FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Advice on my pictures

Advice on my pictures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been on here for a 2 weeks and I'm really enjoying the site.

I think my profile is pretty good nothing special but I know there nothing better then a good set of pics

Any advice on mine and what ones to change

(No need for your sarcastic comments only want something constructive)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

They look fine, maybe get a bum one up too!! xx

"They look fine, maybe get a bum one up too!! xx "

Thanks for that. Your pics are seductive and nice too ... What do you think of the writing on my profile itself ? Any good ?

Kent

It's ok but I'm a bit confused that you say you don't fancy men so only woman couple TV/TS but your one veri is from a single guy. Or have I read it wrong? X

"It's ok but I'm a bit confused that you say you don't fancy men so only woman couple TV/TS but your one veri is from a single guy. Or have I read it wrong? X"

I met him from a social ... Not really into meeting 1 on 1 with men. You get what I mean now

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't think you need to worry about your profile at all. Good pics and write up.

By *uckoldandWifeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"It's ok but I'm a bit confused that you say you don't fancy men so only woman couple TV/TS but your one veri is from a single guy. Or have I read it wrong? X

I met him from a social ... Not really into meeting 1 on 1 with men. You get what I mean now "

Might be good if his veri said that it was just a social, so it's clear and doesn't contradict your profile txt

Kent

Nope. Lol. But no matter. It's not my profile. From my point if view it's contradictory to anyone reading it tho. Maybe that's just me x

Kent

"It's ok but I'm a bit confused that you say you don't fancy men so only woman couple TV/TS but your one veri is from a single guy. Or have I read it wrong? X

I met him from a social ... Not really into meeting 1 on 1 with men. You get what I mean now

Might be good if his veri said that it was just a social, so it's clear and doesn't contradict your profile txt"

Yes that's what I mean, glad it's not just me, lol, the other guys veri reads like it was a normal meet too, so other bi/gay guys may well see it the same x

Might be good if his veri said that it was just a social, so it's clear and doesn't contradict your profile txt

Yes that's what I mean, glad it's not just me, lol, the other guys veri reads like it was a normal meet too, so other bi/gay guys may well see it the same x"

Okay true ill try get in touch with him and get him to change it .. Thanks everyone. You have been a big help xx

Would have to agree with previous poster, your veri to the guy indicates its was a bj not a social meet.

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

and *poof* he's gone ...

"and *poof* he's gone ..."

Guess he didn't want everyone to know that he was obviously bi sexual

» Add a new message to this topic