FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile help

Profile help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rbond OP   Man  over a year ago

Nuneaton

Hey peeps,

Would love a little help with my profile, tried to be proper honest and doesn't seemed to have done me any favours!!!!

Thoughts would be appreciated x

Mark

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Two thirds of your profile is the warning about copyright etc which I'm told is not legally binding anyhow.

Perhaps remove those 2 paragraphs as sometimes less is more!

The totally pointless legal warning is longer than the text describing you. The text says nothing of any substance. No pictures, Can't accomodate, on the face of it cheating - all of these things will work against you. Can you think of any reasons why anyone would chose to respond to your profile?

I would take out the Sydney uni disclaimer as its meaningless. On our profile we try to get our personalities across and our sence of humour, so maybe try to let the reader get to know you a bit better. I think some people may be suspicious about a single man who can't accommodate. Why don't you browse a few single men's profiles and see if you can get some good ideas.

Andy.

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

There is only one sentence in your profile description - well, of a sort - as you have saved on using full stops.

To my eye, the only part which conveys any meaningful information starts "I am a hard working male"...

A few things.. you are straight but your veri is from a TV that might puzzle a few, you carnt acomm maybe put in your profile the reason why...no pics apart from a cock avatar pic.. you need to sell yourself on here as there is thousands wantin the same as you.. and last but not least.. whould you really meet a 99 yr old woman on here .. maybe downsize your age range a bit

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

In my experience, people never respond to males saying: 'drop me a line'. You will most likely have to make yourself interesting and attractive to females and couples looking for an extra...

"A few things.. you are straight but your veri is from a TV that might puzzle a few, you carnt acomm maybe put in your profile the reason why...no pics apart from a cock avatar pic.. you need to sell yourself on here as there is thousands wantin the same as you.. and last but not least.. whould you really meet a 99 yr old woman on here .. maybe downsize your age range a bit "

[Removed by poster at 01/01/13 21:11:59]

Nuneaton

Think I got the message, bad grammar, uninteresting and not enough about me or what I want, all good then hey lol.

Right time to take action, going to have a strong word with myself and set out to rewrite the poor poor attempt.

Thanks all

Much loving of that's acceptable lol

Your profile says you are straight and yet your only verification is from a cd/tv. That sort of contrary information can put people off.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

No photos for anyone browsing to see.

The straight but TV veri is a little confusing for some.

Plenty of people can't accom but put why as lots won't play with married men but also others that do so best to be honest why u can't accom.

Like the others have said the blokes outnumber the woman at least 20-1 on here so you need to sell yourself.

Good luck x

Nuneaton

Thanks little miss x

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

no comment think uv got the idear

By *ady4ladyWoman  over a year ago

liverpool

Def take a new pic, if I squint a little it makes yours look like Groucho Marx

In good humour, enjoy and good luck x

i dont know what your profile was like before but the one i just read suggests you are after some extra marital fun...that will certainly put ppl off!

"Def take a new pic, if I squint a little it makes yours look like Groucho Marx

In good humour, enjoy and good luck x"

» Add a new message to this topic