FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile Review/Feedback Please!

Profile Review/Feedback Please!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Heys all.

Would be interested in any feedback/review/suggestions any of you might have for my profile.

Just want to see if there's anything on my profile that needs fixing before I carry on plugging away at trying to get back into swinging down where I am now in the southwest!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ayna20Couple  over a year ago

Kent

"Heys all.

Would be interested in any feedback/review/suggestions any of you might have for my profile.

Just want to see if there's anything on my profile that needs fixing before I carry on plugging away at trying to get back into swinging down where I am now in the southwest! "

Just took a quick look

Main comment is that your two public pics are both fairly old- 2015 and 2018

perhaps something from 2023

"Heys all.

Just want to see if there's anything on my profile that needs fixing before I carry on plugging away at trying to get back into swinging down where I am now in the southwest!

Just took a quick look

Main comment is that your two public pics are both fairly old- 2015 and 2018

perhaps something from 2023 "

Ah yeah, I do have some new pics but they're privated. I'll see about making some of them publicly visible.

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Looks ok but I would ditch the action shot

"Looks ok but I would ditch the action shot "

Oh why's that?

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

"Looks ok but I would ditch the action shot

Oh why's that? "

Most women don't want to see single mens profile showing another woman. Strange but true.

Oh why's that?

Most women don't want to see single mens profile showing another woman. Strange but true. "

Hm interesting. I was under the impression that action shots were desirable as they demonstrated what u could do well in bed better than any self-promoting/bragging in word form.

Have things changed in terms of culture/vibe in here?

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

Oh why's that?

Most women don't want to see single mens profile showing another woman. Strange but true.

Hm interesting. I was under the impression that action shots were desirable as they demonstrated what u could do well in bed better than any self-promoting/bragging in word form.

Have things changed in terms of culture/vibe in here? "

Search the forums, there are lots of threads regarding action shots and videos.

Like anything some people like them and some don't but generally it seems to be men that like them and women that don't. (Not always the case but often this is what shows on the threads)

I think what puts women off, me included, is that she might be next picture on your profile if she agrees to meet you.

Also we have no idea if the lady in the pics has given her permission for that pic to be used.

At the end of the day it's your profile and you can show what you want to.

Oh why's that?

Have things changed in terms of culture/vibe in here?

Search the forums, there are lots of threads regarding action shots and videos.

Like anything some people like them and some don't but generally it seems to be men that like them and women that don't. (Not always the case but often this is what shows on the threads)

I think what puts women off, me included, is that she might be next picture on your profile if she agrees to meet you.

Also we have no idea if the lady in the pics has given her permission for that pic to be used.

At the end of the day it's your profile and you can show what you want to. "

Ah I see. Thanks for the feedback.

p.s. rest assured, I did have her permission for the picture to be used. Though she's retired from the lifestyle now, so I've also retired that picture too (since it is quite dated no less).

» Add a new message to this topic