FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > wink or not wink

wink or not wink

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *IANnG1 OP   Couple  over a year ago

local

If you send a wink by mistake to another can you take it back or wot to do???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"If you send a wink by mistake to another can you take it back or wot to do???"

Oh I wouldn't worry...at least you flattered someone

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

OMG panic!!! .. dont worry about it, ul prob get ignored, in fact ur almost def get ignored who cares.

local

they wud be made up wiv the wink haha

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

I have errrr accidently winked alot of profiles over the years its fun

If sent it to me by accident, don't worry about it lol, I bulk delete them all with out looking to see who they are from.

Seriously though, it's either been ignored, seen and ignored, or seen and made someone's day

Harmless gesture sent with good intentions. Accident or not, I don't know why people get so pissy.

"If you send a wink by mistake to another can you take it back or wot to do???"

I've not found any way of taking back winks on Fabs. I wouldn't worry about it. If it does worry you that the person receiving it is likely to pester you as a result, then just block them.

i must admit i like my winks an i wink at ppl an give it thought when i do x

local

have blocked the person who woz winked at just in case i blame my hubby haha

Hi all. This one has been puzzling me several weeks now. The vast majority of profiles say "winks will be ignored", surely they are just a simple and effective way of showing first point of interest?

I personally like getting winks, its like eye contact in a crowded bar and is totally harmless. Once winks are exchanged then start messaging.

I do feel the majority, and this is only from a male perspective, of women want the guy to write war and piece to stimulate the woman into a reply. If this is his first contact then he has wasted 20 minutes in composing his masterpiece, only to get it deleted as she is not interested in his profile pic, which lets face it, is the main point of attraction.

Please tell me if I am wrong ladies....

"Hi all. This one has been puzzling me several weeks now. The vast majority of profiles say "winks will be ignored", surely they are just a simple and effective way of showing first point of interest?

I personally like getting winks, its like eye contact in a crowded bar and is totally harmless. Once winks are exchanged then start messaging.

I do feel the majority, and this is only from a male perspective, of women want the guy to write war and piece to stimulate the woman into a reply. If this is his first contact then he has wasted 20 minutes in composing his masterpiece, only to get it deleted as she is not interested in his profile pic, which lets face it, is the main point of attraction.

Please tell me if I am wrong ladies...."

By *anSusieCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

"Hi all. This one has been puzzling me several weeks now. The vast majority of profiles say "winks will be ignored", surely they are just a simple and effective way of showing first point of interest?

Please tell me if I am wrong ladies...."

We like Winks and see them as a friendly smile.So easy:look @ the profile and Wink back or message a thank you or if not for us just delete and no harm done

I delete and block anyone who winks me, lazy arses...bet theyre lazy as fuck in bed too!!!

Midlothian

"I delete and block anyone who winks me, lazy arses...bet theyre lazy as fuck in bed too!!! "

lol,may be you want to look @ their pics 1st before you block......we deffo not lazy in bed,or on the carpet or outside...

"I delete and block anyone who winks me, lazy arses...bet theyre lazy as fuck in bed too!!!

lol,may be you want to look @ their pics 1st before you block......we deffo not lazy in bed,or on the carpet or outside... "

I'm not on here to look at perverted imagery OK!!!

Midlothian

"I delete and block anyone who winks me, lazy arses...bet theyre lazy as fuck in bed too!!!

lol,may be you want to look @ their pics 1st before you block......we deffo not lazy in bed,or on the carpet or outside...

I'm not on here to look at perverted imagery OK!!! "

unless it's through your lense

unless it's through your lense"

Haha! Made smile..twice!

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

Wink is such a dirty word on here

unless it's through your lense

Haha! Made smile..twice! "

thats cos I said "double cheeeese!"

unless it's through your lense"

I have to pass the camera sometime ffs lol...or I'd never be in any pics lol

» Add a new message to this topic