FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile critique

Profile critique

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ttentive gent OP   Man  over a year ago

torbay

I haven't updated my profile for a while and like to keep thinhs fresh. I have had some good meets and made some friends. Also meet with a friend as a couple sometimes. Constructive comments and suggestions welcome

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

Your interests list "safe sex" but your very first pic shows that it's not that important to you. Will be off-putting to a lot of people.

(Bry)

torbay

[Removed by poster at 05/02/23 19:23:40]

torbay

"Your interests list "safe sex" but your very first pic shows that it's not that important to you. Will be off-putting to a lot of people.

(Bry)"

It's my partner I meet with as a couple but that's a very good point. Picture removed

By * F 2018Couple  over a year ago

shropshire

"Your interests list "safe sex" but your very first pic shows that it's not that important to you. Will be off-putting to a lot of people.

(Bry)

It's my partner I meet with as a couple but that's a very good point. Picture removed"

Looks fine as it is

torbay

(Bry)

It's my partner I meet with as a couple but that's a very good point. Picture removed

Looks fine as it is"

Thankyou

» Add a new message to this topic