FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > In need of advice about the lifestyle

In need of advice about the lifestyle

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ooking4alady OP   Couple  over a year ago

Romford

Feeling a little nervous but here goes !

I'm on here as part of a couple but my "gf" is married so our time together is very limited, before anybody starts to judge, her husband isn't interested in sex, he knows she has needs so as long as she's safe & happy and it doesnt affect him, he doesn't want to know.

I've been wondering if any couples have ever met on here and actually ended up in a very happy relationship and still swing/see other people as i'd love to share my "gf" and still have a very happy relationship & home life with a lovely lady !

I'm looking for advice, probably more from couples and single ladies but i'm grateful for anyone who takes the time to reply

T

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"Feeling a little nervous but here goes !

I'm on here as part of a couple but my "gf" is married so our time together is very limited, before anybody starts to judge, her husband isn't interested in sex, he knows she has needs so as long as she's safe & happy and it doesnt affect him, he doesn't want to know.

I've been wondering if any couples have ever met on here and actually ended up in a very happy relationship and still swing/see other people as i'd love to share my "gf" and still have a very happy relationship & home life with a lovely lady !

I'm looking for advice, probably more from couples and single ladies but i'm grateful for anyone who takes the time to reply

T"

pulls up chair, im sure u wil get some response wth this post

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I don't understand the question. You want to have a relationship with a lady at home and another lady to swing with? Or is it the same woman?

Romford

Sorry, maybe not very clear,

I'm wondering if any couples have ever met through this kind of site/lifestyle and continue to enjoy the lifestyle with their new partner ?

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

i would say hundreds have

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

we both swung as singles on this site and met up socially at first.We have been together in a relationship for over 2 years and we swing together as a couple now.

Romford

"we both swung as singles on this site and met up socially at first.We have been together in a relationship for over 2 years and we swing together as a couple now."

Thank you Sirius, it's good to hear that you can enjoy each other and others and still be in a good and happy relationship

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

I know loads of people that have met through the swinging scene, and have been to a few weddings of people that swung as singles, and just clicked. Most still swing as couples now.

It is possible, although I think your circumstances will make it a little more difficult.

"Sorry, maybe not very clear,

I'm wondering if any couples have ever met through this kind of site/lifestyle and continue to enjoy the lifestyle with their new partner ?"

Loads mate. Next question...?

"Sorry, maybe not very clear,

I'm wondering if any couples have ever met through this kind of site/lifestyle and continue to enjoy the lifestyle with their new partner ?"

We met on here nearly 8 years ago when we were both on here as singles,met a few times and ended up in a relationship.

And yes we have continued to enjoy swinging x

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I imagine that there are quite a few. If you meet as swingers it would probably be easier to swing as a couple because you start knowing that's what you enjoy, suggesting swinging to a vanilla partner is one of the most difficult conversations you'll probably ever have with them....to start with.

"

What!? Couples? Swinging?! good God NO man, what kind of a site do think this is!?

By *evilwolfCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"

"

Oh yes it's very much possible

Wolf

» Add a new message to this topic