FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Advice for fun bdsm punishments.

Advice for fun bdsm punishments.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We are a soft sub/dom couple. We are also fwbs and don't live together. My lady occasionally likes to be bratty and we have a few punishments we do when apart. Write my name and property of to have on all day. To wear a butt plug for a period of time. To take certain pics, videos. To cam in the chat rooms, and when together to take the belt as she particularly hates the belt.

Anyone else have punishment suggestions, ideas?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We are a soft sub/dom couple. We are also fwbs and don't live together. My lady occasionally likes to be bratty and we have a few punishments we do when apart. Write my name and property of to have on all day. To wear a butt plug for a period of time. To take certain pics, videos. To cam in the chat rooms, and when together to take the belt as she particularly hates the belt.

Anyone else have punishment suggestions, ideas?"

Mmm sounds like my kinda thing

This is the same as us except it’s the crop that N fears….

By *semeforfunMan  over a year ago

Bourne lincs

I am sub bi guy but can't find any gen spankers nr Bourne lincs

"I am sub bi guy but can't find any gen spankers nr Bourne lincs "

Go to a club and get verified. It will help.

By *ope_kisses22Couple  over a year ago

Cheshire

Are you looking for punishments or funishment a? Sounds like the latter to me....

A funishment (IMO) is a more playfully intended 'fake punishment' which is in the most part enjoyed by the sub . Whereas a punishment is something the sub doesn't enjoy, teaches them consequences and corrects misbehaviour.

It's really hard suggesting either to be honest- as I wouldn't know what you like, can do, find fun or is within limits. It's something you guys need to work out for yourselves.

By *ory_xWoman  over a year ago

42 Wallaby Way Syndey

The worst punishment I would get was lines! Lines and essays writing about what I had done, what did I learn from it and what I would next. Physical punishments were easy, the lines pissed me off to no end.

By *ogloverMan  over a year ago

Worstead

How about send her to work in a skirt stockings and no knickers for the day or if shes not too busty no bra, you will know but her collegues wont.

Cheshire

"How about send her to work in a skirt stockings and no knickers for the day or if shes not too busty no bra, you will know but her collegues wont."

Sounds like maybe you've been watching too many movies....

In real life this is not practical and maybe not appropriate.

For example if she works in a school.

Cheshire

"The worst punishment I would get was lines! Lines and essays writing about what I had done, what did I learn from it and what I would next. Physical punishments were easy, the lines pissed me off to no end."

I've had some corker of writing punishments like this ....one where I had to add in a capital letter every 5 letters so couldn't do t he visual cheating of writing downwards on lines

For me... this is a punishment not a funishment

In my experience you have to know the person well enough to know what would work as a punishment for them individually.

What is a punishment for one person could be a reward for the next.

Just my two cents on D/s play.

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"We are a soft sub/dom couple. We are also fwbs and don't live together. My lady occasionally likes to be bratty and we have a few punishments we do when apart. Write my name and property of to have on all day. To wear a butt plug for a period of time. To take certain pics, videos. To cam in the chat rooms, and when together to take the belt as she particularly hates the belt.

Anyone else have punishment suggestions, ideas?"

What is she being punished for?

By *atexbound_scotMan  over a year ago

Livingston

Instruct her to go to the supermarket & buy the following (just the following, nothing more).

She MUST go through a manned till

The shopping list is:

- 1x courgette

- 1x carrot

- 1x large cucumber

- 1x butternut squash

- pack of condoms

- lube

She should secretly film the checkout (pretend to be on the phone) if possible too as evidence

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

It was hard work, because Alice enjoyed them all. Then we tried a cold shower - BINGO!

By *ommenhimCouple  over a year ago

wigan

"How about send her to work in a skirt stockings and no knickers for the day or if shes not too busty no bra, you will know but her collegues wont.

Sounds like maybe you've been watching too many movies....

In real life this is not practical and maybe not appropriate.

For example if she works in a school. "

What of she doesn’t work ina school or other place where wearing a skirt without knickers wouldn’t be a big deal? The suggestion isn’t exactly unimaginable. The OP asked for ideas

By *elkieWoman  over a year ago

Durham

For me personally, my partners have always switched it up on me. So when I’m GOOD, I get rewarded with body writing and forced orgasms. When I’m not? “Please wear your granny panties today.” Make sure the positive attention is there and the rewards for being your sub - your dominance and attention - are built in and consistent because that’s more important than funishment, IMO. Otherwise you’re going to force her to top from the bottom.

I absolutely hate pants in the mouth no fidgeting for xx minutes (depends how long it takes me to stop arguing /complaining )

.. And then sometimes i have to put the soaking wet pants back on

There is certainly no joy involved.. Well not for me

Good punishments I used to give my subs is writing on her body with a sharpie on her legs ,arms and chest with various insulting names for herself, having her put on a pair of panties that are 2 x smaller than her size and have her wear them all day making her uncomfortable, orgasm Denial,having her not use the bathroom (pee) until giving express permission and making her drink plenty of fluids , using bull clips on her nipples and down her back and my favourite was to have her do specific tasks with her legs and/or hands bound

Yes, make her switch so she's the Dom and you're sub. Most true subs won't enjoy the shift in dynamic.

» Add a new message to this topic