FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > First messages tips

First messages tips

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aircop9 OP   Man  over a year ago

Northwich

I'm struggling as to what to put for a first message, mostly it's something along the lines of, "hiya, how you doing" but I'm guessing this is slightly boring. Any tips?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"I'm struggling as to what to put for a first message, mostly it's something along the lines of, "hiya, how you doing" but I'm guessing this is slightly boring. Any tips?"

Read the person's profile and write a message that shows you have read it and why you think you would be compatible.

Most ladies look at people's profiles before replying; so make sure your photos and profile is as good as you can make it, so that it appeals to people.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm struggling as to what to put for a first message, mostly it's something along the lines of, "hiya, how you doing" but I'm guessing this is slightly boring. Any tips?

Read the person's profile and write a message that shows you have read it and why you think you would be compatible.

Most ladies look at people's profiles before replying; so make sure your photos and profile is as good as you can make it, so that it appeals to people. "

Absolutely agree. If your profile isn't up to scratch abd shows little effort, what you write in a message is completely irrelevant as won't even get read

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

How do you engage in conversation with people in real life?

Just because they are on a fuck site doesn’t mean you have to let your conversational standards drop!

By *rnypairCouple  over a year ago

south Yorkshire

"I'm struggling as to what to put for a first message, mostly it's something along the lines of, "hiya, how you doing" but I'm guessing this is slightly boring. Any tips?"

It’s a tough one as everyone prefers different types of messages, we prefer people to just introduce themselves and tell us what they are looking for and if it is something that interests us we will reply back.

Any one liners, fancy a fuck or free now either get left unread or deleted.

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

Wouldn't matter as lots look at your profile before reading the message and I'm afraid yours could be better.. remember it's your shop window

As for a message

It needs to show you have read the person's profile

Meets their requirements as well as your own

By *edWitch0000Woman  over a year ago

worthing

I would delete your message before reading as your profile is lacking. Sorry

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How you doing? is a friendly question but it just lack imagination.

We get numerous message like that every day and to be honest we just ignore as we think uninteresting message / profile means uninteresting person.

» Add a new message to this topic