FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Help :(

Help :(

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

he everyone

ive been on the site for a few weeks now, im a honest easy going kinda of guy looking for a couple of playmates couples or single females to meet for a social or NSA.. im not a time waster..

can anyone please give me a bit of advice on my profile TXT or pics to make it a bit more appealing to couples and single females ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Profile and pictures are fine, you just need patience; 2 weeks really isn't long and it isn't instashag, some guys have been here months before getting a meet, chilling out and just chatting, being non pushy gets you everywhere. Join in the forums, get onto the chat facility, getting yourself known as a nice bloke is a good start, there's no rush really is there?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Seems ok to me but your mention of and insistence on discretion does imply married to me it might to others too.

A tiny detail but it's "definitely" defiantly means something quite different lol.

Be patient, get involved and you'll meet people

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Pic is ok but try getting a couple more on, profile text is ok too but the mention of discreet 3 times in 2 sentences does come across as appearing dodgy to me too. Besides people don't tend to carry flashing plaques or big badges saying 'I'm a swinger' x

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"Profile and pictures are fine, you just need patience; 2 weeks really isn't long and it isn't instashag, some guys have been here months before getting a meet, chilling out and just chatting, being non pushy gets you everywhere. Join in the forums, get onto the chat facility, getting yourself known as a nice bloke is a good start, there's no rush really is there? "
take this as good advise

Thanks for the advice guys I'll edit ..

I'm in no rush either good things come to those who wait x

Are cock pics a good or bad idea ?

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"Thanks for the advice guys I'll edit ..

I'm in no rush either good things come to those who wait x

Are cock pics a good or bad idea ?"

One is fine. No deodorant can's, sky remotes or beer bottles as comparison, no trousers down stood next to the loo, haha x

Lol.. thanks I'll take some soon an add ..

» Add a new message to this topic