FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Sorry, we are not into TVs!

Sorry, we are not into TVs!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A slightly different thread but the same old subject really.

I love meeting Bi couples and recently I have been in the situation that couples have viewed my profile repeatedly, even though they did not have TVs listed on their profile.

Now I never message anyone if they dont list TVs , but repeatedly looking at me seems like a good reason so I winked at them just in case.

I got a very snotty message back the next day saying - thanks for the wink but we have no interest in meeting TVs!

Hmm - this has happened to me twice recently. Of course it means that only one of the couple has probably been looking but it did make me chuckle - notleast because of the manner of the replies - very snooty as though how dare I have the cheek to wink!

Both times I never replied as life's too short and I would never want to start a row with anyone - but I was made to feel guilty about winking at them!

I do find it amazing thought that some couples can be very open with each other to want to swing but not enough that they are curious about being Bi.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You would be amazed at the amount of straight guys that enjoy meeting TVs/CDs.

100% straight everyone of them, but happy to meet T-Girls

They still count as straight as long as they're not on the receiving end. Apparently!

No, I wouldn't be amazed as I get messaged by them every day.

That wasn't my point, as that has been covered endlessly on here.

My point is that if you have a relationship that is open and honest enough to be able to swing - surely just mentioning a curiosity towards being bi - which alone is no admittance of guilt - is not a huge step.

[Removed by poster at 05/01/13 20:28:48]

Just looking at a profile doesn't mean you're interested. Might just be that your thumbnail pic keeps catching their eye because it looks like someone else, or they've looked after seeing you post in the forum.

Could easily just be a coincidence.

i have to admit i think its a little odd as to why you would keep looking at someone you have no interest in, looking once, or every now and again yeah but if it shows they have looked several times in the matter of a couple of hours, yet they have no interest in you seems odd to me

Could be someone that knows you

"i have to admit i think its a little odd as to why you would keep looking at someone you have no interest in, looking once, or every now and again yeah but if it shows they have looked several times in the matter of a couple of hours, yet they have no interest in you seems odd to me

"

Well, several times could just be once each if it's a couple we're talking about.

"Just looking at a profile doesn't mean you're interested. Might just be that your thumbnail pic keeps catching their eye because it looks like someone else, or they've looked after seeing you post in the forum.

Could easily just be a coincidence."

I rarely post in the forum although I would agree with you - its possible - but over two days? How would my thumbnail catch their eye without browsing for Tvs?

No they certainly dont know me, but you miss the point - how would they know me unless they had searched for TVs? You have to search for me to find me as I generally post in the forums once a month - and anyway - I know they don't know me as I am new to the area and I have seen their profile.

Are you seriously saying that anyone would repeatedly return to a profile over a period of days for no reason?

"

Well, several times could just be once each if it's a couple we're talking about."

Are you saying that by pure accident they have both looked at my profile separately? If only I was that popular!

"Just looking at a profile doesn't mean you're interested. Might just be that your thumbnail pic keeps catching their eye because it looks like someone else, or they've looked after seeing you post in the forum.

Could easily just be a coincidence."

Thanks - at least some-one agrees with me - why keep visiting a profile unless you have some kind of interest in it.

" I rarely post in the forum although I would agree with you - its possible - but over two days? How would my thumbnail catch their eye without browsing for Tvs?

No they certainly dont know me, but you miss the point - how would they know me unless they had searched for TVs? You have to search for me to find me as I generally post in the forums once a month - and anyway - I know they don't know me as I am new to the area and I have seen their profile.

Are you seriously saying that anyone would repeatedly return to a profile over a period of days for no reason?

"

Well not for no reason, no. It's far from obvious that the reason is they're interested though. Could be anything - maybe there's a joke on your profile they think is funny, or even something that makes them angry - who knows?

One possibility is that when they start typing "fabsw-" or whatever into the address bar of their browser the top result is your profile and that's what they click on each time.

By *uby In StockingsTV/TS  over a year ago

Cheadle

I really wouldn't try to read other peoples mind hun, it could be something or nothing but at the end of the day, if they want to meet you, they will usually message you at some point, take care and enjoy fab, hugz n stuff, xxx

Thanks but it doesnt really worry me - in fact it made me chuckle and for whatever reason - you dont just stumble across a TVs profile by accident several times in a row!

There are many people that lie to themselves and others. I'd agree, sounds like possibly the bloke having a sneaky peek.

No need for a snotty mail though. Guilty conscience maybe.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Even if you'd sent a message as long as it was polite there's no reason for more than a simple no thanks.

I only reply to winks if I'm interested so to send a snotty message sounds like someone overcompensating...

» Add a new message to this topic