FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > fake profiles?

fake profiles?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it just me? when I see a new profile, from a single woman in her 20s, no pics, with a very short descripion, no personal details just something like:

"Genuine girl looking for big cock or cocks ( 9 inch plus) like guys who play bareback and like shooting their load up a girl or down my throat. Love it outdoors."

My first thought is that it's probably fake. This opinion is partly coloured by the fact that I've replied to a few new profiles, which have quickly turned into 'user no longer on site'... any thoughts anyone? x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *quirrelMan  over a year ago

Tameside

Some young girls are a bit self concious and their self esteem can be a bit low at times. Its possible that she joined as a way of giving themselves a social life or as a way of meeting others because she felt the need for human contact. As a friend told me once, she had joined the site to have fun and downloaded her (tame) pics and a description, within a day she was innundated with mail and had no way of replying to it all so she ignored it.

She then set her limits on age and who she would meet but that still resulted in too many obscene and crude mails so she dropped out.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Some young girls are a bit self concious and their self esteem can be a bit low at times. Its possible that she joined as a way of giving themselves a social life or as a way of meeting others because she felt the need for human contact. As a friend told me once, she had joined the site to have fun and downloaded her (tame) pics and a description, within a day she was innundated with mail and had no way of replying to it all so she ignored it.

She then set her limits on age and who she would meet but that still resulted in too many obscene and crude mails so she dropped out."

I tend to think that they are fake also.

I think its a much better idea to look for profiles that seem to have had a little effort put in. I'm not saying that everyone will be fake, as lots of people don't like writing out their profiles, some are lazy, and I hate the dreaded 'will fill in more later', to me that shows a lack of commitment, so what are you going to get in the bedroom? but I just avoid them really, along with the ones you mentioned.

Good luck in finding the real folks

I think that is a fair assumption. Also crude text and user name (eg 'cumslut') is also suspect!

"I think that is a fair assumption. Also crude text and user name (eg 'cumslut') is also suspect!"

Likewise a profile from a petite 18 year old girl open to meets from men up to age 99.

To most 18 year olds anyone over 25 is regarded as geriatric.

By *74 fun guyMan  over a year ago

East Kilbride

Age limit also an 18 year old interested in guys aged 99, really.

"I think that is a fair assumption. Also crude text and user name (eg 'cumslut') is also suspect!"

Yeah agreed. A age range of 18-99 too.

An the obvious 'will fill in later'. Frustrating.

Any profile that says:

"my father is a Nigerian prince who's bank account is blocked. If you send us £*** to help with legal billS"

I have a friend with that name and trust me she's real lol x

really Debs - can you introduce us? I'd love to meet her!

actually I'd love to meet you even more - especially as it looks like you're only about 15 minutes away...;-) xx

"really Debs - can you introduce us? I'd love to meet her!

actually I'd love to meet you even more - especially as it looks like you're only about 15 minutes away...;-) xx"

She's on my veri's but she's in lourveee and not meeting at the moment

actually I'd love to meet you even more - especially as it looks like you're only about 15 minutes away...;-) xx

She's on my veri's but she's in lourveee and not meeting at the moment "

So - it's just you & me then...

So - it's just you & me then... "

I won't be when I move tomorrow

[Removed by poster at 08/01/13 15:01:49]

I won't be when I move tomorrow "

Damn - epic fail. Miles away I suppose?

"I think that is a fair assumption. Also crude text and user name (eg 'cumslut') is also suspect!

I have a friend with that name and trust me she's real lol x "

I agree the most crude names I have seen have been girls , not a indicator of fake profile !

General rule of thumb for me is if a profile looks too good to be true it usually is!

"General rule of thumb for me is if a profile looks too good to be true it usually is! "

so I guess no danger of mine looking fake then...

By *ob and VixenCouple  over a year ago

Doncaster

we could count on the fingers of 3 or more hands the number of single 18 year old girls who have wanted to meet us, we can count on the fingers of one finger ones we have actually met, most can't even chat fem to fem on the phone

"Is it just me? when I see a new profile, from a single woman in her 20s, no pics, with a very short descripion, no personal details just something like:

"Genuine girl looking for big cock or cocks ( 9 inch plus) like guys who play bareback and like shooting their load up a girl or down my throat. Love it outdoors."

My first thought is that it's probably fake. This opinion is partly coloured by the fact that I've replied to a few new profiles, which have quickly turned into 'user no longer on site'... any thoughts anyone? x "

we block them as soon as we see them

"I think that is a fair assumption. Also crude text and user name (eg 'cumslut') is also suspect!

I have a friend with that name and trust me she's real lol x "

wow

thanks mum & dad

By *atinaBabeCouple  over a year ago

casa caliente

many blokes fake pfls too some with 1 pic showing 6 tanned packs lol x

Pics on brand new accounts that show vanilla full face photos just like Facebook....are probably nicked from some poor soul on Facebook!!!

Instead of "19 yr old Kim who wants to party" it'll be a 19 st bloke chugging at the mail he's getting!

Ooops we must be fake then x

Ooops we must be fake then x"

Maybe you should read the OP. It refers to single female profiles.

Yeah agreed. A age range of 18-99 too.

An the obvious 'will fill in later'. Frustrating. "

Sounds like a lot of the single guy profiles on here

By *ovely CummingsWoman  over a year ago

Peaky Nipples

"Some young girls are a bit self concious and their self esteem can be a bit low at times. Its possible that she joined as a way of giving themselves a social life or as a way of meeting others because she felt the need for human contact. As a friend told me once, she had joined the site to have fun and downloaded her (tame) pics and a description, within a day she was innundated with mail and had no way of replying to it all so she ignored it.

She then set her limits on age and who she would meet but that still resulted in too many obscene and crude mails so she dropped out."

I know a single female that joined this site and didn't know what to write for her profile so thought she'd have a look round the site and fill it in the next day.

When she logged on the following day (less than 10hours from joining) she had over 100 emails!

She tried to read as many as she could but as she was Reding them, she kept getting more so she gave up, didn't get chance to fill out the profile text and couldn't read all of the emails in her inbox.

She logged on the next day with full intention of finishing her profile but had 300 unread emails waiting in the inbox!

She'd not uploaded any pics, she's in her 30's and had chosen average under body type.

She deactivated her account because she was freaked by the amount of emails she'd gotten in such a small amount of time and with nothing on her profile.

Yes, there will be a lot of fake profiles but after her experience, I also now believe that a lot of genuine woman are scared away.

My profile is fake. You're wondering how could anyone be as good looking as me? Yep too good to be true

She then set her limits on age and who she would meet but that still resulted in too many obscene and crude mails so she dropped out.

I know a single female that joined this site and didn't know what to write for her profile so thought she'd have a look round the site and fill it in the next day.

When she logged on the following day (less than 10hours from joining) she had over 100 emails!

She tried to read as many as she could but as she was Reding them, she kept getting more so she gave up, didn't get chance to fill out the profile text and couldn't read all of the emails in her inbox.

She logged on the next day with full intention of finishing her profile but had 300 unread emails waiting in the inbox!

She'd not uploaded any pics, she's in her 30's and had chosen average under body type.

She deactivated her account because she was freaked by the amount of emails she'd gotten in such a small amount of time and with nothing on her profile.

Yes, there will be a lot of fake profiles but after her experience, I also now believe that a lot of genuine woman are scared away."

That is a problem, true. The obvious answer is for all the other single blokes to bow out gracefully and leave the field clear for me.

By *thukguyMan  over a year ago

Wirral /Cyprus

Your absolutely right with what you say. I have also noticed an increasing number of fake profiles. I tend to ignore these now because they never reply and are within 24hrs (User No Longer on Site).Also they tend to Join X number of hours ago and last login was the same time, so basically they put a profile up and left

Or they were reported to admin who deleted the profile once they'd established they were fakes. Wonder what people get out of it?? Obviously got too much time on their hands!

Tameside

I am member of another swinging site, there have been number of profiles on it that have been removed due to the woman turning out to be of school age and under the age limits for a lawful sexual relationship.

Imagine a very precocious teenage girl alone in her room with a laptop looking for an adult to give her the attention her parents don't or someone who is looking to wind up an adult because they are bored and you get the picture.

"I am member of another swinging site, there have been number of profiles on it that have been removed due to the woman turning out to be of school age and under the age limits for a lawful sexual relationship.

Imagine a very precocious teenage girl alone in her room with a laptop looking for an adult to give her the attention her parents don't or someone who is looking to wind up an adult because they are bored and you get the picture."

I'd imagine it's way more likely to be teenage lads - or in fact those old enough to know better in their 40's upwards - just getting their jollies!

By *acciWoman  over a year ago

leeds

I won't be when I move tomorrow "

I know the lady too n mmmmm oh boy is she real

Tameside

I know in one case it was true becasue I actually met the girl in person, one of the other fellas who met her first warned her off but she had dropped her original profile and rejoined. I was warned against meeting her privately so my mate acted as a chaperone.

She contacted me and we arranged to meet outside a local pub and when she got there he spotted her immediately and we both gave her the rollicking of her life. (I was working at a school so that was my career in the balance if i didnt have a witness) She eventually dropped out of the site and the admin was informed about her age.

"I know in one case it was true becasue I actually met the girl in person, one of the other fellas who met her first warned her off but she had dropped her original profile and rejoined. I was warned against meeting her privately so my mate acted as a chaperone.

She contacted me and we arranged to meet outside a local pub and when she got there he spotted her immediately and we both gave her the rollicking of her life. (I was working at a school so that was my career in the balance if i didnt have a witness) She eventually dropped out of the site and the admin was informed about her age. "

So even after being warned (and then just simply reporting the profile) you went to meet someone you knew to be underage?

'Chaperone' or not - that's a very worrying scenario!

The other line that keeps coming up is 'My friend told me about this site'!!

Like hell !

Have been suspicious of said posts before - too good to be TRUE?

However I have been pleasantly surprised and the fake has turned out to be a stunning lithe young honey. They DO exist!

» Add a new message to this topic