FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile advice

Profile advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *yndz n daz OP   Couple  over a year ago

Rotherham

We have been on here 6 weeks now, we got verified at Pandora’s, we send lots of messages but only have had 2 replies and they were not forthcoming as to meets or any further chat. Anyone got any advice please, Lyndsey and Darren

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reamyclottedcreamWoman  over a year ago

Helston... or St Awful?...

I like your profile.

Maybe you could write more in your intro, but it's decent.

Your photos scream friendly too.

Rotherham

Thank you x

By *exy4youxxWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

Good you have pictures of both of you but your profile don't really tell me anything about what your looking for only really says you have fantasises that could mean anything, organised socials and clubs are the best way to meet anyone and your profile is the first thing anyone reads to decide if to reply... xx hope that helps a bit x

Rotherham

Yes thank you x

By *nvincible ButterflyWoman  over a year ago

LEEDS

Hey. I'm one of the people who you spoke to in pandora and verified you.

Fab is a awful place to try get meets etc. You did the right thing by coming along to pandora, although Sunday night isn't the best night as its always dead. There was only a few of us in and we were all just wanting to chill at the bar together and chat.

I'd definitely suggest coming along on a Friday or Saturday night when it's more busy. I'm there most weekends either alone or with my fwb so hit me up when you're thinking of coming and I'll be there so you have a friendly face.

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

I think you could do with updating your profile as you say you would like to be verified, but you already are.

Some more information about what you are looking for, but also try to think why a bisexual female, which appears to be who you are hoping to meet, would like to meet you. What do you offer. There are a limited number of females on here and even less bi females wanting to meet couples, so you need to search and contact people who you meet their criteria. Attending clubs especially as you already have a contact there may be the better approach. Good luck.

By *abulousTwo!Couple  over a year ago

Lowestoft

We wouldn't take it personally. As similar newbies We've experienced the same, and it seems plenty of others have, it's just sadly one of the things you have to put up with. Maybe couples struggle to politely decline and so just don't reply or maybe they're just rude.

We found the only way to meet people was to get out and go to a local social - which we see you've done.

From that social, we're now going to our first club with a group of people we already met. We're actually thinking of scrapping trying to meet people via profiles and messages and just stick to socials and clubs here on in.

Agree that you could work a bit on your profile text, but don't think that's the problem your facing really. O&S

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple  over a year ago

Weymouth

Think it's definitely just a case of women being the minority on here! X

Rotherham

Thank you x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We have been on here 6 weeks now, we got verified at Pandora’s, we send lots of messages but only have had 2 replies and they were not forthcoming as to meets or any further chat. Anyone got any advice please, Lyndsey and Darren"

My fab advice is don’t take this site to seriously and don’t care what others think aside from some pics and a short bio containing info about self there isn’t anything else to do no magic formula to get more out the site fab is like needle in haystack in regards to finding decent people blah blah blah

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Looks ok to me

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman  over a year ago

Carlisle usually

What is it you're looking for a female for exactly?

By *abulousTwo!Couple  over a year ago

Lowestoft

"Think it's definitely just a case of women being the minority on here! X"

Looking at it again we seriously question the success rate of couples seeking "women only". We haven't spoken to a single couple who would want the women to meet a couple on her own and you're playing in a very narrow pool of single women who would want to meet couples. Not saying it's impossible, but that it's difficult.

Also you have quite a narrow age range really, setting it lower than one of your ages looks like you're being too picky to some. Maybe set it in the range of 35-60?

Rotherham

"What is it you're looking for a female for exactly?"

A woman to join us for fun times ))

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman  over a year ago

Carlisle usually

"What is it you're looking for a female for exactly?

A woman to join us for fun times )) "

As a bi woman I would read your profile, determine that I had no idea what you actually want a woman for, and click out. I like to know what sort of dynamic to expect.

Profile looks good, nice attractive, friendly looking cpl. Great that you're verified

Solo bi fems who actually meet are like gold dust on here!

I like it. More details maybe but a good start

By *ancelot1633Man  over a year ago

weybridge

"We have been on here 6 weeks now, we got verified at Pandora’s, we send lots of messages but only have had 2 replies and they were not forthcoming as to meets or any further chat. Anyone got any advice please, Lyndsey and Darren"

You look (more than) great, maybe just give a few more clues to your personality and likes in your profile to encourage people to appreciate you now and avoid the rush

By *iving Bi a TryMan  over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

I don't think there's a problem with your profile. In fact reading the comments above, most people seem to like it.

I think the big problem is that you are looking for a "Unicorn." There's a reason single women swingers are called Unicorns, as they are mythically and fantastically rare.

I guarantee that if you ask for single men to join you, then you'll be swamped!

Gbat

By *rNice.Man  over a year ago

Doncaster

nothing wrong with your profile , you seem like nice people ..go for what you fancy ..

By *exy4youxxWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

"I don't think there's a problem with your profile. In fact reading the comments above, most people seem to like it.

I think the big problem is that you are looking for a "Unicorn." There's a reason single women swingers are called Unicorns, as they are mythically and fantastically rare.

I guarantee that if you ask for single men to join you, then you'll be swamped!

Gbat "

Totally disagree with this comment I'm a SF unicorn play with couples and their profile tells me nothing about what they want so I disagree with you saying there is nothing wrong with it ... xx

Don't see anything wrong with your profile. Fab is hit or miss. A lot of cockwombles.

Better to meet at clubs, which you've already been to. You'll get all the action and more there and can build relationships to bring home eventually.

Great pictures, great smiles and a great bio. All is well!

If you guys were in our preferred age range. We'd be happy to do stuff. A lot of stuff.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Still not very explainitary ! For example soft play or full sex with one or both of you ?

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple  over a year ago

Cumbria

Bear in mind you are looking for the holy grail of swinging, single females have the absolute pick of partners on fab. You are competing against all the other couples with a bi female and straight male who want a woman to join them.

You’ve got to stand out if you want to snag yourself a unicorn, either in your profile or your messages.

» Add a new message to this topic