FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Got spotted!!!!

Got spotted!!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone,

I've been using the site for a couple of weeks now & fortunately I've met some fantastic people during my short time here. I'm thankful for the warm welcome that has been shown to me as a single guy, because I know its not easy after using other sites for a few years on and off.

However, a couple of weeks after joining I was messaged by a couple who stated that they 'liked my pics & found my profile interesting', so I started chatting with them. They seemed warm & friendly and things were going well until I got a one line message after about two hours of chatting, it read:

'So hows your brother'

I then asked who my brother was in response & they named him haha. They went onto name many of my friends, and new quite a lot of things in my personal life. They even said that they had met me at my parents house during a party many years ago.

The strange thing is I couldn't remember them at all, I just couldn't place them & who they could be. They sent me pics, but these were thumbnail size and I couldn't make them out, they didn't show a lot to be honest. And also they would not provide their names.

Now I stated to them that I'm not arsed in the slightest about who sees my profile, I'm a single guy with nothing to hide, and if someone does see me on here, then what are they doing on Fab too? Thats the reason I have my own genuine pics on, its not an issue to me.

But it got a little strange when I received another message saying:

'so does everyone know about this, or is it our little secret wink wink'

Needless to say they felt the wrath of the block button haha. I won't name them as I don't believe that's right, discretion for me is key. And being a newbie I may not be aware of all of the the swinging etiquette out there, and they certainly don't appear to have any knowledge, but I know how to keep it zipped lol

So what do you reckon??? Anyone else encountered this? How did you deal with it?

Just interested to hear your thoughts, thanks all you sexy fabbers

Have fun

Charlie

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You don't need to name them, there's a good chance they'll see this post

Ah well, maybe they might drop it in to conversation by mistake when they bump into me, not that I'd know it was them

By *ittle-Miss-MuffetCouple  over a year ago

Chester / North Wales

Must have missed something.. Why did you block them for asking if this was a secret?

Sorry, it was a little more than that. It was the general game playing that I felt they were indulging themselves in.

Telling me that they would send pics, but then emailing ones they were not identifiable in, not providing names etc, and although the wink wink could have been meant in a joking fun manner, it just didn't sit well with the other instances I've listed.

Hope that makes sense, or at least explains my reasoning for blocking.

press Ctrl + or - (or use the wheel on mouse)

increase decrese the website page size...I can see ur avatar face semi clearly lol

if ur using the phone...Ive no clue

"Sorry, it was a little more than that. It was the general game playing that I felt they were indulging themselves in.

Telling me that they would send pics, but then emailing ones they were not identifiable in, not providing names etc, and although the wink wink could have been meant in a joking fun manner, it just didn't sit well with the other instances I've listed.

Hope that makes sense, or at least explains my reasoning for blocking."

and ur facepic is all over ur page..ur only blocking THAT profile remember lol..

"Sorry, it was a little more than that. It was the general game playing that I felt they were indulging themselves in.

Hope that makes sense, or at least explains my reasoning for blocking.

and ur facepic is all over ur page..ur only blocking THAT profile remember lol.."

I'm all too aware that my page is all over my face haha. It states that in the OP, thats not the issue here, as explained

sorry I'd misread some bits lol...

was she hot? maybe u shoulda just played along and seen about getting a shag out of it...

since they dont appear to be family lol

No worries pal.

Well the back of her looked hot yeah haha. They actually said that they wanted to meet, but I couldn't do a blind date meet with them knowing me. I might have turned up and discovered that I didn't even like either of them when we met lol. And I told them that too

"No worries pal.

Well the back of her looked hot yeah haha. They actually said that they wanted to meet, but I couldn't do a blind date meet with them knowing me. I might have turned up and discovered that I didn't even like either of them when we met lol. And I told them that too

"

and u say that after u meet...u'd be amazed how a similar sexual outlook can bring people together...

if u dont wanna get down to the sex, u say thanks, but no thanks..its not set in concrete u MUST shag who u meet

what difference is it going to make if u do or dont meet them lol?-ur not caring and heyho...u might be getting a shag that found U, rather than having to hunt lol

sorry thats my logic

"No worries pal.

and u say that after u meet...u'd be amazed how a similar sexual outlook can bring people together...

if u dont wanna get down to the sex, u say thanks, but no thanks..its not set in concrete u MUST shag who u meet

what difference is it going to make if u do or dont meet them lol?-ur not caring and heyho...u might be getting a shag that found U, rather than having to hunt lol

sorry thats my logic "

I hear what your saying mate. But for me a sexual connection comes from a least a little bit of trust, mutual respect, and of course fun. Not much of that was shown on their part unfortunately. So for me I wouldn't take things further

Goddam my pesky morals

If one has nothing to hide, one has nothing to worry about.

Personally I would block them to prevent future contacts.

If they value their privacy about being on FAB, they would take the hint and stop bothering you, as they have more to lose than you.

IMHO.

Yes I have but I've been lucky and not had to block them

By *otwife CoolhubCouple  over a year ago

Bathgate

I see where they're coming from here. There was a bit of an undertone in how they were coming across. They had two options IMO; either say hey we know you and then name themselves with a _iew to a meet. Or say sorry we know you, thanks but no thanks.

Despite your profile being open this still should be a discrete community. The whole thing about giving info about you with nothing about them is a bit off as far as I'm concerned. Really no need.

"He"

"I see where they're coming from here. There was a bit of an undertone in how they were coming across. They had two options IMO; either say hey we know you and then name themselves with a _iew to a meet. Or say sorry we know you, thanks but no thanks.

Despite your profile being open this still should be a discrete community. The whole thing about giving info about you with nothing about them is a bit off as far as I'm concerned. Really no need.

"He""

I think they're crossing boundaries and whether the OP is happy for people to know he's on here or not, it's his business and nobody else's. I agree with the OP that it sounded like game playing 'we know who you are but not telling you who we are' game which is a bit childish.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Goddam my pesky morals "

You'll never meet anyone with that attitude!

I think they sound very creepy!

If they know u in life and thought hey great I've always fancied him so glad he is into this like us maybe he will meet, then they should of come out and said who they were. Otherwise they were just playing and mocking u!

This whole thing is about discretion whether ur happy to be seen on here or not!

There have been threads before about seeing people u know and most people said just block them so they can't see u or ignore!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think they sound creepy too at best they're gameplayers so you did right to block. You seem to have a pretty.balanced attitude OP whereas they behaved like silly kids sniggering up their sleeves.

"I think they're crossing boundaries and whether the OP is happy for people to know he's on here or not, it's his business and nobody else's. I agree with the OP that it sounded like game playing 'we know who you are but not telling you who we are' game which is a bit childish. "

+1 sounds like they were just enjoying winding you up

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I think if they are playing with you, teasing you and playing the guessing game: I suggest they grow the fuck up, be adults & advise you who they are or leave it alone and allow you to enjoy your fun.

good luck

We have had that locally where it got out that we werre swingers and some of the 'wink wink' suggestive comments made particularly to D were ridiculous.

I just felt that they were jealous as more people would do this if only they had the courage and self confidence.

Id have done the same as the op.

A little mystery &/or playfullness is one thing, however if they took it to far..

I have no problem with swingers knowing who I am, however swingers that know my friends- family, well I expect open honesty and discretion, because there is an element of trust involved (not to oust each other etc)

I know a number of swingers, and their families; however I would never slip something to a mum/sister etc. We use the connection as a bond, built on trust.

(Sometimes as an excuse, if someone wants to know where I am going, (babysitter or daughter) I say out with *****, and vice versa where I actually go is my business)

Play ground wink, wink, our secret etc belongs on the playground not in adult life

"If one has nothing to hide, one has nothing to worry about.

Personally I would block them to prevent future contacts.

If they value their privacy about being on FAB, they would take the hint and stop bothering you, as they have more to lose than you.

IMHO. "

Very very true, thanks for your input

"I see where they're coming from here. There was a bit of an undertone in how they were coming across. They had two options IMO; either say hey we know you and then name themselves with a _iew to a meet. Or say sorry we know you, thanks but no thanks.

"He""

Yeah I agree that maybe if they wanted to chat, they could have opened with something such as 'Hi, we know you, would you still want to chat in this situation. By the way we are........TA DA!'

"I think they're crossing boundaries and whether the OP is happy for people to know he's on here or not, it's his business and nobody else's. I agree with the OP that it sounded like game playing 'we know who you are but not telling you who we are' game which is a bit childish. "

Thanks for your thoughts, it does appear that they know nothing about this lifestyle, not that I'm an expert by any means lol

"Goddam my pesky morals

You'll never meet anyone with that attitude! "

Hahaha I know, I know. I think I'll have to drop some along the way

"I think they sound very creepy!

If they know u in life and thought hey great I've always fancied him so glad he is into this like us maybe he will meet, then they should of come out and said who they were. Otherwise they were just playing and mocking u!

This whole thing is about discretion whether ur happy to be seen on here or not!

There have been threads before about seeing people u know and most people said just block them so they can't see u or ignore!"

So true. I wonder if they do the same thing if pics are eventually exchanged with someone and then they recognise the person

"I think they sound creepy too at best they're gameplayers so you did right to block. You seem to have a pretty.balanced attitude OP whereas they behaved like silly kids sniggering up their sleeves. "

Thank you, I can only agree with your comments hee hee

"I think they're crossing boundaries and whether the OP is happy for people to know he's on here or not, it's his business and nobody else's. I agree with the OP that it sounded like game playing 'we know who you are but not telling you who we are' game which is a bit childish.

Thanks for your thoughts, it does appear that they know nothing about this lifestyle, not that I'm an expert by any means lol"

OP - you said that you couldn't 'place' them from their pics as they weren't very clear..??? Did I read that correctly? And they sent other pics which would not have identified them..??

Did they have any veris or were photo verified? If not, there is the possibility that the people in the pics were not 'them' (or more likely .. him/her) and, by chance, the person behind it does know you, but it's NOT the people in the pics.

There are some right weirdos out there... maybe not a good idea to block them so quickly ...... ??

"I think if they are playing with you, teasing you and playing the guessing game: I suggest they grow the fuck up, be adults & advise you who they are or leave it alone and allow you to enjoy your fun.

good luck"

Thanks mate, after all, we are all here for fun.

"We have had that locally where it got out that we werre swingers and some of the 'wink wink' suggestive comments made particularly to D were ridiculous.

I just felt that they were jealous as more people would do this if only they had the courage and self confidence."

I agree with that too & I hope you managed to get your situation resolved

"I think they sound creepy too at best they're gameplayers so you did right to block. You seem to have a pretty.balanced attitude OP whereas they behaved like silly kids sniggering up their sleeves. "

... and it could have been a 'silly kid' who does know the OP who is hiding behind a fake couples profile... it happens...

"Id have done the same as the op.

A little mystery &/or playfullness is one thing, however if they took it to far..

I have no problem with swingers knowing who I am, however swingers that know my friends- family, well I expect open honesty and discretion, because there is an element of trust involved (not to oust each other etc)

I know a number of swingers, and their families; however I would never slip something to a mum/sister etc. We use the connection as a bond, built on trust.

(Sometimes as an excuse, if someone wants to know where I am going, (babysitter or daughter) I say out with *****, and vice versa where I actually go is my business)

Play ground wink, wink, our secret etc belongs on the playground not in adult life "

It certainly sounds as though you have turned this situation into a positive one that works in everyone's favour. I suppose it just goes to show the opposite to this scenario, and how it could have turned out with a little honesty & decency eh?

"I think they're crossing boundaries and whether the OP is happy for people to know he's on here or not, it's his business and nobody else's. I agree with the OP that it sounded like game playing 'we know who you are but not telling you who we are' game which is a bit childish.

Thanks for your thoughts, it does appear that they know nothing about this lifestyle, not that I'm an expert by any means lol

OP - you said that you couldn't 'place' them from their pics as they weren't very clear..??? Did I read that correctly? And they sent other pics which would not have identified them..??

Did they have any veris or were photo verified? If not, there is the possibility that the people in the pics were not 'them' (or more likely .. him/her) and, by chance, the person behind it does know you, but it's NOT the people in the pics.

There are some right weirdos out there... maybe not a good idea to block them so quickly ...... ??

"

Yes that's right, they mentioned being at my parents house for a NYE party many years ago, they said that we spoke for quite a while, but it was NYE, so I may have had a few

They also named another one of my mates and said that we met once again at his party. So I do genuinely think they are adults believe it or not. They also knew my brother from where he drinks, and my friends from my local pub, so I'm assuming the ages were correct (early 40's if I remember right).

It has been suggested that I should have kept them unblocked in the hope that they would 'come good' or slip up lol

"

I don't recall that they had any verifs, and there was no way that they could be identified in the pics.

Also, even though the parties were some years ago. They knew of quite recent activity regarding my work, and they said that I have spoke to them at length in a gym also. I spend quite a bit of time there, so even that didn't narrow things down for me.

I need to call Columbo for some help haha

Yes that's right, they mentioned being at my parents house for a NYE party many years ago, they said that we spoke for quite a while, but it was NYE, so I may have had a few

They also named another one of my mates and said that we met once again at his party. So I do genuinely think they are adults believe it or not. They also knew my brother from where he drinks, and my friends from my local pub, so I'm assuming the ages were correct (early 40's if I remember right).

It has been suggested that I should have kept them unblocked in the hope that they would 'come good' or slip up lol"

I agree - let them dig a very large hole for themselves. Even if 'they' know all this age-related info about you, it still doesn't mean that the people in the pics are the people/person behind the profile, that's what I am getting at, and imho you really need to find out who 'they' really are. The more info on what they know about YOU will slowly form a picture and there will be some little fact they come out with that will identify them... I will practically guarantee that....

I assume that your family don't know you are on here? It's entirely up to you how open you are about your lifestyle, but if you think they could cause problems at home, I would do everything I could to try to find out/work out who they are...

It has been suggested that I should have kept them unblocked in the hope that they would 'come good' or slip up lol I agree - let them dig a very large hole for themselves. Even if 'they' know all this age-related info about you, it still doesn't mean that the people in the pics are the people/person behind the profile, that's what I am getting at, and imho you really need to find out who 'they' really are. The more info on what they know about YOU will slowly form a picture and there will be some little fact they come out with that will identify them... I will practically guarantee that....

I assume that your family don't know you are on here? It's entirely up to you how open you are about your lifestyle, but if you think they could cause problems at home, I would do everything I could to try to find out/work out who they are...

"

The funny thing is, my brother does know hahaha, as do all my friends. They know I've been single for many years, and that I do this. So the people who are close to me & trustworthy are all aware of what I do.

The good thing about my friends knowing is that I asked them to put their thinking caps on, but they still didn't know.

It has been suggested that I should have kept them unblocked in the hope that they would 'come good' or slip up lol I agree - let them dig a very large hole for themselves. Even if 'they' know all this age-related info about you, it still doesn't mean that the people in the pics are the people/person behind the profile, that's what I am getting at, and imho you really need to find out who 'they' really are. The more info on what they know about YOU will slowly form a picture and there will be some little fact they come out with that will identify them... I will practically guarantee that....

The funny thing is, my brother does know hahaha, as do all my friends. They know I've been single for many years, and that I do this. So the people who are close to me & trustworthy are all aware of what I do.

The good thing about my friends knowing is that I asked them to put their thinking caps on, but they still didn't know. "

I'd unblock them and start talking to them again.... you never know what might come out of it......

"

The thing is, and I think they may have forgotten this, is that to 'out me', they would then have to reveal themselves, and obviously discretion is so important to them.

And if I was that way inclined, I could have quite easily set up a false profile that met their requirements to do some further investigation. But I'm not here for that type of fun & games

The good thing about my friends knowing is that I asked them to put their thinking caps on, but they still didn't know.

I'd unblock them and start talking to them again.... you never know what might come out of it......

"

Well they are online now as it happens hahaha

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Little hints:

If using your phone switch to the desktop site and you can expand pages/pics.

If they are really concerning you unblock them, hotlist and then block again. You'll see their status updates.

Just remember, they can be doing this too.

"Little hints:

If using your phone switch to the desktop site and you can expand pages/pics.

If they are really concerning you unblock them, hotlist and then block again. You'll see their status updates.

Just remember, they can be doing this too."

Hey thanks for the hints & tips, really appreciate it. Even expanding wouldn't have revealed anything due to the nature of the pics, no faces!

No concern here, but I was just interested in others thoughts on here who have more experience & I thought it would maybe make for an interesting topic. It's been worthwhile posting for me, as I've learnt a few tricks like the ones you mentioned, so thanks for yours & everyone else's input. Genuinely appreciated

Charlie

I'm curious to know who they are and how they know you and I'm not even involved!!! I must have been a cat in a former life lol. Ms

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Hi Charlie,

I haven't read all the responses but I read your opener twice.

I'm with you. Game playing with you.

I wouldn't be suprised if it is someone else - like your brother or another freind having a joke at your expense.

If they won't be open and say who they are then you did right to block them.

Spend your time meeting those that want to not speaking to those that hide behind their computers for cheap thrills.

There's probably no malice in it and they thought that you'd be more curious about them than you were and their wind up could last a bit longer. Hard luck on them.

"I'm curious to know who they are and how they know you and I'm not even involved!!! I must have been a cat in a former life lol. Ms"

Hahahaha

Guess I'll never know. Or rather we'll both never know, sorry!

"Hi Charlie,

I haven't read all the responses but I read your opener twice.

I'm with you. Game playing with you.

I wouldn't be suprised if it is someone else - like your brother or another freind having a joke at your expense.

If they won't be open and say who they are then you did right to block them.

Spend your time meeting those that want to not speaking to those that hide behind their computers for cheap thrills.

There's probably no malice in it and they thought that you'd be more curious about them than you were and their wind up could last a bit longer. Hard luck on them.

"

Hiya Granny,

Thanks for taking the time to respond and to pass on your great advice. I don't think there was particularly any malice to be perfectly honest, just the game playing.

I did however wish them both well in their search before I hit the block button & didn't leave close with a rant.

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Remove them from your blocked list and keep chatting to them

Tell them you would love to play with them

"Remove them from your blocked list and keep chatting to them

Tell them you would love to play with them "

I take your _iew onboard buddy, but I'm afraid that's not for me in this instance.

sheffield

[Removed by poster at 08/01/13 12:48:33]

sheffield

I take your _iew onboard buddy, but I'm afraid that's not for me in this instance."

..Wish i could privately message you an idea

Send me a msg and i will reply with a plan

I take your _iew onboard buddy, but I'm afraid that's not for me in this instance...Wish i could privately message you an idea

Send me a msg and i will reply with a plan"

Hiya mate, I can see that your genuinely offering me help and assistance here, and I can only thank you for that. I've actually had offers from others to help me find out who they are. But the revealing is not what I'm bothered about honestly. The post was just to gauge others feelings & thoughts about the whole thing & to see what others experiences are. And I wouldn't reveal their profile name to anyone either.

But thank you honestly, ya a good 'un

On a completely seperate note, I'd like to compliment the OP on not getting drawn into game playing and also on having a great profile and lots of meets despite only being a member for 5 weeks. Proof that single guys can be successful on here. Makes a refreshing change to see.

"On a completely seperate note, I'd like to compliment the OP on not getting drawn into game playing and also on having a great profile and lots of meets despite only being a member for 5 weeks. Proof that single guys can be successful on here. Makes a refreshing change to see. "

Hey thank you so much for that, your kind words are really appreciated. Now excuse me whilst I check out your profile haha PERV ALERT!

"On a completely seperate note, I'd like to compliment the OP on not getting drawn into game playing and also on having a great profile and lots of meets despite only being a member for 5 weeks. Proof that single guys can be successful on here. Makes a refreshing change to see.

Hey thank you so much for that, your kind words are really appreciated. Now excuse me whilst I check out your profile haha PERV ALERT! "

Or not as your hidden pmsl

I bet the penny will drop who they are eventually, then casually walk into a social situation there in and go "wink wink!!!", lol ask your brother if there are any known swingers where he drinks, if so you've got them, if not they aren't wanting to be known and you can say I'd rather it was kept quiet, as you must do too??

"I bet the penny will drop who they are eventually, then casually walk into a social situation there in and go "wink wink!!!", lol ask your brother if there are any known swingers where he drinks, if so you've got them, if not they aren't wanting to be known and you can say I'd rather it was kept quiet, as you must do too??"

Hi Wolfie,

So many people have said exactly the same things. That one day they will slip up in a social setting. That is unless they've read this post haha

Only hidden because we're not meeting at the mo but enjoyed a good perv at your pics!!! Randy old lady alert lol

"Only hidden because we're not meeting at the mo but enjoyed a good perv at your pics!!! Randy old lady alert lol "

Thanks once again!

Blush Blush

By *vana sukalotWoman  over a year ago

In a land of make believe (Derby)

I've been spotted in the bank, they never said anything just smiled. And I've had a message off a pupils dad

"I've been spotted in the bank, they never said anything just smiled. And I've had a message off a pupils dad "

Pupils dad is a strange one!!

But I would like to think that if I bumped into someone I'd met from here in 'everyday life' afterwards, then by that point it would be easy to stop and have a chinwag. Its not like your going to start talking about leaving a deposit, whilst leaving a deposit hahahaha

By *ewtoit1Couple  over a year ago

lucan

think this has to be your brother or one of your mates who knows your on here taking the piss, for me they have too much info about you ,for you to have no idea , think your being played alright but by someone close to you

"think this has to be your brother or one of your mates who knows your on here taking the piss, for me they have too much info about you ,for you to have no idea , think your being played alright but by someone close to you"

My brothers not on here, he knows I am on these sites though. Possibly someone who is close? Who knows eh? The mystery continues

By *ewtoit1Couple  over a year ago

lucan

"think this has to be your brother or one of your mates who knows your on here taking the piss, for me they have too much info about you ,for you to have no idea , think your being played alright but by someone close to you

My brothers not on here, he knows I am on these sites though. Possibly someone who is close? Who knows eh? The mystery continues "

well he could have a fake profile he s not going to tell if hes having the craic

I won't sleep until we find out who it is now!!!!

"I won't sleep until we find out who it is now!!!! "

Hahaha Whoops sorry bout that

By *igblackdomTV/TS  over a year ago

West Midlands

"think this has to be your brother or one of your mates who knows your on here taking the piss, for me they have too much info about you ,for you to have no idea , think your being played alright but by someone close to you"

This is a good point, since the OP is open about his interest in this lifestyle it would be almost irresistable for his brother/friends to want to find him on a site like this, given they know his age, location and he has face pics on his profile he wouldn't be hard to find!

"think this has to be your brother or one of your mates who knows your on here taking the piss, for me they have too much info about you ,for you to have no idea , think your being played alright but by someone close to you

This is a good point, since the OP is open about his interest in this lifestyle it would be almost irresistable for his brother/friends to want to find him on a site like this, given they know his age, location and he has face pics on his profile he wouldn't be hard to find!"

Although they know about my lifestyle, they don't know I'm on this particular site, others yes. I know they could track me down quite easily too. But I'm a hundred percent certain it isn't any of them.

Plus the couple in question joined over a year ago, whereas I've only been here five weeks

OMG just had a terrible thought!! It's not your parents by any chance???

"OMG just had a terrible thought!! It's not your parents by any chance??? "

Hahahaha no, don't think so lol. Although they were named by the couple or was that a double bluff lol

"OMG just had a terrible thought!! It's not your parents by any chance???

Hahahaha no, don't think so lol. Although they were named by the couple or was that a double bluff lol "

Thats why I would'nt put face pics up, just to risky.

I bet you won't sleep now I've just put that mental picture in your head!

"OMG just had a terrible thought!! It's not your parents by any chance???

Hahahaha no, don't think so lol. Although they were named by the couple or was that a double bluff lol Thats why I would'nt put face pics up, just to risky."

I appreciate it is for some people, due to family, work commitments etc etc. But I honestly couldn't care a less who knows.

But playground immaturity/game playing can only lead to the block list

"I bet you won't sleep now I've just put that mental picture in your head! "
Maybe he'll get off on it lol Joke !

"I bet you won't sleep now I've just put that mental picture in your head! "

lol I'll borrow some of your sleeping tablets that you'll be using to help you get some snoozy time

"I bet you won't sleep now I've just put that mental picture in your head! Maybe he'll get off on it lol Joke !"

lol Joke - laughed at!

sheffield

Just forget about them then

What they gonna do? Expose you. I doubt it

Fuck em

"What they gonna do? Expose you. I doubt it

Fuck em"

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

I'd see it as them playing games with me too...'we know something and we're not telling' and I would have responded in the same way as you did

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Oh and by the way, I saw you in Tesco this afternoon and know what sort of baked beans you had for your tea...

"I'd see it as them playing games with me too...'we know something and we're not telling' and I would have responded in the same way as you did"

Thanks Jezebal, exactly!

"Oh and by the way, I saw you in Tesco this afternoon and know what sort of baked beans you had for your tea... "

Hahaha

Well I know thats a lie for starters, it was spaghetti hoops in my basket!

The plot thickens, just had a phone call from a good mate, who has informed me that a guy we know has been showing my profile and pics to everyone in a place we drink.

Got his number and gave him a 'pleasant call', his answer was that he only showed people I know, haha.

will track his profile down and report him. Hopefully no one else will have to get involved with this clown. scum of the earth. Little does he know I couldn't care a less about who knows, but the guy doesn't have a brain, and obviously doesn't know the first thing about swinging and discretion.

Feeling some karma coming on!

He's obviously envious. What a saddo. X

well just heard also that he was saying he was due to meet a girl I've met off here.

what a knob. I know some of the antics he's got up to in his personal life, the phrase people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones lol.

"well just heard also that he was saying he was due to meet a girl I've met off here.

what a knob. I know some of the antics he's got up to in his personal life, the phrase people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones lol. "

Rise above it and don't retaliate. Easier said than done I know but he'll hang himself without any help. X

no, i won't, but love to report him, for what good it will do. and any girl due to meet him seriously needs warning about his antics on here showing peoples profiles, could really cause some one a lot of grief, all cos he's an arse

Report him. He's got a fake couples profile for a start.

my mate who told me about him thinks he's the mysterious couple too. but I'm unsure because i don't think he's got the intelligence to write the kind of messages they did. time will tell

Know lots of people on the site I'm pretty open and honest with friends family and close work colleagues about what I get up to

I swear done folk in work think me and a married guy are having an affair lots of dodgy chat over hot chocolate in work wink wink lol although he's not my type and neither is his wife though lovely people xx

User has left the site

"The plot thickens, just had a phone call from a good mate, who has informed me that a guy we know has been showing my profile and pics to everyone in a place we drink.

Got his number and gave him a 'pleasant call', his answer was that he only showed people I know, haha.

will track his profile down and report him. Hopefully no one else will have to get involved with this clown. scum of the earth. Little does he know I couldn't care a less about who knows, but the guy doesn't have a brain, and obviously doesn't know the first thing about swinging and discretion.

Feeling some karma coming on! "

Told you it wasn't the couple in the pics, didn't I.... nerr!!!

"We have had that locally where it got out that we werre swingers and some of the 'wink wink' suggestive comments made particularly to D were ridiculous.

I just felt that they were jealous as more people would do this if only they had the courage and self confidence."

"The plot thickens, just had a phone call from a good mate, who has informed me that a guy we know has been showing my profile and pics to everyone in a place we drink.

"

haha ya sure did.

dammit don't ya just hate those 'told you so people' lol

haha ya sure did.

dammit don't ya just hate those 'told you so people' lol "

Yep. You have no idea how hard it is maintaining this standard of perfection....... hey-ho.....

haha ya sure did.

dammit don't ya just hate those 'told you so people' lol

Yep. You have no idea how hard it is maintaining this standard of perfection....... hey-ho.....

"

lol i am actually bowing right now to your mastery

By *oulou45Woman  over a year ago

Bucks

I don't meet couples but about 18 mths ago got spkin to a couple who live in my old home town. We were tryin to guess who each other was. We had a laugh when we realised I had grown up with the hubby and he was my boyfriend when we were 10. We met up for drinks and a natter. Have agreed not to tell others we are on here. The week after we met up they came to my dads suprise 70th. Its nice to have trust.

We had a message from someone saying they are Nigel's cousin, We couldn't see who sent it as they had deleted their profile on here. We do have our suspition's as to who it is though

By *quirrelMan  over a year ago

Tameside

What you are doing on this site is not illegal, it may be socially embarrasing if it gets out, but it is definately not against the law.

They may be playing a game with you or they may be swingers themselves, they could have come accross your profile by accident and are now not sure if you will spill the beans on them. It may be best if you open up a dialogue with them and see where it goes making it plain thats it s MAD (mutually assured destruction)situation if the details of how you came to be chatting gets out to others. After all, they had logged onto their profile on a swingers site too, so they are not lilly white angels either.

"We had a message from someone saying they are Nigel's cousin, We couldn't see who sent it as they had deleted their profile on here. We do have our suspition's as to who it is though"

Don't ya just love people who think they are big & clever cos they can hide away. Hope you get it resolved folks

[Removed by poster at 11/01/13 17:20:56]

"What you are doing on this site is not illegal, it may be socially embarrasing if it gets out, but it is definately not against the law.

They may be playing a game with you or they may be swingers themselves, they could have come accross your profile by accident and are now not sure if you will spill the beans on them. It may be best if you open up a dialogue with them and see where it goes making it plain thats it s MAD (mutually assured destruction)situation if the details of how you came to be chatting gets out to others. After all, they had logged onto their profile on a swingers site too, so they are not lilly white angels either."

So true, but I won't be chatting to them again. And they have been reported, due to something else coming to light

[Removed by poster at 11/01/13 17:21:06]

The mystery couple appear to have left the building?

By *un and fortyCouple  over a year ago

a town near you

wow like midsomer this is pmsl

» Add a new message to this topic