FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Long finger nails...

Long finger nails...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *erryDan OP   Couple  over a year ago

exeter

This is a question for all the ladies out there...!

I'm new to playing with other ladies, but whenever I have I have made a point to trim my nails down as they are usually fairly long (square edged not pointy).

At the moment there is about 3mm of white to my nail, which is about half my normal length....my husband thinks I should cut them right down when I play with ladies.....that even 3mm is too much!

Opinions please all? Mine is that this length is fine so long as there are no rough edges!

Thanking u in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Personally, I love playing with ladies with longer finger nails and I tend to keep my nails long too-I just have to be careful not to cause any damage!

Men tend to keep their nails shorter so playing with ladies with longer nails add to the variety.

Do what works for you and if you choose to keep them longer, just be a little cautious when playing.

crystal

exeter

Sounds very true and commen sense-y!

I take good care of my nails so don't want to chop them all off!

Will just make sure they don't get too long

Thanks x

If you are just having a fumble within a couple leave them long.

If you are going for full on girly play, I would say short and filed curved would be appreciated by your playmate.

Have fun

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

i wory about tis as i like to keep my nails long....maybe i will have to put condoms on my fingers to prevent injury

Try them out on yourselffirst ie have a good play! that way you'll know if they're ok at that length and good for you for being so considerate. Ms

"Try them out on yourselffirst ie have a good play! that way you'll know if they're ok at that length and good for you for being so considerate. Ms"

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

My preference is for fingernails to be no longer than the end of someones fingers - I can't see the point for anything longer.

By *mileyBWoman  over a year ago

Northwood

I have rather long nails and wondered about this too but then it dawned on me that I've never scratched or hurt myself. Yeah if one nail is jagged or something but as long as they're filed smoothly it would be fine.

By *mileyBWoman  over a year ago

Northwood

"i wory about tis as i like to keep my nails long....maybe i will have to put condoms on my fingers to prevent injury "

I do use finger condoms with anal play just to ensure no injury there and you can put a piece of cotton wool in the end to make sure your fingernail doesn't puncture it. (Old nursy trick)

one reason why i dont like having a woman touching me, i only like it when people have very short fingernails because they hurt me.

Ahh I have the same problem but when I played recently I just asked if they were ok when I was about there fingers deep he he

just stay away from women, problem sloved

exeter

My reasoning was that I don't hurt myself when I play with myself as well! But maybe it depends how rough ur being as well!

X

I hate playing with women with long nails, very uncomfortable and occasionally painful. I wouldn't be put off by 3mm of white though.

Personally my nails are never longer than my fingers.

By *olymorphicCouple  over a year ago

Chipping Norton

Personally we don't like long finger nails on women - think they look like claws. I think anything longer than the finger is too long

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

Tbh, it's all about perception. You won't hurt yourself because YOU can feel it, it's different when it comes to knowing how rough you can be when somebody else is on the recieving end of the sensation. If you're unsure, you'd just have to ask them to let you know if you're hurting them.

Unfortunately, due to an experience with my ex, I wouldn't let anyone near me with long nails. I've never found them appealing anyway and I prefer to keep mine cut bellow finger level.

- Amy. x

» Add a new message to this topic