FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Looking for profile feedback

Looking for profile feedback

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lack_rob699 OP   Man  over a year ago

Chingford

Hi all, can anyone (but especially women and couples) provide me with some feedback on my profile please? I think I get a fair amount of viewing traffic but would be great to be messaged first for a change

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Hi op

Bio seems ok, but pictures could do with some work you only have two as well

Chingford

"Hi op

Bio seems ok, but pictures could do with some work you only have two as well "

Thanks for the prompt response mate. Yes I might just open up more of my 'friends only' pics.

Newcastle

"Hi op

Bio seems ok, but pictures could do with some work you only have two as well

Thanks for the prompt response mate. Yes I might just open up more of my 'friends only' pics."

Welcome pal

Could be why, you could be only getting views and nothing else having a good selection of pictures and crop if you need to hide the face or taking from an angle

By *idalgo13Man  over a year ago

Near York

Hi Rob, agree with what has been suggested. You also have a really good physique…use it! Again I am not your target audience but maybe a suggestion of what’s on offer rather than a dick pic…but if you are going for the dick pic option, a naked one, not one in jeans and socks. The dick pic or no dick pic argument will be ongoing forever.

By *lder31Man  over a year ago

Bray

Having similar issues myself. There seems to be little or no interest. Maybe there are too many guys on here. I dont want to delete my account!

Newcastle

"Having similar issues myself. There seems to be little or no interest. Maybe there are too many guys on here. I dont want to delete my account! "

Then you might be doing something wrong search the forum Search results for profile help advice. It's needs to come from you as only you know yourself better than anyone else to create your profile

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Agree that the cock pic / no cock pic debate will rage till the end of time but I reckon everyone will agree that your cock picture is truly awful.

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Personally, I find the tag line off putting

By *xrunningmanxxMan  over a year ago

West Midlands

Would love some critique on my profile

By *ustardChuckerMan  over a year ago

Exetershire

"Would love some critique on my profile"

Lose the warning text. It’s nonsense and takes up more of your profile than you talking about you. Maybe some variety in your pics.

Chingford

"Agree that the cock pic / no cock pic debate will rage till the end of time but I reckon everyone will agree that your cock picture is truly awful. "

To be honest I hate showing/taking dick pics haha however, I agree, I do probably need a few better ones. I do like keeping them more private for at least message number 2

Chingford

"Personally, I find the tag line off putting "

Thought I'd put in something a bit more eye catching and to be honest, it has worked wonders!

Chingford

"Agree that the cock pic / no cock pic debate will rage till the end of time but I reckon everyone will agree that your cock picture is truly awful. "

Hoping I've now resolved this by putting in a more suitable pic; full body this time. Nowhere to hide, you gotta love me for what I am!

» Add a new message to this topic