FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Finding it hard to get meets

Finding it hard to get meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *emon Dodger OP   Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

Is it my age ? Or is it my profile ? I'm not a negative person I'm a positive person, but just seem to find it hard to find any meets. I'm not a bad looking guy (seen lot worse than me, on here no Offence) lol. Any advice for me

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I found it hard to start with, didnt seem to be many girls in my area or they were looking for something differnt. Just keep chatting dont be pushy let them ask you to meet.

As one of the uglyer guys on here i can vouch that good thing do come to those who wait

One persons view of ugly maybe that of attractiveness. End of day word of mouth works best since new yr my inbox has gone mental i need a secretary

Blackburn

Now long been on this site. Had 1 meet before and even got the green tick aswell. And I'm not pushy I'm a chilled out guy looking to have some fun. Don't no if its my messages and what I send,I dunno what it is lol. Hope it picks up soon. Good site this had some good chats with a few people 2

Well if your profile wasn't hidden people might be able to help! Plus hiding it isn't gonna get u meets as its your main tool in selling yourself

Blackburn

I've only started to hide it recent as I stopped using the site for 2weeks. I will put it back on show now for ya to see

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

I just had a look at ur profile , to give u some honest feedback. Not able to help cos its hidden ! if u r genuine , contact me and i will try to offer u some help

I hav a phase I like people to use in the subject line wen they message me to prove they hav read my profile or I delete! And had a look your profile seems good u hav a face pick n can accom which is rare the only small criticism I would give is u don't talk much bout wot u like sexually n dont really hav any interests ticked other than the onvious safe sex one so do u just like to play vanilla or are u a little kinkier? Write a little bout that n it will give people a better feel of who u are n if u will get along

Blackburn

Ok it's open now I thought I did it before must have done it wrong it's not hidden now

Blackburn

Lizzy it won't let me message you. I'm out the range for sending you a private message

I can't see any pics on your profile.

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

It's allways tricky to get started me and wife were on a while before we started getting invites .we now attend clubs or party's so we can chat to couples or guys and take it from there,and meet a few of the ones we like in private

By *r nobodyMan  over a year ago

salford

I seem to have the same problem.I always try to be polite and am never pushy . I put mine down to my age

"Is it my age ? Or is it my profile ? I'm not a negative person I'm a positive person, but just seem to find it hard to find any meets. I'm not a bad looking guy (seen lot worse than me, on here no Offence) lol. Any advice for me

Thanks "

We all are mate - well I am lol anyway ...just be patient or try somewhere else I suppose

"I seem to have the same problem.I always try to be polite and am never pushy . I put mine down to my age "

Your username probably isn't doing you any favours. It's negative right off the bat. Your profile is quite negative, too.

"I seem to have the same problem.I always try to be polite and am never pushy . I put mine down to my age

Your username probably isn't doing you any favours. It's negative right off the bat. Your profile is quite negative, too."

"I seem to have the same problem.I always try to be polite and am never pushy . I put mine down to my age

Your username probably isn't doing you any favours. It's negative right off the bat. Your profile is quite negative, too."

Agreed.

By *istress ValeporcaCouple  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

If you don't fit what people are looking for it doesn't matter how fantastic your profile is, remember how many single men there are on here trying to meet the few people who are looking for single men. Most know what they're looking for, if you don't fit their criteria there's nothing you can do about it x

By *plshropsCouple  over a year ago

shrewsbury

we think its all about timing

if someone aproaches your and the timing / circumstances are not right it wont happen.

it like married sex you both want it to happen for it to be good...

its who you know not what you know that counts..

xxx

OP - and all single guys who 'can't get meets'....

Go and have a look at this thread... best words of advice from a single guys perspective I've seen on here in ages..

Hope it helps.

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/support/140985

I would be interested to know the number of single female profiles compared to the number of single male profiles-any got any ideas?

20 males for every fem? 50? 500?

Its just odds at the end of the day, there are lots of great guys on this site!

"we think its all about timing

if someone aproaches your and the timing / circumstances are not right it wont happen.

it like married sex you both want it to happen for it to be good...

its who you know not what you know that counts..

xxx"

Blackburn

I send pictures in messages don't like to display them on here. And my profile aint negative at all lmao explain how it's negative ?? I don't understand that 1 :/ and thanks to every 1 else who as commented. I will keep trying I guess

By *oyemunsonMan  over a year ago

bedford

"OP - and all single guys who 'can't get meets'....

Go and have a look at this thread... best words of advice from a single guys perspective I've seen on here in ages..

Hope it helps.

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/support/140985"

Why thank you very much!

Blackburn

Changed my user name now that's a better 1 than my old 1. And still dunno how my profile is negative lol. New to all this site to say my profile says 3 months had a long break and recently come back. So still new to all this I don't have my green tick tho as I had meets back in 2012

Blackburn

Hope it helps.

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/support/140985"

Thanks ill have a read on that

bedford

Have you thought about going to a club?, chat to a few people and just have a laugh, will get you friends to chat to on here and might end up with something more.

Blackburn

"Have you thought about going to a club?, chat to a few people and just have a laugh, will get you friends to chat to on here and might end up with something more. "

I've not thought about going to a club tbh. Not even sure if any of that sort in Blackburn lol. And if not where the 1 is that is close lol

bedford

Click on the clubs tab at the top and have a scroll through.

"Have you thought about going to a club?, chat to a few people and just have a laugh, will get you friends to chat to on here and might end up with something more.

I've not thought about going to a club tbh. Not even sure if any of that sort in Blackburn lol. And if not where the 1 is that is close lol "

Go to Clubs on the top menu bar and have a look. There are about 20 in the North West within reasonable travel from you.

Hope it helps.

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/support/140985

Why thank you very much! "

My pleasure!

I am thinking you have asked the question a vast amount of us men on here have been pondering.

I too have had very little response in the 2 months I have been on here, to be perfectly honest I had way more sex on POF when I was seeking a "normal" relationship in early 2012!

Like previously said, you just need to stick with it, the ball will gain momentum.

God only knows why I am passing on advice, I am in the same boat!

Blackburn

"I am thinking you have asked the question a vast amount of us men on here have been pondering.

I too have had very little response in the 2 months I have been on here, to be perfectly honest I had way more sex on POF when I was seeking a "normal" relationship in early 2012!

Like previously said, you just need to stick with it, the ball will gain momentum.

God only knows why I am passing on advice, I am in the same boat!

"

I been on pof for casual sex part and get no replys or even no views to the people I message on there lol get more out the dating side on that site than the casual sex part. Not looking to date ATM after my last relationship where I got messed around loads not ready for that again tbh. Just want some fun and to maybe make some new friends ATM

If you are getting no luck on here and POF after sending messages,take time out to look at the messages you are sending out..are you sending 1 liner's like ..Hi how are you?? are you coming across pushy,things like that

Blackburn

"If you are getting no luck on here and POF after sending messages,take time out to look at the messages you are sending out..are you sending 1 liner's like ..Hi how are you?? are you coming across pushy,things like that "

Nope I proper put effort it to messages don't do 1 liners so I dunno dont go flying in saying " you want to fuck bla bla bla" take my time and even read back what I've said. Sometimes ill get a message back saying " to young !!!" So maybe my age is to do with it I dunno lol haha

By *artsnikCouple  over a year ago

wortley

I would suggest some photos on profile and also what you like sex wise and like someone else said go to a club maybe Blackpool has a great one called infusion that is big so you can mingle more go a swimming pool as well

hope this helps

bedford

Maybe add some more pictures.

Yeah, I think no pics freely available on your profile will dampin yer chances..lol, will encourage women to pass on by rather than ask for pics, there's always another guy with pics on profile!

"Yeah, I think no pics freely available on your profile will dampin yer chances..lol, will encourage women to pass on by rather than ask for pics, there's always another guy with pics on profile!

"

Exactly!!

"Is it my age ? Or is it my profile ? I'm not a negative person I'm a positive person, but just seem to find it hard to find any meets. I'm not a bad looking guy (seen lot worse than me, on here no Offence) lol. Any advice for me

Thanks "

why do blokes keep moaning about not getting meets?maybe the ppl yur mailing just dont fancy u!end off!

[Removed by poster at 04/01/13 18:12:18]

The people won't know whether they fancy him or not coz there aren't any pics on the profile!!

"The people won't know whether they fancy him or not coz there aren't any pics on the profile!!"

he has a face pic on his profile!!

By *heekygeordieguyMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

"The people won't know whether they fancy him or not coz there aren't any pics on the profile!!

he has a face pic on his profile!!"

Go to clubs around you there are loads !!! Don't follow people about just sit n chat if you've got good banter you will do ok !!

"The people won't know whether they fancy him or not coz there aren't any pics on the profile!!

he has a face pic on his profile!!

"

Yeah he got a face pic on his profile but its really hard to see on a avator pic so maybe the same face pic on his profile so members can see ok

Blackburn

I do send all my pictures in messages when I send message so don't that help ?? I don't like to show then on my page incase some 1 that knows me sees me haha lol

Not really as members will check out your profile and see you got no pics showing they might just bypass you and move onto some one else,since you got a face pic up why not stick 1 on so everyone can see (your choice) or put some body pics up and maybe 1 cock pic

The avatar pic is too small to see properly. Well it is with my poor eyesight!

OP not having pics on display means you'll miss out when people are browsing. Your choice entirely of course. You could consider putting other pics up and not show your face if you're worried about being recognised.

Blackburn

Ok thanks. I added 3 pictures to been seen. The rest are private. Meaning cock fully out pics like that

I would say that on some occasions it is NOT necessarily the 'single guys' fault that we don't get meets. I am getting more and more frustrated by some of the so called 'single' womens profiles.

If I search for Single Women within 30 miles of my location, on every occassion I get numerous profiles coming up that say 'Not Meeting', 'Don't Contact Me', 'Chatting With Friends Only', or ones that say 'Part Of A Couple Only Play With Partner'.

Add to this the ones that say 'Will Fill In Later' or 'Looking For Fun' - these generally have no pictures as well, how on earth can you possibly tell if you are what they are looking for?

The net result is realisticly there are very few actual single ladies in the locality, consequently when someone new registers they get bombarded

"Ok thanks. I added 3 pictures to been seen. The rest are private. Meaning cock fully out pics like that "

Much better!! I hope you soon find lots of fun and good for you for taking the advice on board and not getting mardy or defensive like some people do.

Blackburn

"Ok thanks. I added 3 pictures to been seen. The rest are private. Meaning cock fully out pics like that

Much better!! I hope you soon find lots of fun and good for you for taking the advice on board and not getting mardy or defensive like some people do. "

Thanks for your help. Will keep trying anyway I'm a nice guy and chilled out will always listen to what others got to say just hope it all helps out now. Not messaged no 1 today. Maybe do some tomoz and see what happens

I struggled at first and now am turning down meets..as a guy who has great success at the clubs i know not to take it personnally..lots of the women on here are just using as a vehicle to jerk guys around ..a sort of roman empress thumbs up or down ego trip..but you will meet genuine nice women too

Blackburn

"I struggled at first and now am turning down meets..as a guy who has great success at the clubs i know not to take it personnally..lots of the women on here are just using as a vehicle to jerk guys around ..a sort of roman empress thumbs up or down ego trip..but you will meet genuine nice women too"

I get what you mean. Seems to all woman with the power on here and I see and understand why tho

» Add a new message to this topic