that people who like or would like to talk dirty can put their thoughts in there and let others see it ?

By *avid 50Man  over a year ago

kendal

In my experience, the guys who are crude and course and make ridiculous demands never turned up to meet

By *otplumMan  over a year ago

Margate

Perhaps I am old school. I am always polite whilst messaging and never indulge in sexual banter until it is clear that the other person is happy to do so

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

"Perhaps I am old school. I am always polite whilst messaging and never indulge in sexual banter until it is clear that the other person is happy to do so

"

To me it’s a red flag suggests someone just wants sexting.

By *aribbean King 1985Man  over a year ago

South West London

I definitely don't like sex talk during the first conversation. Prefer that maybe in the bedroom.

By *aribbean King 1985Man  over a year ago

South West London

But ironically even when I'm polite I still get ingnored

By *ancelot1633Man  over a year ago

oston

A bit of banter and light flirting is nice, I enjoy a good sense of humour and a connection, out and out sex talk is deffo a no no

By *ancelot1633Man  over a year ago

oston

"But ironically even when I'm polite I still get ingnored"

Flash that smile in your pics, you look great just try and get over that respectful friendly side and I’m sure that would help.

By *r_LickCouple  over a year ago

aberdeen

But I don't know you yet so it just feels very uncomfortable but I don't actually come out and say it, like I said...I avoid it at all cost, would much rather just have a normal conversation and get to know the person a bit first...does anyone else feel like this? "

9 times out of 10 the guys are just fantasizing and looking for a quick way to get off so trying to get you to talk dirty to them gets them off. Most of them probably wouldn't actually go through with an arranged meet anyway.

somewhere in moray

9 times out of 10 the guys are just fantasizing and looking for a quick way to get off so trying to get you to talk dirty to them gets them off. Most of them probably wouldn't actually go through with an arranged meet anyway."

It's shocking the amount of men who want this, we don't use fab or any other social media to have back and forth chit chat but they will and do try, it's not like you walk up to so.eone in a bar and instantly tell them what you want to do to them lol...fab isn't any diffrent.

By *rivervaderMan  over a year ago

bolton

Wouldn’t dream of talking dirty via txt unless we had met and played so I got to know the person. How can you have sex talk with somebody you don’t know

By *weetkitten65Woman  over a year ago

Halifax

No sex talk...doesn't do anything for me..

I much prefer cheekiness & a bit of innuendo....

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Anyone sex talks me, i will block lol

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"No sex talk...doesn't do anything for me..

I much prefer cheekiness & a bit of innuendo...."

Yes just normal talk then abit of cheekiness i prefer

somewhere in moray

"Wouldn’t dream of talking dirty via txt unless we had met and played so I got to know the person. How can you have sex talk with somebody you don’t know"

Exactly. I find it quite vulgar when it's someone we don't know

Makes them look desperate lol.

By *rummychuc32Woman  over a year ago

Scotland

I hate it when I get messages asking to fuck or asking me to talk dirty , really puts me off big time

Northampton

"No sex talk...doesn't do anything for me..

I much prefer cheekiness & a bit of innuendo...."

So you like it in your end, Oh?!

(That's all I've got. It's late.)

"Another thing that really pisses us off is that even when we agree to a social meet with no promises of play, they instantly think there foot is in the door..they message all day every day, almost like they believe they are in a 3 way relationship and they talk about what will happen when we do meet for fun...wow hold your horses big man...wait and see if we all like each other first lol. "

I tell them I don't ever do sex chat before I've met them in person for a social. If they persist with sex chat I won't ever meet them.

They are disrespectful and that's not the type of person who I want to meet.

By *eeliciouschaosWoman  over a year ago

Wherever

It’s a big no for me.

Would you approach me like that in a pub?

I highly doubt it.

Same goes for so called “erotica”. Ugh.

By *r_LickCouple  over a year ago

aberdeen

9 times out of 10 the guys are just fantasizing and looking for a quick way to get off so trying to get you to talk dirty to them gets them off. Most of them probably wouldn't actually go through with an arranged meet anyway.

It's shocking the amount of men who want this, we don't use fab or any other social media to have back and forth chit chat but they will and do try, it's not like you walk up to so.eone in a bar and instantly tell them what you want to do to them lol...fab isn't any diffrent. "

Yeah exactly but the truth is this is why most of the retype of guys are single lol

They think they can just talk to women like that soon as they meet then in a pub or club. Even worse when their in the pub with a drink in them lol

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's often all some people want, under the pretence of building up to a meeting. You're their wank fodder.

It's important to be ultra-sensitive to these types, as they can waste tons of time and effort.

It's best to be friendly but more clinical if there's desire for any sexual discussion. Always best not to stoke the flames of desire

somewhere in moray

"Another thing that really pisses us off is that even when we agree to a social meet with no promises of play, they instantly think there foot is in the door..they message all day every day, almost like they believe they are in a 3 way relationship and they talk about what will happen when we do meet for fun...wow hold your horses big man...wait and see if we all like each other first lol.

I tell them I don't ever do sex chat before I've met them in person for a social. If they persist with sex chat I won't ever meet them.

They are disrespectful and that's not the type of person who I want to meet. "

That's a good idea, we will start doing that.

somewhere in moray

"It’s a big no for me.

Would you approach me like that in a pub?

I highly doubt it.

Same goes for so called “erotica”. Ugh."

This is exactly what I said, you don't approach someone on a night out, and I'd imagine even in a stingers club just spouting random sex chat at someone, they would more than likely get a slap.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I'm same op ,if people start graphic chat with me ,I'll just stop engaging with them.

I also hate really cringey descriptive first messages about what they want to do & block anyone who sends these.They don't know me or what I like etc.

By *atureGuy62Man  over a year ago

DE7

I love sexy and erotic chat, but I would not start that until the lady initiates or we are already in a sexual situation.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

We just see it as the person is looking for wank fodder and has no intention of actually meeting.

By *ancs married coupleCouple  over a year ago

preston

We arent keen on that. In the bedroom yes, but not in general leading up to a meet. Was talking to a Male about joing us for a 3some and it was obvious he wanted to get the sex talk going. Neither of us like that particularly but mrs did engage in a little flirting just to get the vibe ready for the meet. Anyway when it came to the video call prior to the meet, the excuses came out - turned out he was a time waster so we were releaved we didnt get into lots of sex chat - clearly that's all he wanted. Made us much more cautious x

By *ancs married coupleCouple  over a year ago

preston

"We just see it as the person is looking for wank fodder and has no intention of actually meeting."

That's been our experience

"We just see it as the person is looking for wank fodder and has no intention of actually meeting."

» Add a new message to this topic