FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Am I allowed to kiss??

Am I allowed to kiss??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As a complete newbie to swinging. This might sound like a stupid question but are single guys allowed to kiss couples wives/partners as a prelude to playing or during playing? The reason I ask is because I've never had a chance to play yet and wouldn't want to do the wrong thing

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

some will, some wont, thats a question you would need to ask any potential meets.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"As a complete newbie to swinging. This might sound like a stupid question but are single guys allowed to kiss couples wives/partners as a prelude to playing or during playing? The reason I ask is because I've never had a chance to play yet and wouldn't want to do the wrong thing"

play it by ear mate.... but when I get to the stage of potentially meeting people.. I ask

some people do.... some people don't... there isn't any right or wrong answer..

if it gets to the stage where ya might be getting close to meeting, may be wise to go thru and ask them there do's and dont's

Different people have different rules - all are different so you'd really need to ask any potential meets if you can kiss or not.

Maybe to improve your chances of sticking the ips on someone, I'd seriously think about upgrading a couple of ya profile pics.

On 2 of them you'd think you'd lost a tenner and found a penny.

What I'm saying is that a little smile would go a long way

Thanks for the advice. Regarding my not smiling in my profile pics. The fact is I'm not much of a smiley person. It's just the way I'm made. Sorry but I can't do much about that. Inside I'm happy I just can't seem to show it outside.

By *imfromGlasgowMan  over a year ago

er...guess

".......... Regarding my not smiling in my profile pics. The fact is I'm not much of a smiley person. ............. "

At the risk of incurring the wrath of assorted chums around here might I suggest you fake the smiley bit?

You don't get a second chance to make a first impression and the first impression your pics give isn't good.

I'm guessing ('cos I've fucked this up too in the past) that the 'head back up nose' shot was taken by a hand held camera It's dreadful.

Bin it straight away and find a way of sticking the cam on a level surface at head height and use the timer.

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

Kissing is an essential part of sex as far as we're concerned but some women like to keep it as something special just for themselves and their partners. We both like kissing whoever we're with, and we love to kiss together when we're swapped and busy with another couple, when the positions we're in allow.

If a woman doesn't want kissing she'll tell you or her body language will tell you.

Agree about smiling, it's always more appealing.

FRANK LUVS CARPETS

but me ah luv a bit neck on ah do.

and if the guy is jelous just giv him a quick peck to keep him happy LOL

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

We do kiss as a rule, don't mind meeting people who don't though as it's all about personal choice. You usually know once play starts what they like without having to have a mass discussion first! Have to agree with some previous posts though about your pics - you just look totally miserable and I can't imagine any one wanting to meet you from those, good luck xx

"As a complete newbie to swinging. This might sound like a stupid question but are single guys allowed to kiss couples wives/partners as a prelude to playing or during playing? The reason I ask is because I've never had a chance to play yet and wouldn't want to do the wrong thing"

maybe as someone said a smile goes a lot further. Your pic is quite nice but u seem to grimace. Try and get a pic wit a nice smile, puts ppl at their ease cos no one wants to meet a misery do they. Best of luck. I can be crying inside but outside I smile has to be then it gets natural I think xxx

By *hazalCouple  over a year ago

bradford

i love kissing... but some couples dont.. and like the othere say your pics dont do you any favours at all. ... shaz

Many thanks everyone for the advice. As regards my pics. I'm hoping to have new ones done by a professional photgrapher as the ones I took didn't turn out right due to the fact that some were done with a webcam and the others on a mobile phone. I don't possess a digital camera yet. I don't suppose anybody in the Plymouth area would like to volunteer their services would they?

u can take your pics with a webcam the only thing wrong with your pics is you are grimacing and not smiling. Smile and everyone smiles with ya xx

a lot of single men on here,give up before a meet even takes place,kissing isn't a problem as the rest have said if you don't ask the lady will yet you know...first inpressions do count trust me..so that pic of you i'd remove it until you sort a better 1 out put a cock pick in it's place..most the single men do anyway hope this helps

» Add a new message to this topic