FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Bi curious woman advice!

Bi curious woman advice!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ouplecurious OP   Couple  over a year ago

bedford

Looking for some advice from women/couples out there who are more experienced than us! We are a couple who are very new to this scene. I am bi curious and looking to have my first experience with another woman, but want my boyfriend to watch. We are not looking to have threesomes, just FF play then own partner play if female is part of a couple.

We are considering visiting a club such as VA, but not sure we are going to find what we are looking for there! What do people think would be our best options- going to a club, or trying to find a woman or couple to meet somewhere else?

Any thoughts advice from experienced swingers would be much appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ornyGCCouple  over a year ago

Slaithwaite

We always advise club meets for this type of scenario actually, as long as it is a good club like VA.

If you meet a couple or female for private meets you feel a bit obliged to play and especially being new you are less likely to have the courage or signals to each other to say no where as at a club like VA you can sit back chat to people etc with no pressure.

If there are people you like then go and play or just have sex next to a couple you like and see if they ask to join in.

Basically more options and less pressure

X

By *mileyBWoman  over a year ago

Northwood

Just wouldn't work if you're gonna meet with a solo lady, nothing like feeling like a gooseberry once your chap decides to join in and your attention is elsewhere. If you don't want your chap to play then make sure you meet with couples rather than single ladies. Unsure about club scene as not done that myself but could be awkward if your fella isn't allowed to play.

By *ouplecurious OP   Couple  over a year ago

bedford

"We always advise club meets for this type of scenario actually, as long as it is a good club like VA.

If you meet a couple or female for private meets you feel a bit obliged to play and especially being new you are less likely to have the courage or signals to each other to say no where as at a club like VA you can sit back chat to people etc with no pressure.

If there are people you like then go and play or just have sex next to a couple you like and see if they ask to join in.

Basically more options and less pressure

X"

Thanks for that guys. Not thought about it in that way- about it being less pressure. We thought club might be more pressure, but guess like you say we have more options in a club situation.

Really excited about trying VA out, but also bloody nervous too!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Looks to me like your doing it for him, maybe I'm wrong? I don't sell spectator tickets, having a guy wanking in a chair whilst I try ( very difficult and off putting ... I presume, never done it) to have ff fun is not my idea of a good time!

Good luck with it tho.

» Add a new message to this topic