FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Need some guidance

Need some guidance

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all me n my partner have now decided to expand our horizons n to start swinging as a couple for the first time. I have made a start on the profile text but as its a new profile I can't yet post on the forums with it so if you could username search it to see wot you think. I have tried to draw inspiration from previous advice threads n from browsing successful profiles but would still appreciate some feed back. There are no pics as yet but they will be uploaded shortly just after a few nice pics of us together that arent just fanny n cock shots! The profile name is "trysts" thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

seems well done enough...maybe needs some spacing though...it is a bit of a hard read.

very glad u gave the sexual prowess as an opinion of each other..rather the hard fact everyone will would be blown away

Thanks I will look into breaking the text up a bit more as reading it back it can be broken down into more readable chunks I just didn't want to seem like I was writing an essay that people would get board with xx

Don't be put off by doing a long profile. Ours is long but I think its right that u give people the right info. People have a better understanding of u before making inital contact.

Good luck

A xx

I agree re the lenght, if someone can not be bothered to read my profile, they are too lazy for me

I dont like lazy men in bed

I tried to keep it short and sweet, however, was asked over and over the same questions; so now it is in my profile text If they haven't read it, block delete and next

Just took a look - it's very well worded and perfectly states where you are and what you are after

It could be seen as being a bit too long , but if potential meets can't be bothered to read it all then perhaps you wouldn't want to meet them anyway !

Thanks everyone glad it seems ok I did spend a lot of time on it as I know the text is the main focus of the profile

By *eryBigGirlWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Just had a nosey too and i think it's a good profile. It's concise, says who you are and what your looking for. Good luck with your new venture

Hi,

just had a look mainly because you are local and I see you post in here quite a lot. I think it's a good profile well written. Not that I profess to be the best at grammar but the use of 'n' instead of 'and' is something I would personally change.

I feel bad even bringing it up but out of the whole profile this is what stood out to me, otherwise you two sound fantastic and very level headed.

Cx

Well written, could do with maybe being a 'little' tighter, but tells you all you need to know.

Only comment otherwise is that the fact that you are only looking for soft swing right now is a little lost. That's a key thing for us, and with a lot of couples.

Otherwise, sure it'll work well for you.

"Hi,

just had a look mainly because you are local and I see you post in here quite a lot. I think it's a good profile well written. Not that I profess to be the best at grammar but the use of 'n' instead of 'and' is something I would personally change.

I feel bad even bringing it up but out of the whole profile this is what stood out to me, otherwise you two sound fantastic and very level headed.

Cx

"

Did try my best to avoid text speak as I know a lot don't appreciate it, but some obviously slipped through the net and I will correct it thanks

"Well written, could do with maybe being a 'little' tighter, but tells you all you need to know.

Only comment otherwise is that the fact that you are only looking for soft swing right now is a little lost. That's a key thing for us, and with a lot of couples.

Otherwise, sure it'll work well for you.

"

I realise soft swing dampens our chances but its how my part we wishes to start till his confidence grows so I have to respect that he comes first always will

» Add a new message to this topic