FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile advice

Profile advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ike 1978 OP   Man  over a year ago

kettering / Enfield

Hi there I have been here on and off for a few years but still don't feel like I am connecting enough with my profile so would love any advice on it please

Mike

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So have you got back with the Wife? In a previous one you said you were splitting up but in you're profile you can still play together. Im confused so maybe others will be. Just a thought.

kettering / Enfield

Yeah I went away for a few days and she said she missed me so much she didn't want to split, my money is on kids drove her mad and she wanted back up lol

kettering / Enfield

Sorry if I confused issue lol but am thinking I need a rewrite

Glad to hear that you are back together.

But if your marriage is in the sort of place that 4 weeks ago you were starting a thread about her asking you to leave, and even though you have her consent to play alone, is now really the time to be doing it?

kettering / Enfield

Well I can see what your saying but considering she has had 4 meets since Xmas and a further 2 planned next week I might as well

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"Well I can see what your saying but considering she has had 4 meets since Xmas and a further 2 planned next week I might as well"

You may get more interest if you give your wife's user name - would be more believable then as if she is having loads of meets she will be verified. Apart from that some will think you're lying about her. Z

kettering / Enfield

[Removed by poster at 05/01/13 17:01:46]

kettering / Enfield

[Removed by poster at 05/01/13 17:02:11]

kettering / Enfield

We used to name each others username but I ended getting bombarded with messages from guys after her especially when she wasn't interested in them

"We used to name each others username but I ended getting bombarded with messages from guys after her especially when she wasn't interested in them "
why would they bombard you if you gave her username? Surely they'd mail her

kettering / Enfield

"We used to name each others username but I ended getting bombarded with messages from guys after her especially when she wasn't interested in them why would they bombard you if you gave her username? Surely they'd mail her "

She had my username on her profile too, would it be better if I got her to leave a verification on profile or is that a bit weird?

Bolton

"We used to name each others username but I ended getting bombarded with messages from guys after her especially when she wasn't interested in them why would they bombard you if you gave her username? Surely they'd mail her

She had my username on her profile too, would it be better if I got her to leave a verification on profile or is that a bit weird?"

It's not weird, i think that's a good idea. Z

kettering / Enfield

Ok will get her to do that. What abot the actual tone of the profile itself and pictures?

Bolton

it's ok - better than some and worse than others. Z

"We used to name each others username but I ended getting bombarded with messages from guys after her especially when she wasn't interested in them why would they bombard you if you gave her username? Surely they'd mail her

She had my username on her profile too, would it be better if I got her to leave a verification on profile or is that a bit weird?

It's not weird, i think that's a good idea. Z"

As you both have your own profiles that would be good too as it is showing your wife's consent to play....

Can see what you mean when guys are mailing you instead of her as they love the idea of fcuking your wife like you are in a cuckhold situation.. I haven't read your other threads as Z pointed out. However you did ask about your profile and the bit about your mum thinking you are good looking maybe take that bit out as some women may see that as weird...

Hope this helps. X

kettering / Enfield

Consider it done right I got to get some flowers and chocolates to put her in a good mood before getting my verification lol cheers for the advice people

kettering / Enfield

As you both have your own profiles that would be good too as it is showing your wife's consent to play....

Can see what you mean when guys are mailing you instead of her as they love the idea of fcuking your wife like you are in a cuckhold situation.. I haven't read your other threads as Z pointed out. However you did ask about your profile and the bit about your mum thinking you are good looking maybe take that bit out as some women may see that as weird...

Hope this helps. X"

not happy just found out she cannot verify me as obviously we use the same internet connection and laptop !!!!

Hope this helps. X

not happy just found out she cannot verify me as obviously we use the same internet connection and laptop !!!!"

Just mention it on each others profiles within the body of the text. Simple solution.

kettering / Enfield

Have done well have mentioned hers on mine anyway plus have posted in site help forum to see if that helps

» Add a new message to this topic