FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Key holder for male chastity

Key holder for male chastity

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornyhubbyhornywife OP   Couple  over a year ago

Neath / Swansea

I'm after some advice on being a key holder. Has anyone done this for someone they don't know & what is the doses & don'ts. I've never done this before & I've been asked about setting tasks for him. Any advice would be greatly received. Thanks Mrs.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lli_sissyTV/TS  over a year ago

Cambridge

I've been in chastity to an ex in a long distance relationship where we'd meet up every month or so as time allowed. I can give a little advice on key management.

He'll (i'm assuming its a him) need two keys, if you want to be certain of that, you can always get the lock and send it with one key. You hold the main key, his is the emergency back up. He'll want one of those numbered plastic locks and something to keep the key in. He locks his key away with the numbered tag and sends you evidence.

That should give you some certainty, but ultimately, getting out of a cage isn't hard and orgasming in one is easy... so most of this is really on trust... the 'tease' to off set the denial.

You'll want to have some little non play check ins around any tasks, to check on how he is finding the chastity... if he's having a tough patch, take a break so you can always start again after... rather than go flat out and him have a big rejection episode (get angry, ghost you, or the likes). Going long term in chastity (or without an orgasm) takes time to adjust to.

Anyway, it can be great fun, should be loads of tasks online you can pick from. The blog 'evolvingyourman' is a good one to research on the principles of chastity and headspace it creates, although it is couple focused, it is a good resource for any looking at chastity.

Have fun x

By *ornyhubbyhornywife OP   Couple  over a year ago

Neath / Swansea

Thanks you for the advice, I'll definitely do a bit more research before agreeing to do this. I'm glad you told me about the keys as he has asked me to keep the key & send him the lock in the post. I did wonder what happens if there is an emergency & I got the only keys.

By *lli_sissyTV/TS  over a year ago

Cambridge

Yeah, many get too excited about the kink that they forget the reality of life. It also takes a good deal of time to work up to wearing a cage. Not just mentally but also physically... unless they have a cage they have got used to it's hard to go more than 7 days locked without unlocking for a good clean and shave to keep the skin in good condition. Most long term wearer's i've seen chatting on forums, will talk about their cleaning cycle, weekly or bi-weekly.

By *ickD80Man  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

I’ve been in chastity for a Mistress in a long distance relationship as well. Those numbered plastic tags are important to make sure there’s absolutely no doubt in your mind that he hasn’t taken it off and so that he knows there’s absolutely no way he can get away with taking it off. I actually put the tag on the cage itself rather than where the key was kept though. My Mistress used to love watching me on a video call having to sit down to pee, I had to ask for her permission to go to the toilet anyway and she would always tell me to video call her if it was convenient for her to watch. Once a week she would allow me to remove it for cleaning and to shave but again she would watch me on a video call and for every time I touched myself during the process she would assign a punishment at a later date. My Mistress really loved just looking at it and she had a cctv camera set up in my bedroom so she would often make me stand with it in front of the camera for long durations of time so that she could look at it whenever she wanted to.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Slightly different set up.

The wife of a couple I know asked me to keep both keys.

They were new to the scenario of a cuck hubby.

She didn't trust herself to keep him caged for longish periods if the keys were nearby.

For safety, in case I was away, one key was hidden outdoors at mine in a place I showed her.

She never had to use them in an emergency. He was allowed out about every three to four weeks for about 12 hrs. He loved being caged.

So my advice is to always have access nearby to an emergency key.

By *ickD80Man  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"Slightly different set up.

She didn't trust herself to keep him caged for longish periods if the keys were nearby.

For safety, in case I was away, one key was hidden outdoors at mine in a place I showed her.

She never had to use them in an emergency. He was allowed out about every three to four weeks for about 12 hrs. He loved being caged.

So my advice is to always have access nearby to an emergency key. "

I can understand having a key hidden somewhere accessible in case you were away but why did you show her where it was? Surely that defeats the whole exercise of giving you the keys, because she could just get that key whenever she wanted to. Surely it would have been better to hide it but not tell her where it is so that in the case of an emergency she could contact you to find out where it’s hidden. I know there’s a risk that she wouldn’t be able to contact you but if they wanted to be in a position where they don’t have access to the keys then there’s always a risk that they won’t be able to access them in an emergency, that’s unavoidable. If they know there’s a key that they can access whenever they want to then giving you the keys in the first place was completely pointless. She might as well have a key on a chain around her neck as have it hidden somewhere that she knows where it is.

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

Wish I had a key holder

By *hastity_roseTV/TS 46 weeks ago

Nowhere

We all

Wish

By (user no longer on site) 40 weeks ago

I can understand having a key hidden somewhere accessible in case you were away but why did you show her where it was? Surely that defeats the whole exercise of giving you the keys, because she could just get that key whenever she wanted to. Surely it would have been better to hide it but not tell her where it is so that in the case of an emergency she could contact you to find out where it’s hidden. I know there’s a risk that she wouldn’t be able to contact you but if they wanted to be in a position where they don’t have access to the keys then there’s always a risk that they won’t be able to access them in an emergency, that’s unavoidable. If they know there’s a key that they can access whenever they want to then giving you the keys in the first place was completely pointless. She might as well have a key on a chain around her neck as have it hidden somewhere that she knows where it is. "

Two reasons.

One, my place is a long way from theirs so it would be quite a drive to get the key if it was just an urge.

Second reason is that my phone is often off for more than 24 hrs so in the case of a real emergency they would actually have no way to contact me, which is not safe practice.

Sorry for delay in replying - I only saw your comment now.

By *ickD80Man 40 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

I can understand having a key hidden somewhere accessible in case you were away but why did you show her where it was? Surely that defeats the whole exercise of giving you the keys, because she could just get that key whenever she wanted to. Surely it would have been better to hide it but not tell her where it is so that in the case of an emergency she could contact you to find out where it’s hidden. I know there’s a risk that she wouldn’t be able to contact you but if they wanted to be in a position where they don’t have access to the keys then there’s always a risk that they won’t be able to access them in an emergency, that’s unavoidable. If they know there’s a key that they can access whenever they want to then giving you the keys in the first place was completely pointless. She might as well have a key on a chain around her neck as have it hidden somewhere that she knows where it is.

Two reasons.

One, my place is a long way from theirs so it would be quite a drive to get the key if it was just an urge.

Second reason is that my phone is often off for more than 24 hrs so in the case of a real emergency they would actually have no way to contact me, which is not safe practice.

Sorry for delay in replying - I only saw your comment now."

Ok, I see. So they gave the keys to you so that they can get them in an emergency but you live a long drive from them and you often have your phone switched off for more than 24 hours. Seems sensible, in the case of an emergency it’ll be convenient to have one key hidden far away and the other key with someone who’s phones switched off all day….

» Add a new message to this topic