FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > help

help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

please can someone help me with me profile as i don't seem to be having much luck .

open to suggestions on what to put would be nice

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Looks ok to me....nice pics..you have only been here a week...patience my boy....Just one point you are 44 you can't accommodate ....in this world that means you are married or attached...if you are just put it in your profile...Honesty works better..Cheers and good luck

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Firstly.. It's only been a week so don't lose faith. It can take weeks or even months to get a meet on here especially as a single guy.

Secondly your profile says your straight but it says you will meet men and tv's which is a little conflicting lol.

The fact you cannot accom will put a lot off as they will assume you are married, if you are that's cool just pop a quick line in your profile as to why you can't, people prefer honestly in general.

Also read your profile as if you were a single fem or couple, what in it makes you stand out from the thousands of other men like you?? Xx

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

You cannot accommodate, which at your age, most people will assume it is because you are married.

You are a straight man interested in meeting single men and TV's. Whilst you may think this is just being friendly, many will assume big, and not want to play with you.

Most importantly you''ve been here a week. What did you expect?

By *evilwolfCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"Looks ok to me....nice pics..you have only been here a week...patience my boy....Just one point you are 44 you can't accommodate ....in this world that means you are married or attached...if you are just put it in your profile...Honesty works better..Cheers and good luck"

re the last, definitely and add more pics of yourself maybe a couple suited and booted and some shots in undies with it all on offer but strategically covered... hey have fun and the best of luck to ya

Wolf

I think everyone above has covered it all really, and I just want to add, this is not instashag.

Post on the forums, get known and have fun

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

thanks for all your comments x

Agree with above advice. Your profile says you can't accomodate due to been married. Does that mean you've been married or due to being married?

....just a minor point but it almost looks as though you are having a poo in a couple of your pictures.

By *ady4ladyWoman  over a year ago

liverpool

I like the pic with leg crossed over. Its different. Sort of teasing.

face pic close up, no mobile in the way,

no flash,look in mirror turn lens to you take pic. take a look at milly's pics, HOT

"....just a minor point but it almost looks as though you are having a poo in a couple of your pictures.

"

I can't see that at all! Must be your overactive imagination, lol

"....just a minor point but it almost looks as though you are having a poo in a couple of your pictures.

I can't see that at all! Must be your overactive imagination, lol"

Until I looked at the profile the smaller picture looks as though he's sitting on the toilet to me!

"face pic close up, no mobile in the way,

no flash,look in mirror turn lens to you take pic. take a look at milly's pics, HOT "

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

I can't see that at all! Must be your overactive imagination, lol

Until I looked at the profile the smaller picture looks as though he's sitting on the toilet to me! "

thought the same

» Add a new message to this topic