FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > First MFF meet

First MFF meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ewYoungFun321 OP   Couple  over a year ago

South Wales

Would love some help for this one… we would like our first MFF meet, most likely in a club setting but possibly a social then to a hotel.

But, judging by the amount of couples profiles and singles profiles, it’s going to be difficult! And we are extremely discreet so our profile isn’t exactly “standout”

Is it even worth us spending time messaging single girls and do single girls often go to clubs on their own ? (Looking for couples)

Any help or advice on this would be so helpful !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There is a few ladies that go to clubs in there own, one being me but we do seem a rarity.

By *inksAPlentyCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

Plenty of clubs have couples and single ladies only nights, so yes, single ladies do go to clubs. VA where you have already visited has this every Saturday evening. If you enjoyed VA then I'd say Penthouse Playrooms would also be worth a visit.

As for messaging, you're looking for the same as lots of other couples. But you won't know if you don't try

Ms x

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple  over a year ago

Weymouth

There was at least one at Gems when we went for the first time

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I think you'd do better at clubs tbh ,most of the site are looking for bi Fems to join them & your profile doesn't really say what would be in it for a woman if they met you or have many pics .So if you don't want to add all that on ,clubs could work.

I've seen single Fems at clubs when it's couples nights .

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I think you'd be a lot better going to a club and seeing if you happen to meet someone there, who you have the correct vibe with, rather than arrange anything.

South Wales

"I think you'd do better at clubs tbh ,most of the site are looking for bi Fems to join them & your profile doesn't really say what would be in it for a woman if they met you or have many pics .So if you don't want to add all that on ,clubs could work.

I've seen single Fems at clubs when it's couples nights ."

Yes I think your right.

And I agree, our profile isn’t great at the moment, we are just nervous about putting things on here, generally speaking the profile needs lots of work lol.

Our best bet is to find single fems at the club by the looks. At least we can see there and then if we vibe…

When we are more comfortable I’m sure our profile will be more attractive and clear

By *pice-meWoman  over a year ago

Home

I/we enjoy the clubs and just seeing what happens. The main things is that we just enjoy each other and other peoples company if nothing else.

South Wales

"I/we enjoy the clubs and just seeing what happens. The main things is that we just enjoy each other and other peoples company if nothing else. "

We are always looking for new clubs, we are strict on the couples and ladies nights, if possible we do like a club we can have a good dance in too. VA club is great for us as there’s an outside area where you can still chat to people too.

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

"I think you'd do better at clubs tbh ,most of the site are looking for bi Fems to join them & your profile doesn't really say what would be in it for a woman if they met you or have many pics .So if you don't want to add all that on ,clubs could work.

Yes I think your right.

And I agree, our profile isn’t great at the moment, we are just nervous about putting things on here, generally speaking the profile needs lots of work lol.

Our best bet is to find single fems at the club by the looks. At least we can see there and then if we vibe…

When we are more comfortable I’m sure our profile will be more attractive and clear "

Don't limit yourself to just a single.

There are couples with bi fems who are open to the fem playing without the male in club settings.

Just go to a club, enjoy your evening and talk to people as against going looking for them

South Wales

Yes I think your right.

When we are more comfortable I’m sure our profile will be more attractive and clear

There are couples with bi fems who are open to the fem playing without the male in club settings.

Just go to a club, enjoy your evening and talk to people as against going looking for them"

I never knew this was really a thing ? A guy would let us play with his partner even if he isn’t involved ?

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

Yes I think your right.

Just go to a club, enjoy your evening and talk to people as against going looking for them

I never knew this was really a thing ? A guy would let us play with his partner even if he isn’t involved ? "

Some couples do yes.

» Add a new message to this topic