FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Meets

Meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ennydelight OP   Man  over a year ago

wedt midlands

Struggling to get a meet with genuine people on here!

Anything I could do to improve my profile?

Also looking for people to meet at clubs socially!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"

Anything I could do to improve my profile?"

It's only two lines long with one pic !

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

"Struggling to get a meet with genuine people on here!

Also looking for people to meet at clubs socially!"

In all honesty, we'd probably not reply to a message from you as there's almost nothing in your profile.

Also, think you'll find that the people to meet at clubs are in the clubs. Just go - it's awkward teaming up with someone as you're sort of tied to them all evening.

(Bry)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not saying you cant say what you want in your profile but maybe the header being genuine professional may make people think pro for the wrong reasons, but i could be totally wrong.

By *oreAgainForeverCouple  over a year ago

doncaster

Surely this is a wind up post if this isn’t a wind up we wouldn’t reply to you there’s just no content to go off

wedt midlands

Updated the profile I genuinely thought it was filled in! what do you think?

nr Stamford

"Updated the profile I genuinely thought it was filled in! what do you think? "

Can't speak for everyone as everyone's different, but for us and how we play, the most important thing is physical attraction. We can't tell much about you from the one pic.

(Bry)

By *weetsmellingtreatsWoman  over a year ago

Gloucester

Photos seriously lacking.

Those in the mirror ones with leads hanging off about lack of care about making good impression.

nr Stamford

OP: Lots of people (us included) won't add single guys as friends. All we end up with an update feed full of dick pics and "why can't I get a meet?" status updates.

Also - keep it in the forums.

(Bry)

wedt midlands

I have updated it and the pics now

By *iner69erMan  over a year ago

inverness

Also looking for people to meet at clubs socially!"

doesn't matter what you do, your chances of a meet are miniscule. There's just so many guys on here, massively outnumbering the women. Don't know what it is the girls are after, but the likes of you and me don't have it, so expect years of nothing.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"OP: Lots of people (us included) won't add single guys as friends. All we end up with an update feed full of dick pics and "why can't I get a meet?" status updates.

Also - keep it in the forums.

(Bry)"

Spot on plus...

The biggest problem is expectations of many guys. Just because we are swingers it doesn't mean we will just fuck any one the offers.

wedt midlands

I’ve just updated profile and pics I’d love some feedback of where I can improve still

By * F 2018Couple  over a year ago

shropshire

"I’ve just updated profile and pics I’d love some feedback of where I can improve still "

You've only been back 5weeks have patience, go to clubs ,more pics

By *uby StarCouple  over a year ago

Durham

"I’ve just updated profile and pics I’d love some feedback of where I can improve still "

Good on you for asking for advice and acting upon advice given. I do suggest having more public photos.

By *aughty but nice...Man  over a year ago

Staffs

You've only been on 5 weeks and you already have a veri so your doing a damn site better than 90% of the guys on here

It was over a year before I got my first meet and as others have said get to a club,get to social and go out there and meet people

It's the only way

By *alleyDaveMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

Also looking for people to meet at clubs socially!doesn't matter what you do, your chances of a meet are miniscule. There's just so many guys on here, massively outnumbering the women. Don't know what it is the girls are after, but the likes of you and me don't have it, so expect years of nothing. "

Totally agree mate. I have given up sending messages because it's a complete waste of time and effort,as they just get deleted unread. It's pointless mate.

By *iner69erMan  over a year ago

inverness

Also looking for people to meet at clubs socially!doesn't matter what you do, your chances of a meet are miniscule. There's just so many guys on here, massively outnumbering the women. Don't know what it is the girls are after, but the likes of you and me don't have it, so expect years of nothing.

Totally agree mate. I have given up sending messages because it's a complete waste of time and effort,as they just get deleted unread. It's pointless mate. "

Yeh. I've had 1 meet in 14 years of being on here and that's 7years ago. Guess I found the only woman on fab who didn't dislike what I look like. A lot of guys on here seem to have the magic ingredient, which I think I don't or ever will have. I and a lot of others don't look likely to have anymore success on here, but I suppose we will keep on trying.

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

"Updated the profile I genuinely thought it was filled in! what do you think? "

It's filled in by repeating information that's already in the top half anyway.

Photos still meh

It's your shop window

Would you stop or walk past?

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

Also looking for people to meet at clubs socially!doesn't matter what you do, your chances of a meet are miniscule. There's just so many guys on here, massively outnumbering the women. Don't know what it is the girls are after, but the likes of you and me don't have it, so expect years of nothing.

Totally agree mate. I have given up sending messages because it's a complete waste of time and effort,as they just get deleted unread. It's pointless mate. "

Because most look at a profile first.

If the profile doesn't tick the boxes then there's little point entertaining into conversation with your message.

» Add a new message to this topic