FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Breast Augmentation

Breast Augmentation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aeBabe OP   Woman  over a year ago

London

I'm flip flopping on the idea of having my breasts enhanced.

I'm currently a humble B cup and was wondering whether becoming a D cup would be worth it. I'm 5'2" in height and a UK size 14/16, so kinda short and round

Ladies that have had them done, do you like them or do you regret having it done? How long did the pain last and when did you feel like you could do normal things again?

Thank you xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aimeDWoman  over a year ago

Shaftesbury, Dorset

I’ve been delighted with mine. Went to Transform at their Brentford clinic in 2017 and can highly recommend.

Only trouble I had was sleeping afterwards. Im a side sleeper and have never been able to sleep on my back like you have to afterwards so I was exhausted until I healed enough to sleep on my side again.

By *aeBabe OP   Woman  over a year ago

London

"I’ve been delighted with mine. Went to Transform at their Brentford clinic in 2017 and can highly recommend.

Only trouble I had was sleeping afterwards. Im a side sleeper and have never been able to sleep on my back like you have to afterwards so I was exhausted until I healed enough to sleep on my side again."

I'm weary of the recovery Also, did you feel much pain after?

Thank you for your response x

By *aimeDWoman  over a year ago

Shaftesbury, Dorset

"I'm weary of the recovery Also, did you feel much pain after?

Thank you for your response x"

Pain wise it wasn’t too bad at all, a lot less than I was expecting and perfectly manageable with over the counter meds.

Must admit they took a while before they felt like they were a part of me if that makes sense but once the settle in I totally forget I haven’t always had them

By *lcoupleneCouple  over a year ago

morpeth

"I'm flip flopping on the idea of having my breasts enhanced.

I'm currently a humble B cup and was wondering whether becoming a D cup would be worth it. I'm 5'2" in height and a UK size 14/16, so kinda short and round

Ladies that have had them done, do you like them or do you regret having it done? How long did the pain last and when did you feel like you could do normal things again?

Thank you xx"

Literally just had mine redone 3 weeks ago. Never look back. I had the first set years ago and changed only for cosmetic reasons. I’m happy and feel sexy which I definitely didn’t pre first op.

There’s a wonderful surgeon in Newcastle and he’s very reasonable too x

By *lcoupleneCouple  over a year ago

morpeth

Also recovery-

I had codein for one day then brufen after that. Went back to work after 6 days and have had no pain past day 2.

Only pain in the ass is sleeping sitting up for 6 weeks x

By *rmdMan  over a year ago

chesterfield

I’m a lover of big boobs but it’s all about you being comfortable with them isn’t it I think yours look great on you and personally prefer a natural look but hey size doesn’t really matter does it

» Add a new message to this topic