FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile changed by admin

Profile changed by admin

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r Glos OP   Man  over a year ago

Paignton

Our couples profile was changed by admin 3 weeks ago, we had a message from a single straight male (stated on our profile we are not looking for them and I was taking time out for a week or two for personal reasons like lots od others on here on here do.) so I sent a snarky message to him. He has then reported us as a single male to which admin responded by changing our profile.

We have finally heard back from them today and they have said that we need to re register as a couple as our verification photo doesn't match us as a couple when it clearly does.

We are pretty frustrated by this and the complete lack of communication from admin.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I can’t solve your problem but wouldn’t it make sense just to block single guys from messaging?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Admin don't change profiles just because someone reported it. There would have to be evidence before they take any action

If you think a mistake has been made you can ask Admin from the contact link to review for you as no one on the forum can help you