FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Message you and block you!

Message you and block you!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nigma321 OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Can anyone shed any light on why people would message you out of the blue and then block you before you have responded.

This happened to me this morning and I had never had any contact with them before.

Have you done this or had it done to you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *isAdventure69Woman  over a year ago

Hampshire

What sort of message ? An introduction or a criticism ?

If it’s the latter … a cowardly approach .

If not then they’ve changed their mind …

Manchester

Thanks. It was an intro, it was a couple that actually approached me which is what I don't understand.

Bizarre

By *ose and her beastCouple  over a year ago

Watford

Happens more than you think I think some people genuinely get off on wasting people's time

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Maybe it was sent by just one of the couple & the other decided against it .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You will notice the same effect if they've had their account suspended

By *un Times 1Man  over a year ago

coventry

"Can anyone shed any light on why people would message you out of the blue and then block you before you have responded.

This happened to me this morning and I had never had any contact with them before.

Have you done this or had it done to you?"

Yes, had the same thing. A single female asked me a question. I responded only to find she had blocked me.

Like you said Bizarre!

Could be many reasons but one possibility is that the couple had a falling out either about the message to you or something else and it’s sometimes just easier to block you rather than explain the complete change of intent.

By *ensual encountersWoman  over a year ago

London

I wouldn't have the time in the day to think about things like this. Just move on, plenty other people to be fair, enough for everyone.

Manchester

I won’t lose any sleep over it but I was just curious to get others opinions. Generally people do this for a reason and I wanted to hear a what others had experienced. Some good suggestions though thanks

By *rNice.Man  over a year ago

Doncaster

Not rocket science , people change their mind . Or if you haven t got back to them within 24/48 hours , they give up on the idea and think they ve wasted their time .

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

I like the friend request and they block you

By *heoneandonlyEJCouple  over a year ago

Rotherham

We had someone wink then immediately block us. Strange lol

By *littlteBitMoreWoman  over a year ago

Scotland

Happened this morning. He messaged letting me know I was a pegger...then blocked me

By *aximus74Woman  over a year ago

Manchester

Yes.. happened to me not long ago

Baffled me too..

Very strange some people

"Can anyone shed any light on why people would message you out of the blue and then block you before you have responded.

Has happened before. Maybe they change their minds, some people get weird if you don't respond back quickly enough for their liking and will block you. I just move on.

"Thanks. It was an intro, it was a couple that actually approached me which is what I don't understand.

Bizarre "

As it was a couple my guess would be one half was interested but the other wasn't. Poor communication between partners can lead to this happening

Yes people on the forums have done this to me

By *avexxMan  over a year ago

cheshire

yep happend to me,,

Happened to us yesterday. It’s just strange.

Mrs

By * F 2018Couple  over a year ago

shropshire

Very strange people out there .who knows why they do it

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

Its common they don't like a comment you made in forums perhaps, or a message you sent or your profile didn't fit, you didn't know them so what difference does it make, just move on

By *lice AgainTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

Happens to me a lot.

I'm guessing they see the pictures, get aroused, send a message, wank (optional) and then read the profile.

Idiots.

By *r_PinkMan  over a year ago

london stratford

Its happened so many times this year to me. I am shocked when it doesn't happen nowdays. Well pleasantly surprised at the least

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Some people have very short windows of time, within which they expect a response. They can assume you're online when you're notm

Plus others have plans and interests change. They do you a favour when they bail, before you invest effort

By *aturedWithAgeMan  over a year ago

Margate

Some people get annoyed if you don’t stop what you are doing and immediately answer their message…

By *herryEatersCouple  over a year ago

East Cheshire

Yes often happens when one half of a couple takes a fancy to you then the other sees and its a no (or one was d*unk at first contact). Almost as bad as the sea of timewasters who talk of being very interested in meeting you but can never be arranged, or they simply vanish from site or ghost you...

By *ilfCrumpet9Man  over a year ago

Wirral

Yes this happened to me it was a WTF moment

By *irtysnapperMan  over a year ago

Bromsgrove

Yeah, I’ve had exact the same thing. Hello, how are you, then block! Random and annoying.

If the recipient is active and posting new updates weeks after I message then i block them. Why should I chase after something I like that doesn't care to have the decency to at least reply. It's rude and maybe in today's world this is nessesary online but it feels rude as fuck.

By *eeliciouschaosWoman  over a year ago

Wherever

"If the recipient is active and posting new updates weeks after I message then i block them. Why should I chase after something I like that doesn't care to have the decency to at least reply. It's rude and maybe in today's world this is nessesary online but it feels rude as fuck."

It’s not rude at all and in fact, website FAQs state exactly that. Nobody owns anything to anyone on here so maybe it’s better to adjust your expectations to avoid your feelings get hurt.

I’ve only had one time it’s happened with a lady and I think she just got talking to someone she preferred. Would be nice to know but the World can be mysterious.

Few times I’ve had guys proposition me and by the time I’ve written a polite no thanks they’ve sent a nasty message and blocked me. We’re talking minutes here. Consequently I just ignore or block guys who proposition me now as I’ve no interest and it takes time. I like talking to guys non sexually though so the filters leave me open to a bit of that.

I’ve had one guy start an argument with me for saying something here on the forum. He wouldn’t tell me what it was he was so upset about and went on what seemed to be a deluded rant as only he knew what he was on about. I was upset when he blocked me as it was quite hilarious.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Probably sent by one half of the couple and the other half didn't agree.

Mrs

Happens to me .. you've likely said something on the forum that they have taken offence to and want to stick one on you and stop you retaliating or trying to reason or explain. Yet another fab 'rule' some live by .. ignore.

By *rNice.Man  over a year ago

Doncaster

no one has the right to complain , I m sure evryones done this ....

By *unfunfun xMan  over a year ago

London

I message someone they replied I sent pic of myself they sent one but there one wasn't like a normal selfie pic just didn't look right, I said that you? Reply was does it matter if it isn't. Gave me my answer at least it didn't waste weeks of time wasting more like 5mins. Its sooo tough this site but silver lining forums are good

By *iguy1130Man  over a year ago

Caerphilly borough

Don't worry about the negative response..enjoy the the positive response..we all have different ideas and tastes..onward and forward..

By *ycanNightsMan  over a year ago

Workington

I had a message from a woman last week asking if I did bareback...

I responded saying given she had not introduced herself...asked anything about my profile, sent a pic of herself... Or well provided anything meaningful that I would decline to answer her question.

She blocked me... although can't say I'm devastated by the turn of events.

By *moochyvibesMan  over a year ago

Lancs

This just happened to me today... Person says Hi and I tried to be polite then blocked...

By *aramel.desiresMan  over a year ago

Walton.

I’ve received the same behaviour. Do t take it personally and you probably won’t find out why. Mark it to experience.

"I message someone they replied I sent pic of myself they sent one but there one wasn't like a normal selfie pic just didn't look right, I said that you? Reply was does it matter if it isn't. Gave me my answer at least it didn't waste weeks of time wasting more like 5mins. Its sooo tough this site but silver lining forums are good "
They asked does it matter if it isn't?!

By *unfunfun xMan  over a year ago

London

Yes, I did think ah she's joking but there was no other response so think that says it all, but you gotta expect things like that on any site not just here. Think that's very mild compared to other forum feeds on here especially meets gone totally wrong

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

"Happens more than you think I think some people genuinely get off on wasting people's time"
how have they wasted his time, they changed their mind probably noticed location and thought block

» Add a new message to this topic