FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Discretion

Discretion

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I would like to post face pics on profile but I'm not brave enough. Hate the thought of someone I know finding out I'm on here, so have to be discrete.

Is that something that bothers people who show faces along with sexual pics. Do you ever worry who's looked at your pics ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The thing is if someone saw you who knows you, does it really matter after all they would be on this site for exactly the same reason as you.

"The thing is if someone saw you who knows you, does it really matter after all they would be on this site for exactly the same reason as you."

....absolutely agree, but I hide mine in private too!

One thing I would do is have a look at your privacy settings as I just typed your name into google and found your profile straight away.

"One thing I would do is have a look at your privacy settings as I just typed your name into google and found your profile straight away. "

....but they can't see him anyway??...only his tinky!

"One thing I would do is have a look at your privacy settings as I just typed your name into google and found your profile straight away. "
Not bothered about that as I don't have face pics up, so who's gonna randomly look for my profile ?

"One thing I would do is have a look at your privacy settings as I just typed your name into google and found your profile straight away.

....but they can't see him anyway??...only his tinky! "

"One thing I would do is have a look at your privacy settings as I just typed your name into google and found your profile straight away.

Yeah and family and friends should'nt be able to recognise me from my meat lol

I know but if he did put up face pic it would be seen.

I know but if he did put up face pic it would be seen. "

You don't seem to mind, you not worried about family seeing you ? as they would be looking in same area as you.

I know but if he did put up face pic it would be seen. You don't seem to mind, you not worried about family seeing you ? as they would be looking in same area as you."

That's because mine are set so can't be seen on web. But no I am single got nothing to hide and am not embarrassed by what I do.

I know but if he did put up face pic it would be seen. You don't seem to mind, you not worried about family seeing you ? as they would be looking in same area as you.

That's because mine are set so can't be seen on web. But no I am single got nothing to hide and am not embarrassed by what I do. "

Oh and my family not round here either

I know but if he did put up face pic it would be seen. You don't seem to mind, you not worried about family seeing you ? as they would be looking in same area as you.

That's because mine are set so can't be seen on web. But no I am single got nothing to hide and am not embarrassed by what I do. "

I'm on about if they themselves were on fab and they came across your page, their not gonna be googling your name to see if you come up as swinger, are they ?

That's because mine are set so can't be seen on web. But no I am single got nothing to hide and am not embarrassed by what I do. I'm on about if they themselves were on fab and they came across your page, their not gonna be googling your name to see if you come up as swinger, are they ?"

If they were on fab to whats the problem?

That's because mine are set so can't be seen on web. But no I am single got nothing to hide and am not embarrassed by what I do. I'm on about if they themselves were on fab and they came across your page, their not gonna be googling your name to see if you come up as swinger, are they ?"

Same thing applies though, I'm single nothing to hide and not embarrassed by being on here.

That's because mine are set so can't be seen on web. But no I am single got nothing to hide and am not embarrassed by what I do. I'm on about if they themselves were on fab and they came across your page, their not gonna be googling your name to see if you come up as swinger, are they ?

Same thing applies though, I'm single nothing to hide and not embarrassed by being on here. "

Fair play

I set my face and naughty pics as private, and would only send them via PMs once I have received face pics from the gents that I am interested in meeting.

I don't have anything to hide, just need to be cautious about not wanting my pics plastered all over the internet, that's all.

no, if they dont like it thats tough.

i have more important things to worry about.

By *ornieandhotCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

Had a guy off here stop me in street earlier was a little awkward lol

D x

"Had a guy off here stop me in street earlier was a little awkward lol

D x"

No way????....oh dear....

Peterborough

Haha I obviously stand out around here lol

You have to be a bit careful I think whatever as you pic can be copied and used anywhere on the worldwide web for any purpose .

"You have to be a bit careful I think whatever as you pic can be copied and used anywhere on the worldwide web for any purpose . "

I'm hoping to appear on the Tongalese National stamps this year.

Peterborough

"You have to be a bit careful I think whatever as you pic can be copied and used anywhere on the worldwide web for any purpose .

I'm hoping to appear on the Tongalese National stamps this year. "

If you do let me know so I can buy some lol

"You have to be a bit careful I think whatever as you pic can be copied and used anywhere on the worldwide web for any purpose .

I'm hoping to appear on the Tongalese National stamps this year.

If you do let me know so I can buy some lol "

....mental note made!

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

I actually found an ex on here by searching the user name he had used on dating sites. He had used the same for this site. It was a shock to say the least. Dumped him as I also found out he was married, set up my own profile, just didn't like dishonesty. If you use the same user name on different sites and it is known to others they can find you. I just prefer to keep my private life private.

By *ulfilthmentMan  over a year ago

Just around the corner

"The thing is if someone saw you who knows you, does it really matter after all they would be on this site for exactly the same reason as you."

Don't bank on it. Some folk actually get their kicks 'outing' people by trawling sites like Fab for members in their local area. It's all well and good if you're a fully paid up member of the 'don't give a monkeys' club, but some people like to keep their private life private.

Not always the case.

When I was part of a couples profile we was messaged by a guy

stating he recognised my partner, he said where he believed he knew her from and what he believed was her name, in actual fact he was wrong and I expressed that, he got back to us saying he had shown some friends our profile and they confirmed he was correct, luckily for us he wasn't.

[Removed by poster at 08/01/13 18:36:24]

family members finding each other on the site is mostly an ewww for lots of folk

As for anything really else, the use of imagery from adult sites to anywhere else is outwith an adult sites is for personal malicious intent by individuals or for media organizations to generate sales

My parents know, my closest friends know, anyone else doesn't matter

Set them to private and you can just attach them to messages when you think it's suitable

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

We only have face pics in private and never ever use sexy pics with a clear face at all - we attach 'normal' pics for people to see what we look like - they can do what the heck they want with those! Z

I used to have, and will again at some point, my face pic as my avatar.

My settings are not visable to newbies, unverifieds and not on search results so I'm happy with that.

Im single, my parents live in Spain, my mum knows, most of my friends know, Ive corrupted ample friends onto here and I like being recognised when Ive arranged a meet. (saves me standing there wondering like a prat )

But thats my choice, You need to make your desicion based on what you want

my tattoos piercings give me away and I got tothe point of thinking "I have nothing to hide nor amsshamed"

"The thing is if someone saw you who knows you, does it really matter after all they would be on this site for exactly the same reason as you.

....absolutely agree, but I hide mine in private too!"

» Add a new message to this topic