FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > First meet advice

First meet advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atchy_username OP   Man  over a year ago

Swindon

Hi all.

I am fairly new to swinging. It always excited and interested me, but my partner didn't share the interest, so it stayed a fantasy even though we discussed it a few times.

Sometime ago we have mutually agreed that it's time we lived our live they way we want and to separate/divorce. (Really, no drama there, we had a good run, but the sparkle just stopped sparkling, so time to have some more fun for both of us before we get all wrinkly)

So now with clear consciousness I am here to dive deep into unknown waters of my naughty side.

I am very open minded about all the kinks/fantasies out there, and I am willing to try new things (you don't know unless you try, right?)

I have a bucket list of things I want to try myself too.

The thing is, how do I get people (F, MF couples) to meet with me?

I have sent countless messages out, rarely get a response, never got to arrange a meet. I chatted with a few people in a club (that's how I got my verifications) but never met anyone on an arranged meet. Ladies often have on their description something along the lines of "genuine guys only" - what does that even mean? I feel am 100% genuine guy - here for fun, to give and get, enjoy eachother in good atmosphere. I don't send dick pics (should I?) I try to be courteous and polite. I try to be naughty. Nothing works. There are some girls on here I would absolutely die to spend some time with, but I get ignored all the time. And just because I'm new, it doesn't mean I'm not into extreme things - tell me what you want and you'll be surprised with my dedication!

Is there something seriously wrong with my profile? Or am I just un-fu**able and all hope is lost? (Lol) Or perhaps that's just the way it is and most people feel the same way? Someone tell me please, I really appreciate any feedback.

Cheers people

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You’re just madly outnumbered on here as a single guy and expectations versus reality are often at odds.

Probably ditch that survey nonsense and the legal disclaimer myself but it’s your profile.

Play the long game.

Swindon

Thanks, I added that after seeing it so often on other profiles. Consider it ditched.l

By *irky_coupleCouple  over a year ago

kirky

You're 1 guy competing against 100s of others and you can't accomodate. Hate to say it but the odds are stacked against you just on the accomodate part.

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

Your photos are a bit samey; with lots of face photos with the same expression and the same angle. Try adding some variety to them.. fully clothed to show your full body etc..

Reading your profile it basically says about what you want. I suggest you think about why would a lady or couple want to meet you. What do you offer them, rather than it focusing solely on what you are looking for.

Hope that helps

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

If I looked at your profile your first photo and first line of your bio would be a no from me sorry. There are thousand of single men on fab all wanting the same thing. I would stick to clubs tbh

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

OP; you’ve not been in here very long, and Fab tends to be all peaks and troughs, as far as meeting people goes. Be patient, and look for those who are looking for you.

Perhaps alter your age range to include ladies older than 45? There could be 10 ladies right now, wishing they could message you, but unable to do so because they’re 46….

Your club veris were from a TV/TS host, and a bi guy. Are you bi/curious? If so, say so on your profile. You will definitely get plenty of offers from bi guys!

Currently your profile could do with a ‘nip and tuck’, but there are far worse out there! This post you have made here, screams to me you are looking for a new life partner, so perhaps a dating app would be better for you?

All the best fella

Swindon

Thanks everyone so far. I've been making some tweaks as I'm reading this thread, much appreciated;)

_oiluvfun; thanks, it's interesting what you wrote. I am looking for a partner(s) indeed, but not a life partner (life already busy enough). It's more like someone to explore just the naughty side with. Life partneship usually gets complicated quick fast in a hurry, especially when kinky side kicks in.

By *aribbean King 1985Man  over a year ago

South West London

How long did it take for some of youbto meet someone after joining the site??

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"How long did it take for some of youbto meet someone after joining the site??"

6 months but we both needed to find the free time to meet I purely focused on her

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

You face the general issues that all single men face here and in swinging - you must invest tons of effort, without any guarantees of anything. You must use your tools and effort as smartly as you can.

Ask yourself if you truly believe that what you are showing of and about yourself is top notch and doing the best that you can. Really ponder on that. Every sentence, every photo, etc must be giving yourself the very best chance possible.

And it's much more likely that others will potentially want to engage with you if you have experience and expertise. As well as laser clarity what it is you're giving (and wanting, to a lesser degree).

It's a buyers market. Do they reasonably know what you are selling?

» Add a new message to this topic