FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > What is a mans fascination with seeing 2 women together?

What is a mans fascination with seeing 2 women together?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm totally baffled how guys can get so excited seeing 2 women together. .... What's the fascination? x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *edonism44Man  over a year ago

oldham

It's the idea, I think , of the fairer sex having mutual fun with each other and them not needing a man fir orgasm....

Well that's my take on it, plus if a man is present it means the ladies have ALLOWED them to be part of the fun be it voiyeuristic or not xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm totally baffled how guys can get so excited seeing 2 women together. .... What's the fascination? x"

You see it everywhere after all!

Out shopping, gossiping in starbucks - and lets face it - it's not like they can ever nip to the loo on their own now is it?

i have spoken to women about this, and a lot get horny at the thought of 2 men playing, so its role reversal really

"i have spoken to women about this, and a lot get horny at the thought of 2 men playing, so its role reversal really "

Some don't enjoy seeing either. Most guys I've been with while enjoying occasional girl on girl moments much preferred me with a few guys.

But we all like different things.

Not sure

I enjoy it, but no more than I enjoy seeing her with another man.

By *pl- capdagdeCouple  over a year ago

Cap d agde,France

"I'm totally baffled how guys can get so excited seeing 2 women together. .... What's the fascination? x"

I'm totally baffled to why some women like gang bangs or why some guys like watching their wifes get fucked by loads of men...whats the fascination ?

Get the connection ?

2 women together help with the fantasy of a mff

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

It does nothing for me

its a common fantasy for a lot guys including myself, a lot of women fantasise about guy on guy as well.

By *neplusserMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

I dont see why its so baffling. If a guy likes 1 girl then 2 girls are double the fun. I dont care for voyering 2 women with no input, however 2 girls and a guy all enjoying each others body is hot

Never had the pleasure ...it's on my bucket list.

I think it's a power thing - i like being in charge - and this can play right into that sort of thinking - ine alpha guy dishing out sexual favours to two beautiful females ...what's not to like about that?

Whenever I've had a threesome I've been absolutely captivated by watching the girls together. It's almost non sexual in a funny way and just a joy to watch. Can't really say why.

I have watched and played with two women many times and it is a big turn on.

It does get a bit confusing when there are hands, tongues and bits and bobs everywhere, it's like spinning plates and juggling

The appeal? It's hot, steamy, very sexual and to watch your wife with another woman doing new things, having new experiences, different turn ons and different sexual heights is amongst some of the most erotic things you can share.

I much prefer being in the middle of them both!

done ff, mff & mfff..... & I'm dying t watch two men play & invite me to join in

Depends on the women and what they are doing

" done ff, mff & mfff..... & I'm dying t watch two men play & invite me to join in"

Mmm, this afternoon we had our first house meet and as well as enjoying MMF, I got to watch my man playing MM.... Oooh yeah

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

"It does nothing for me"

me nether and you would be surprised at the no of bi ladies who get quite upset that I'm not happy to just sit and watch

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

2 pussys wafting around whts not to like

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Not really fussed if I am honest

I find women (generally) pleasing to the eye so two women together makes complete sense.

There is nothing more beautiful than seeing two beautiful fems together enjoying each other , lived the dream

The world would be a boring place if we all liked or hated the same things.

Well imagine all the reasons s guy likes seeing a woman naked, multiply it by two, and throw in a few orgasms...

By *aveyf1Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Rather see with a guy

Forum Mod

My OH would much rather see me with another man,he has no interest in watching me with another woman,If I want to play with a lady then ill usually do that on my own,its not his thing at all

By *eisty1Woman  over a year ago

BBW LAND

Simple really each to there own

But in reference to first post it the ultimate male fantasy seeing women together on most men's bucket lists I guess lol

Just thought I'd offer my opinion on this.

Why guys like 2 women together...

Breasts in stereo!

By *illycarrolCouple  over a year ago

n/cle on tyne

cant understand why we always look introspectively into things, we love it for what it is hot sexy fun, watching carol kissing another woman is just so erotic and horny but then again its horny with another guy, all good sexy fun

By *mileyBWoman  over a year ago

Northwood

Well I can sooooooooo understand this because the very thought is getting me so excited that I can barely string a sentence together to try to explain

A bit of what you fancy does you good

Wolf

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan  over a year ago

Older Hot Guy For 20’s-30’s Girls

"Never had the pleasure ...it's on my bucket list.

I think it's a power thing - i like being in charge - and this can play right into that sort of thinking - ine alpha guy dishing out sexual favours to two beautiful females ...what's not to like about that? "

Funnily enough, the attraction for me with two girls is the complete opposite to that. I want to be their plaything, they're in control and use me for their sexual gratification.

"I'm totally baffled how guys can get so excited seeing 2 women together. .... What's the fascination? x

I'm totally baffled to why some women like gang bangs or why some guys like watching their wifes get fucked by loads of men...whats the fascination ?

Get the connection ?

Best answer

"

By *anesjhCouple  over a year ago

LONDON.

"2 pussys wafting around whts not to like "

I thought it was so the guys could sit on the asses while the women did all the hard work as usual!

Maybe it's to pick up tips and techniques for doing the job right I've never been that bothered about 2 women together....would much rather see a guy pleasuring a women (and that's coming from a straight guy)

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Never really understood the fascination - my OH is not fussed about it either. I also feel when the fem on fem thing is done for the purpose of entertaining the men .. it feels false and totally unsexy. But then I am so not fussed on men playing with men either.

Happy New Year everyone

For D the desire of other girls comes and goes but at the minute she is very, very horny to go to bed with another woman! Not sure why!

2 ladies slowly starting to undress each other is highly erotic-we have done mff with at least 10 ladies over the years with ages from 17 to 65-these all came about from friendships-developing to a game of erotic monopoly or spin the bottle-we never had a refusal from a lady-perhaps we were lucky-all did ff together b4 the male-me!- joined in

"A bit of what you fancy does you good

Wolf

"

Best answer so far

"A bit of what you fancy does you good

Wolf

"

To answer the original question. It's simple maths.

1 pussy = great

2 pussies = better

Lesbian orgy = fucking mint I tell thee

Got to be the hottest thing for me (apart from 3 or 4 women together!) and having been at the centre of it on multiple occassions it just seems to get better.When i'm really horny i can wank myself to sleep thinking about past experiences.

By *urreyfun2008Man  over a year ago

East Grinstead

We always want something different I think.

As yet not enjoyed mff just mmf, have watched ladies play at clubs and while watching is fun being in the middle of a big writhing mass is much more fun.

"We always want something different I think.

As yet not enjoyed mff just mmf, have watched ladies play at clubs and while watching is fun being in the middle of a big writhing mass is much more fun."

Think you are right about always wanting something different, something new.. pushing boundaries maybe and seeing what happens.

To me I cannot imagine anything more boring than watching to females with each other... as far as my sexuality is concerned, there has to be some cock involved. But I agree with the being in the middle of a big writhing mass being more fun

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan  over a year ago

Older Hot Guy For 20’s-30’s Girls

Where isn't the fascination in seeing two women together??

The ultimate for me.

A third, even better

Cap d agde,France

As yet not enjoyed mff just mmf, have watched ladies play at clubs and while watching is fun being in the middle of a big writhing mass is much more fun.Think you are right about always wanting something different, something new.. pushing boundaries maybe and seeing what happens.

To me I cannot imagine anything more boring than watching to females with each other... as far as my sexuality is concerned, there has to be some cock involved. But I agree with the being in the middle of a big writhing mass being more fun "

Yeah but your a woman and not a man,so unless your a lesbian its almost obvious you would find it boring..not being a man you'd have no idea why a guy does find it exciting ...just a guess!

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

The knowledge that you're going to fuck them both when they've finished with one another? Or maybe the fascination at the way women can make eachother cum without the need for a man? Whatever, it's fantastic!

are you serous Lol! its one of the biggest turn on for men; i will try and be clinical aout this;1 two women together its firstly its not a threat to manhood 2 its kind of wrong[in some peoples eyes]womens bodies have got better bits than mens

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

For me, there's a special tenderness about some of the footage of two women together. I dunno, it just seems different to M/W.

There's an Australian website that mostly features footage of amateur women - they seem so into each other and it's just so sensual (not sure mentioning names is ok!).

God, I'd give anything to see it for real

As yet not enjoyed mff just mmf, have watched ladies play at clubs and while watching is fun being in the middle of a big writhing mass is much more fun.Think you are right about always wanting something different, something new.. pushing boundaries maybe and seeing what happens.

To me I cannot imagine anything more boring than watching to females with each other... as far as my sexuality is concerned, there has to be some cock involved. But I agree with the being in the middle of a big writhing mass being more fun

Yeah but your a woman and not a man,so unless your a lesbian its almost obvious you would find it boring..not being a man you'd have no idea why a guy does find it exciting ...just a guess!"

You are probably right. I mean you are definitely right that I am a woman, and probably right that as such I cannot see the fascination

Watching AnnMargaret & another female together does it for me everytime. It is such a turn on for me seeing them pleasing each other and boy do women know where there special places are, then to really put the icing on the cake I get to be the centre of attention for a while, now call me cynical but when I have my gorgeous partner writhing, moaning, groaning & I have the privilage of seeing it all me thinks life can't get any better.

Does it for me the female form is absolutely fantastically gorgeous so gets my vote every time.

Actually I was just pondering, as one does on New Years Day, that I probably would not be with man who is heavily into watching 2 women.. so I guess I am lucky that OH is not.

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

"I thought it was so the guys could sit on the asses while the women did all the hard work as usual! "

Hard work?

"Whenever I've had a threesome I've been absolutely captivated by watching the girls together. It's almost non sexual in a funny way and just a joy to watch. Can't really say why. "

OMG your cock is massive!!

Sorry carry on

Cap d agde,France

Think i've seen it so many times now it doesn't do much for me.Nice if its part of the whole thing with everyone playing. The problem is many females do it just for their husband to get a kick and are not really into it.. I i I always like to be in the thick of the action myself anyway.Not really a watcher !

Cap d agde,France

"I thought it was so the guys could sit on the asses while the women did all the hard work as usual!

Hard work?

"

Yeah i thought this ?

The guys do most of the physical hard work while the woman just lay there..

By *aiser SoseMan  over a year ago

Taunton

I've been priviledge enough to see this 1st hand but also to speak to bi ladies about it and for me it's all about the pleasure. Bi/lesbien ladies may tell you that another ladies touch is far more sensual than a man's. Ladies instinctively tend to hit a sensitive spot, play there briefly, make note and move on to find the next, and continue in this manner, and it's mindblowing to watch. We males on the other hand tend to find a spot on a ladies and work it to death. there's an education side to this if part of your makeup is to ensure that your ladies pleasure is at the forefront and not yours. Not only is it educational, it's downright sexy. and if you want to, and can learn to give to a lady half of what another female can - you're on the right path. Trust me

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

"I thought it was so the guys could sit on the asses while the women did all the hard work as usual!

Hard work?

Yeah i thought this ?

The guys do most of the physical hard work while the woman just lay there.. "

Not quite what I meant; how is being involved in someone else's pleasure ever ' hard work ' irrespective of gender?

"The world would be a boring place if we all liked or hated the same things. "

That's my favourite saying!!! And it's bloody true lol for my tuppence worth I love 2 women, well the one time it happened but love mmf too tho straight males involved

Cap d agde,France

Hard work?

Yeah i thought this ?

The guys do most of the physical hard work while the woman just lay there..

Not quite what I meant; how is being involved in someone else's pleasure ever ' hard work ' irrespective of gender?

Notice how i said physical ?

Sex is physically demanding, if your putting in the effort to give your partner a good time.

Some people are more physical than others,therefore some will find it physically more hard work than others "not a bad thing ".

I think also this is what was meant when saying the men sit on their arse while the women do all the work. This is complete rubbish obviously.

"

» Add a new message to this topic